Any idea why temperature drops when sick?

bookshelf

Any ideas as to why, when fighting a bug, a "fever" would actually be 3 degrees lower than normal body temp? Still have the same body aches, pasty/clammy skin, chills, sore throat, stomach unease, headache...run-of-the-mill symptoms. This is not an unusual temperature pattern for me - I just wonder why it sometimes drops instead of rises when I'm sick and if I'm the only weirdo this happens to, lol.

If you have the answer to that, maybe you have the answer as to how to feel better, too? That'd be a bonus - no expectation there.

Here is a link with some resins, and two more reasons below it…

“When you have an infection, your body's temperature usually rises as it tries to fight off the bug causing the infection. Interestingly, some people see their body temperature go down (hypothermia) instead of up. This is why any change, high or low, can be a sign of sepsis.”

“Under conditions of severe physical or emotional stress,

• The body can slow down as a coping mechanism
  • The temperature can go down to conserve energy
That’s normal. But sometimes,

• The temperature can remain persistently low even after the stress has passed.”

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Here is a link with some resins, and two more reasons below it…

“When you have an infection, your body's temperature usually rises as it tries to fight off the bug causing the infection. Interestingly, some people see their body temperature go down (hypothermia) instead of up. This is why any change, high or low, can be a sign of sepsis.”

“Under conditions of severe physical or emotional stress,

• The body can slow down as a coping mechanism
  • The temperature can go down to conserve energy
That’s normal. But sometimes,

• The temperature can remain persistently low even after the stress has passed.”
This is very helpful - thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals