Confused about DHEA

Sefton10

I take cytomel for T3 and cynoplus for T3/T4 (on occasion.

Personally, I prefer to make my own mix of dhea/progesterone. I put them in olive oil daily and apply it on my upper thigh daily. Not a big fan of taking DHEA orally.
I have some progest e as my wife uses it so got some DHEA a while ago to potentially go with it but haven’t used it yet. I’ve used the progest every now and again on my gums and notice deeper sleep. Still a bit reticent to use the DHEA as wanted to minimise supps. The main thing putting me off T3 is the excipients in most of the brands (talc etc.). Have you noticed any issues with cytomel?

Beastmode

I have some progest e as my wife uses it so got some DHEA a while ago to potentially go with it but haven’t used it yet. I’ve used the progest every now and again on my gums and notice deeper sleep. Still a bit reticent to use the DHEA as wanted to minimise supps. The main thing putting me off T3 is the excipients in most of the brands (talc etc.). Have you noticed any issues with cytomel?
Cytomel and cynoplus are the ones that Ray suggests. I've never noticed any symptoms. Other brands I would be a bit more cautious of.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals