Any tips on how to lower/optimize FSH levels for optimal sperm production?

Ssshhhrek

My FSH is 8 and I read that optimally it should be under 7 so any ideas on how I could lower it?

tastyfood

My FSH is 8 and I read that optimally it should be under 7 so any ideas on how I could lower it?

Following. My FSH hovers around 11. I read that thyroid and progesterone are meant to lower it, but I haven't had success doing that.

OP
S

Ssshhhrek

I experimented with low doses of pure DHT mixed in vitamin E to no avail.
I was reading some Proviron studies and it showed that it lowered LH and FSH levels if they were elevated, while improving sperm count. It also mentioned that Proviron is used for both secondary AND primary hypogonadism/primary infertility. Might be worth trying it at 50mg a day. It could help your case bro

OP
S

Ssshhhrek

Testosterone would work. maybe a short acting compounded cream over an ester. also low dose dhea twice daily.
Yeah that would lower FSH but that’s because it would be suppressive and would cause atrophy unfortunately

OP
S

Ssshhhrek

Do you have additional hormonal blood work? (like testosterone)

I listed detailed hormone results in this thread

kimbriel

Following. My FSH hovers around 11. I read that thyroid and progesterone are meant to lower it, but I haven't had success doing that.
Oof Mine was 89 (and I'm 44, and not menopausal (as far as I know, but that is the FSH of a menopausal woman). I don't get it, because I supplement with progesterone drops, and I take plenty of thyroid hormone (I have Hashimoto's). I cannot figure out for the life of me why my FSH would be like this. It's a good thing I don't want to be pregnant.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals