Agoraphobic, Is It Over For Me?

Integral

Good, check out Charles' method and listen to him deVoid. You get rid of your anxiety and you'll be surprised how the other issues you have just disappear. When your stuck in high anxiety mode, your body and mind are STRESSED. What you need to do pal is flip the switch which turns it off, and only an environment where you are truly safe and your creative mind is able to be diverted to something you truly enjoy will allow this to happen. Good luck mate. I have done the method for 10 days and I'm a different dude in many respects now, it's a journey but it's all going to go soon.

OP
D

dev0id

Peata said:
post 117218 If I recall, I had good results mental/emotional on 8 - 12 mg. cypro per day. Worked up to it over days/weeks to adjust to sedation. Right now I am up to 6 mg, started back on Cypro on Christmas night.

Also taking a little theanine and magnesium, and some taurine this time.
Janelle525 said:
post 117221 For treatment of panic disorder I think you can go above 1gram a day, but I would make sure you respond well to it before getting up that high. Maybe start 100 mg and go up.

No I actually meant 1mg! lol :mrgreen: 1gm a day is pretty expensive

Such_Saturation said:
post 117226 There are few good brands of DHEA; check the Toxinless website to see the best ones. For any product except Pansterone I recommend opening the pill and putting it under your tongue for thirty minutes. When it contains pregnenolone it can be a bit of a downer to be honest.

Thank you again.

Integral said:
post 117237 Good, check out Charles' method and listen to him deVoid. You get rid of your anxiety and you'll be surprised how the other issues you have just disappear. When your stuck in high anxiety mode, your body and mind are STRESSED. What you need to do pal is flip the switch which turns it off, and only an environment where you are truly safe and your creative mind is able to be diverted to something you truly enjoy will allow this to happen. Good luck mate. I have done the method for 10 days and I'm a different dude in many respects now, it's a journey but it's all going to go soon.

I will. These days... Christmas, nye... The thoughts of ending it with nembutal don't seem to be so dumb anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

InChristAlone

You mean you are on 1mg cypro? I was referring to niacinamide. To start at 100 mg niacinamide.

OP
D

dev0id

Janelle525 said:
post 117263 You mean you are on 1mg cypro? I was referring to niacinamide. To start at 100 mg niacinamide.

Oh yes I'm at 1mg with cypro.

Ok when I get the niacinamide I'll take that dose. Thanks

tara

dev0id said:
post 117213 I'm the local lunatic, everyone thinks I'm some kind of weirdo.
:lol You can probably change people's perceptions of you by changing your behaviour.
If you are in real danger from yourself, please reach out for help locally - local social support or religious or whatever/whoever is available where you are (especially help that doesn't just involves human communication, not just more drugs). However rough things may seem in a bad patch, there is always hope and the odds are things will get better and you will be a ble to have a more satisfying life than what it feels like now.

dev0id said:
post 117213 I actually do :D I get plenty from dark chocolate.
I'd check this out further - I don't know how dark your dark chocolate is, and I couldn't find a very specific desription on nutritiondata, but the one I found showed 31mg/100g dark chocolate. You've probably got something darker than that, but even if you can get 100mg Mg from 100g chocolate, you might need more than half a kilo to get enough. 400 mg is often shown as a recommended minimum intake. Some people seem to benefit from more than this. I'm not against chocolate if it works for you, and I eat some myself, but I wouldn't recommend that much fat every day. You could look up threads here about different sources of Mg. Well cooked leafy greens can be a reasonable food soource, but you ay need more than you can get that way too. Epsom salt baths, topical Mg chlorine solution, Mg glycinate, Mg bicarbonate ...

Janelle525 said:
post 117221 For treatment of panic disorder I think you can go above 1gram a day, but I would make sure you respond well to it before getting up that high. Maybe start 100 mg and go up.
Yeah, no more than 100mg niacinamide at a time for starters, with food or juice or sth, but you could experiment with increasing if it seems to do you good. Smaller doses several times a day is likely better than one big dose.
I got mine shopped internationally from purebulk. Postage is expensive, but you can get stuff without extra harmful additives. I get several things at once to spread the postage cost. You may be able to find a better source. Toxinless has info about supplements and excipients.

answersfound said:
post 117215 Haidut probably ships to you. I would check out his product TyroMax.
Before trying this, and while trying the T4 you've been prescribed, I think you need to measure and record your temperature and resting heart rate over several days. This is the simplest thing you can do to assess how your thyroid function is and whether you need more supplement. Taking too much can complicate things.

dev0id said:
post 117213 I'm the local lunatic, everyone thinks I'm some kind of weirdo.
Have you been acting out/messing with people, or is it mainly the agoraphobia and isolation and trouble connecting with people?

dev0id said:
post 117213 I'm going this, are plastic bags good? how many times per day should I practice the Buteyko method?
Peat usually recommends using a paper bag. I don't know how important that is. I wonder whehter gasas from a plastic bag could be a problem, but I don't know. If you don't have a paper bag, I wonder whether a clean pillow slip or similar would be a useful alternative.
The Buteyko method you can practice a lot if you want to, but some conditions can be triggered by increasing CO2 too quickly, and panic attacks may be one of them, so it his happens take it slow. There are instruction on the normalbreathing site. I find when I can remember to do a few short breath holds when I'm feeling stressed, it sometimes helps.

dev0id said:
post 117213 Thanks I'm going to check this out.
I don't know Charles Linden's method, but if Integral has had good success with it it may well be worth checking out.
TRE Trauma Release Exercises - is another method some people find helpful for releasing past fear that's got stuck in the body.

dev0id said:
post 117213 Should I overfeed?
If you are eating 3000 cals then that's about normal for a woman your age. If your appetite is for around this much, you may be able to just trust it - no need to eat beyond that unless you are really hungry for more.
Cyproheptadine and some other drugs can affect appetite.

tara

Another thought, probably a long shot, but I'll mention it as another possible thread to pull:
Have you played around with differnt foods to notice if particular ones bother you?
Personally, my head feels bad and I have trouble thinking straight if I have too much milk. Many people make good use of milk, and probably you are one of them, but sometimes people have particular food intolerances or allergies that mess with our heads.

Also, there are toxins that can mess with brain function - eg exposure to particularly high loads of lead (eg from old paint etc) or mercury. Have you ever had these tested?

Also, are you eating a daily raw carrot or raw carrot salad? It's good for helping sweep out some of the endotoxin from the gut. Endotoxin that gets into the system can be a burden on everything. I think it can affect the brain too, and Peat says the carrot salad can help with balancing hormones.

postman

I don't like tianeptine but for agoraphobia its the perfect treatment, you won't find anything better.

Jimmerz

Good, check out Charles' method and listen to him deVoid. You get rid of your anxiety and you'll be surprised how the other issues you have just disappear. When your stuck in high anxiety mode, your body and mind are STRESSED. What you need to do pal is flip the switch which turns it off, and only an environment where you are truly safe and your creative mind is able to be diverted to something you truly enjoy will allow this to happen. Good luck mate. I have done the method for 10 days and I'm a different dude in many respects now, it's a journey but it's all going to go soon.

Hey Integral, can you clarify what "Charles' Method" was that you're referring to? Thanks!

M

member 2106

Hey Integral, can you clarify what "Charles' Method" was that you're referring to? Thanks!

That'll be the Charles Linden method. You have to buy the package to find out what his method is, and it ain't cheap. If that doesn't put you off entirely, there are some useful suggestions and insights in there, and some others which I think are terrible.

TurtleNeck

I don't like tianeptine but for agoraphobia its the perfect treatment, you won't find anything better.

Hey man I got agoraphobia as well housebound 8 months now. Why do you think tianeptine is the best ? I got prescribed ssri but I'm not taking that

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals