Elizabeth Warren asked Amazon to censor science books

Saba

Alex Berenson just shared that:

"Last week, Warren sent Amazon a six-page letter complaining that the company is not actively hiding my Unreported Truths booklets - as well as others that present unapproved views about Covid-19 - in its search results."

Here is the full statement from Alex:

Given that Big Tech is quick to act on censorship requests these days, Alex asked people to contact Amazon, as well as their senators, to object to the censorship. I just did both. I hope others in the U.S. do so as well.

Doc Sandoz

Alex Berenson just shared that:

"Last week, Warren sent Amazon a six-page letter complaining that the company is not actively hiding my Unreported Truths booklets - as well as others that present unapproved views about Covid-19 - in its search results."

Here is the full statement from Alex:

Given that Big Tech is quick to act on censorship requests these days, Alex asked people to contact Amazon, as well as their senators, to object to the censorship. I just did both. I hope others in the U.S. do so as well.
How did you contact Amazon?

yerrag

FauxcahontaZ

Peatogenic

"As a company, we continue to encourage our employees to get vaccinated, and we believe it is an important step for communities to stay healthy and recover from the pandemic. As a retailer, we respect that our customers want access to a wide variety of viewpoints on the matter, which is why we continue to list the books in question," an Amazon spokesperson told Fox News on Monday (Sep 13) in an email.

OP
S

Saba

"As a company, we continue to encourage our employees to get vaccinated, and we believe it is an important step for communities to stay healthy and recover from the pandemic. As a retailer, we respect that our customers want access to a wide variety of viewpoints on the matter, which is why we continue to list the books in question," an Amazon spokesperson told Fox News on Monday (Sep 13) in an email.
Excellent - at least the retailer part.

Worldtrip

This is exactly what the Nazi's did at the beginning of their drive to totalitarianism/fascism starting in 1933
by burning all the books they didn't agree with.
I hope they leave the Intellectuals alone because that's who they came after next.

Back
Top Bottom