• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

A Theory As To Why COVID Cases Started Skyrocketing In Central Europe Last Month

ThinPicking

That is interesting. I've suspected the immune response we know as cold/flu may have something to do with fluid balance.

I've sometimes been able to induce cold/flu like symptoms in myself by drinking a very large amount of water (or beer lol) very quickly. I thought it was to do with disturbed intestinal function but maybe it's the resulting diuresis causing a deficit in fluid and/or osmolytes.

Pina

People are being injected with synthesis spike proteins plus a myriad of other toxic substances and we are wondering why they are getting sick?

mrchibbs

I really liked this explanation about going back inside, and the humidity.

Indoor air can also be riddled with endotoxin and other toxins, and a lack of sunlight paves the way for excesses in serotonin which the lungs have to clear.

I've struggled with breathing at night for a few years and only just recently bought a humidifer for my room. So far it's been very helpful.

Pina

ThinPicking

There may still be some truth in it, if the "covid" specific nonsense is removed.

ZeroHedge has already shown itself to be a bit of a mouthpiece over years.

LLight

Take osmolytes like betaine.
"Dehydration" may also increase immune system efficiency.

ThinPicking

Take osmolytes like betaine.
"Dehydration" may also increase immune system efficiency.
I definitely think being slightly hypertonic and acidic is key to everything cooking properly.

To be dehydrated is another thing entirely.

ruprmurdoch

Poland here-
Docs,nurses, hospitals anybody who work in medical field is intrested in positive pcr test beacuse covid patient is extra money from gov, doesnt matter whether you have cancer or other stuff-you are pcr positive=money. But only unvaccinated patients have to do test, vaccinated dont have to. Propganda media have reason to telling people that every unvacinated person is threat and in danger. Social resistance from giving employer rights to check whether you are vaccinated or not is huge. 14.12 gov want to vote this.
So this is why cases in Poland skyrocket

Motif

People are being injected with synthesis spike proteins plus a myriad of other toxic substances and we are wondering why they are getting sick?

What about the unvaccinated who get sick then?

LLight

I definitely think being slightly hypertonic and acidic is key to everything cooking properly.

To be dehydrated is another thing entirely.
You're right, I should have said "fluid restricted" more than "dehydrated" (which necessarily emcompasses a negative status).

Pina

Pina

Kayaker

Poland here-
Docs,nurses, hospitals anybody who work in medical field is intrested in positive pcr test beacuse covid patient is extra money from gov, doesnt matter whether you have cancer or other stuff-you are pcr positive=money. But only unvaccinated patients have to do test, vaccinated dont have to. Propganda media have reason to telling people that every unvacinated person is threat and in danger. Social resistance from giving employer rights to check whether you are vaccinated or not is huge. 14.12 gov want to vote this.
So this is why cases in Poland skyrocket
Do you have a source for the fact that they get money from positive PCR tests?

Sofia2020

yes, the hospitals get extra money for people sick with covid (but only for hospitalized) in my country, and those are easy patients, because usually they are neglected by nurses and doctors as infectious.

Pina

People who got sick before vaccines.
My answers are specific to this thread and the article. Regardless, we have not been without vaccines for decades. Every year the people I know who get flu are the ones who get flu vaccines. They (flu vaccine) shed too. I am also noticing chemtrails in my area. Perhaps I wasn't looking before