Low FSH And T, High E -- 25yo Male

PATB

Please check my thread for more details: Tips For Recovery From Test-booster/prohormone // Male Hypogonadism

I don't know why it said I am "female" (I put male) but, as expected, I got a very low T score ... of 408. I think this is low enough to get prescribed TRT.

Testosterone, Serum - 408
LH - 2.8
FSH - 1.6
Estradiol - 43

xKjyYRv.jpg

See: https://i.imgur.com/xKjyYRv.jpg

RBC and Lymphs are high, I wonder if this is because they are judging as if I was female, or my [dust mite] allergies // hay fever?
I quit all supplements (except caffeine) for over a week prior to this test

According to this: Understanding Blood Test Results: Normal FSH levels in men

"Many studies have shown that FSH levels are closely linked to sperm production and can provide a good, non-invasive window into how well the testicles are working. A large study of over 2,000 men showed an average FSH value of 4.2 mIU/mL with a range of 1.8 – 6.8 for men with a normal semen analysis. Other studies comparing fertile and infertile men showed that fertile men typically had FSH levels from 2-5 mIU/mL. Men with low sperm counts often had FSH values that were slightly elevated, ranging from the 5-8.5 uIU/mL."

My FSH seems very low then? I am not even within the range of the 2,000 people from that supposed study...

What does this mean, should I try to get prescribed HCG or something to raise FSH?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals