Allopreg.

tommyg130

So following an oral steroid that ****88 me up terribly I had non readable progesterone, bottomed out preg and dhea. High cortisol low T.

After trying to recover, for a while I am now on test compounded cream. It has solved some issues, as far as strength is somewhat back and I’m not as fragile and physically tired.

But mentally I feel like I have damn near schizophrenia. Absolutely unbelievable anhedonia. Constant on edge feeling. Brain just isn’t working. Living in my head. It’s like a second me is just watching actual me live. Can’t be in indoor lighting bc of eye sensitivity . Which tells me extreme mitochondrial dysfunction.

I know my tanked neurosteroids is the culprit. Since switching to slow release dhea and preg compounded I feel a bit better. Being I had zero prog and preg I obviously had no conversion to allo-p.

I’m wondering if on top of dhea and preg I should maybe supplement prog as well. Or maybe even just bypass that and use haiduts allo-P ?

I was living with bottomed out neurosteroids for a full 2 years so I have some work to do. Cholesterol was sky high. Rly rly rly bad. A complete shell of myself, and I’m really trying to turn the corner and get back to myself. 25 year olds.

Hypermnesia

So following an oral steroid that ****88 me up terribly I had non readable progesterone, bottomed out preg and dhea. High cortisol low T.

After trying to recover, for a while I am now on test compounded cream. It has solved some issues, as far as strength is somewhat back and I’m not as fragile and physically tired.

But mentally I feel like I have damn near schizophrenia. Absolutely unbelievable anhedonia. Constant on edge feeling. Brain just isn’t working. Living in my head. It’s like a second me is just watching actual me live. Can’t be in indoor lighting bc of eye sensitivity . Which tells me extreme mitochondrial dysfunction.

I know my tanked neurosteroids is the culprit. Since switching to slow release dhea and preg compounded I feel a bit better. Being I had zero prog and preg I obviously had no conversion to allo-p.

I’m wondering if on top of dhea and preg I should maybe supplement prog as well. Or maybe even just bypass that and use haiduts allo-P ?

I was living with bottomed out neurosteroids for a full 2 years so I have some work to do. Cholesterol was sky high. Rly rly rly bad. A complete shell of myself, and I’m really trying to turn the corner and get back to myself. 25 year olds.
I have a lot of the same issues as you but because of "PFS" giving me low T and using testosterone crashed my neurosteroids really bad too but I think they were struggling anyway and neurosteroids were probably low for 3 years. Allopregnanolone does help and so does pregnenolone and progesterone. I think preg and progesterone are removing tissues bound estrogen for me and healing me. I'm also using androsterone and DHT which are helping but I definitley feel mentally as bad as you do it's hard to live like this tbh. I hold less water and have lower estrogen not using exogenous testosterone too. My cholesterol is also high all the time too I think it's in part because i'm not converting my own pregnenolone. You should add in skme drops of Allo-p before bed and the improved sleep quality you will get should help everything. I think it will take time for us to heal because things are a mess but have you found anything particularly helpful mentally?

OP
T

tommyg130

I have a lot of the same issues as you but because of "PFS" giving me low T and using testosterone crashed my neurosteroids really bad too but I think they were struggling anyway and neurosteroids were probably low for 3 years. Allopregnanolone does help and so does pregnenolone and progesterone. I think preg and progesterone are removing tissues bound estrogen for me and healing me. I'm also using androsterone and DHT which are helping but I definitley feel mentally as bad as you do it's hard to live like this tbh. I hold less water and have lower estrogen not using exogenous testosterone too. My cholesterol is also high all the time too I think it's in part because i'm not converting my own pregnenolone. You should add in skme drops of Allo-p before bed and the improved sleep quality you will get should help everything. I think it will take time for us to heal because things are a mess but have you found anything particularly helpful mentally?
Raising my estrogen helped a lot
I’m on trt . I use dhea and preg at 5mg , and magnesium spray and bicarbonate has been huge. Likely chronic stress ****88 up your minerals as well. Remove any stress from your job, sunlight , get estrogen out of the ground , magnesium . Get blood work and genetics tested from selfdecoded.com it can tell you what mineral and vitamin needs and all that you were predisposed to from birth that were then really messed up from stress.

Hypermnesia

Raising my estrogen helped a lot
I’m on trt . I use dhea and preg at 5mg , and magnesium spray and bicarbonate has been huge. Likely chronic stress ****88 up your minerals as well. Remove any stress from your job, sunlight , get estrogen out of the ground , magnesium . Get blood work and genetics tested from selfdecoded.com it can tell you what mineral and vitamin needs and all that you were predisposed to from birth that were then really messed up from stress.
I think you're right that my e2 is in the ground. I'm off of trt now for over 2 months but I think my testosterone isn't high enough yet. I'm really sensitive to fluctuations in estrogen and I get high or low estrogen symptoms very easily right now. I'll try your advice and maybe some tribulus everyday will help boost my T enough that I have enough e2 if not I'll add in a few mgs of dhea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals