Pregnenolone crash

bruschi11

I have not been well. I had thread on iron metabolism and I think it was great mindset. Iron Metabolism

Fixing methylation, cu zn were important and needed. But due to severity of iron buildup, guy I was working with smartly recommended Dhea. And mid November I started increasing the dose and it really did something in good way at first. After higher dose Dhea like 100mg for a day or two, I was able to go down to 1-5mg a day. I was cycling it.

Eventually i crashed cortisol. So I just thought “preg” which I had on hand. I used 25mg of preg for about 10 days. Ever since I have been losing my mind. It went great at first. But now.. something is BAD. My belief is aldosterone is soaring. In a bad way.

Haidut told us you can’t give higher dose preg with Dhea. Cuz preg will just go down aldosterone pathway. Which I am nearly certain is happening.

I want to get out of this with minerals as I always have in past. I feel comfortable with them. But absolutley just does not seem possible.

I’m kinda losing my mind right now. Dhea high dose 125mg helped the other day. For a day. And things seems to just be resorting back to preg induced hyper aldosteronism.

I think estrogen lowers and really controls aldo and that’s why some people love copper so much pushing pregnenolone towards estrogen rather than aldo.

I think calcium in some way or form pushes pregnenolone to aldo as well. Or does calcium push cholesterol to preg? There is no doubt in my mind that calcium influences the chol->> preg —> aldo pathway. Calcium seems to be making this worse in ways and better in others.

I could use some help in balancing out right now in any way or form. I’m hoping Dhea/ andro could save me here. But any ideas would be great.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hey man.

Increasing thyroid and making sure you get enough sunlight and vitamin A should help restore you from your own cholesterol.

DHEA should not exceed 15mg/day due to conversion risk into estrogen - no, I don't think you need more estrogen. Pregnenelone if no pure can be estrogenic due to contaminants.

Hang in there - stay flexible and keep it simple.

Of course, consume more sugar, calcium, and test your vitamin D.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Hey man.

Increasing thyroid and making sure you get enough sunlight and vitamin A should help restore you from your own cholesterol.

DHEA should not exceed 15mg/day due to conversion risk into estrogen - no, I don't think you need more estrogen. Pregnenelone if no pure can be estrogenic due to contaminants.

Hang in there - stay flexible and keep it simple.

Of course, consume more sugar, calcium, and test your vitamin D.

It’s a tough spot. I was in a bad (but had been improving) spot before this happened.

I donated blood a few days ago which made me weaker. Which was weird is how I lost need for calcium. But requirements for cu zn increased immensely.

Prior to this, I’d have issues with 3-5mg of Dhea. Now I’m needing high amounts. I’m gonna try to stick to 15-25.

I think in some low androgen cases, Dhea has to be loaded then put on maintenance dose. I was seeing zero response from 25mg a day for a bit. Then I gave 125 a day for a weekend. Afterward I only needed 1-5mg.

Vitamin A, zn, cu, ca, mg, mo giving all these. The zn and cu heavily. Why? Cuz zn and cu push preg towards sex hormones rather than aldo. I truly believe the preg supplementation spiked aldo.

Bloodwork will be back early next week likely. While I’m slowly improving it seems depending on supplementation… I think this is going to take some time. So stupid. I just didn’t know the preg/Dhea rule- “you can’t give much preg when feeding Dhea for it will inflate aldo.”

The high aldo kills potassium/cortisol. Just a disaster.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals