Steroids/Androgens Good - Persistent Hypo Symptoms (years)

czecha

Well alcohol does increase bloodflow, so it could just be that.
As for having good androgen lab values but not seeing the results: maybe problems at the receptor level?but idk what would cause this

OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

I've done a decent amount of subsequent alcohol testing & it wasn't solely that unfortunately.

Receptor issues is possible but I have no idea what would cause this either...

Nomane Euger

how is your sleep?do you dream alot?do you feel regenerated when you wake up?do you do enjoyables dreams?do you have a well managed circadian rythme in term of light management?(as an anecdote,i heard somewhere that rem sleep is the sexual differenciation sleep,and the night where i dream alot,enjoyable dreams where i fly into the airs,have sexe with womans,and have lucid dreams,when i wake up,my voice is drastically deeppen,my posture is strong at a basis,i have 0 anxiety,my desir for womans is exellent,and i am ready to defeat the evils forces and save the word),do you expose yourself to the sun?did you ever try organ meeets such as grass fed veal heart ?do you play video games,or spend a lot of times on your phone,on social medias?do you have certains goals that you exercice yourself to achieve?

OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

Sleep is poor and I agree that it is the crucial part of the puzzle.

As I mentioned
I just remembered that that Saturday night I got into bed and knew for the first time in a long time that I was going to sleep. And I did, soundly, within seconds.

When this occurred it was incredible. I've been trying unsuccessfully to make it happen again ever since.

I now have a job where I work outside and get plenty of sunlight. I don't do social media or video games.
Despite my poorer exercise capabilities I still have fitness and sports goals.

Nomane Euger

Not much dreaming. I do eat liver every other week or so.
I noticed that certains things that are supposly good for me,and are in fact on certains aspects,do not contribute to my ultimate well being,for exemple,when i eat liver enough,i clear out some nasal congestion,a good thing,when i stop to eat liver,my "histamines"like symptoms such as nasal congestion are worst,but my libido and dreaming are well better.also,i noticed that if i sleep and wake up between 3 and 5 am,feeling good,then do things,then go to sleep back when i feel tired,between 5AM and 6AM,i sleep back 3 hours,insane dreaming,that allow me to resolve certains problems from the past,and i wake up feeling like i died and reborned,compare to when i sleep 8Hours straight.so i would advice you to experiment with circadian rythme optimisation,it is CRUCIAL from my experience,check Blublox website and youtube channel,Andy mant is the ceo and explain simply how to optimise your circadian rythme,it has been among the most fondamentals things that improve my libido,well being,sleep quality,sport performance.Also,one of the best things i did is,not going to sleep until you feel very tired,so after sunset i wear glasses that block blue and greenlight,i wear full clothing,watch something appreciable with my sisters,until i loose consciousness,then when i realised that i blacked out,and do not remember the last seconds, minutes,i go in my bed and i fall as sleep in less than 2 minutes,and these are the best night i had so far.but to do that you need to make sure your environnement is exempt of things antogonist to your sleepiness,such as bright light,exiting video games and social medias.forcing sleeping is one of the worst things to do from my experience.cultivate your instinct and experience everyday on what make you feel the best,and experiment with things such as grounding,light environnement optimisation,meal timing...etc.can you share more details about your saturday night experience,it sounds very similar to the feeling i described precedently,details such as light,when you ate your last meal this day,if you have been very active,took sun ...Etc.the best things to find out what were the factors that contributed to your exellent sleep this night,is to try to reproduce the closest conditions of this day and see if the same happen.and i amphasize that the day i wake up when i do not remember that i dreamed,i feel assexual and like a child.Do you eat grass fed meat thta is grown on pastures,or do you eat grain fed meat that are indoors?

OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

I have to confess that I've only ever aspired to sleep straight through and I seem to feel best on the odd occasion that this happens. Temps are usually better too.
I did buy some blue light blocking glasses quite some time back, I need to check the timing on that although I wouldn't have worn them on that particular Saturday night.
The meal that night was smoked haddock risotto, but I think it was one of those 'the sum is greater than the parts' occasions. We definitely ate later than usual that day. Something perhaps to consider.
Nothing else in particular stood out that day.

I get very sleepy around an hour after my evening meal, 8.30pm ish where I can't keep my eyes open but I don't usually go to bed until 10.30.
Maybe I should just get myself to bed straight away and see what happens. I suspect I'd be awake again around 11pm.
I'll try that in the week and see.

My meat is generally supermarket bought, I should probably try and seek out more grass fed.

Nomane Euger

I noticed that certains things that are supposly good for me,and are in fact on certains aspects,do not contribute to my ultimate well being,for exemple,when i eat liver enough,i clear out some nasal congestion,a good thing,when i stop to eat liver,my "histamines"like symptoms such as nasal congestion are worst,but my libido and dreaming are well better.also,i noticed that if i sleep and wake up between 3 and 5 am,feeling good,then do things,then go to sleep back when i feel tired,between 5AM and 6AM,i sleep back 3 hours,insane dreaming,that allow me to resolve certains problems from the past,and i wake up feeling like i died and reborned,compare to when i sleep 8Hours straight.so i would advice you to experiment with circadian rythme optimisation,it is CRUCIAL from my experience,check Blublox website and youtube channel,Andy mant is the ceo and explain simply how to optimise your circadian rythme,it has been among the most fondamentals things that improve my libido,well being,sleep quality,sport performance.Also,one of the best things i did is,not going to sleep until you feel very tired,so after sunset i wear glasses that block blue and greenlight,i wear full clothing,watch something appreciable with my sisters,until i loose consciousness,then when i realised that i blacked out,and do not remember the last seconds, minutes,i go in my bed and i fall as sleep in less than 2 minutes,and these are the best night i had so far.but to do that you need to make sure your environnement is exempt of things antogonist to your sleepiness,such as bright light,exiting video games and social medias.forcing sleeping is one of the worst things to do from my experience.cultivate your instinct and experience everyday on what make you feel the best,and experiment with things such as grounding,light environnement optimisation,meal timing...etc.can you share more details about your saturday night experience,it sounds very similar to the feeling i described precedently,details such as light,when you ate your last meal this day,if you have been very active,took sun ...Etc.the best things to find out what were the factors that contributed to your exellent sleep this night,is to try to reproduce the closest conditions of this day and see if the same happen
I have to confess that I've only ever aspired to sleep straight through and I seem to feel best on the odd occasion that this happens. Temps are usually better too.
I did buy some blue light blocking glasses quite some time back, I need to check the timing on that although I wouldn't have worn them on that particular Saturday night.
The meal that night was smoked haddock risotto, but I think it was one of those 'the sum is greater than the parts' occasions. We definitely ate later than usual that day. Something perhaps to consider.
Nothing else in particular stood out that day.

I get very sleepy around an hour after my evening meal, 8.30pm ish where I can't keep my eyes open but I don't usually go to bed until 10.30.
Maybe I should just get myself to bed straight away and see what happens. I suspect I'd be awake again around 11pm.
I'll try that in the week and see.

My meat is generally supermarket bought, I should probably try and seek out more grass fed.
okay,i dont know to wich extend hormones from a stressed animal raised in bad conditions can have a influence on our body,from my experience when i eat organs specifically heart from a grass fed animal i get a huge boost in libido,and energy.i did a carnivore diet for 2 or 3 months,not eating carbs,i took note of the influence of everything on my sleep,the moment i reintroduced carbs,i got back the feeling of sleepiness occuring between 10PM and midnight,the one when you know youll sleep like a grave,but timing is very important,and quantity,i think(not sure)its important when you eat carbs to have a stable blood sugar a few hours before you go to sleep,and also to buildup your liver glycogen reserve through the day, i usually sleep best when i eat my last meals a few hours before bed,and despit that when i eat carbs i do not necesseraly sleep in one block,and wake up through the middle of the night,and then sleep back an hour or 2 later,i still wake up feeling way better,i witness the hormones that influenced my physiology during the night,my voice is drastically deeper.and from what i seen in hunters gatherers, do not necesseraly sleep in one block,they do not sleep all at the same time,do not wake up all at the same time,in the same tribe.so experiment and follow your intuitions,Hans from menelite is very relevant and have exellent articles even on sleep.for the glasses that block bluelight,99,9% of them are not efficient or as efficient as there could be because they do not filter the full spectrum that should ideally filter,check blublox/andy mant articles and youtube channel,i used to have gunnar amber glasses,then i bought the ones from blublox and it was day and night,really made the difference in sleepiness.i again emphasize,normal night,i wake up as a boy,exellent night,i wake up as a half man/half titan atlas ready to rescue the word.how much protein do you eat past 6PM?

OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

I did find a source of grass fed meat some time back, maybe it coincided with the brief improvements I saw although I didn't make the correlation at the time. I need to try again.

Same for the blue light glasses. They are probably not the best quality and I've not used them much lately. I do have a better quality pair but they seem to lower light level a bit too much and also make TV viewing tricky.

Nomane Euger

did you try not eating much protein past 4 to 5 pm?

OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

No that's not something I've tried. What's the thinking behind this?

Nomane Euger

from my personal experience i sleep better when i do not eat protein past a certain hour,i have no explanation behind it,i seen it mentions on multiples post.has you also tryed stearic acid,or foods rich in stearic acid?

OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

Something for me to try, thanks.

Re stearic acid, I have tried cocoa butter but it doesn't seem to digest well for me.
I know others use it topically but how I don't know how.
Doesn't melt easily at body temperature and it doesn't soak in for me if I heat it

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals