Involuntarily Detain People in a Quarantine Facility & Mandate COVID Injections in Schools

P

Peatness

• Allowing local health officers to use law enforcement (WAC 246-100-070) to force an emergency order to involuntarily detain a person or group of persons (families) to be isolated in a quarantine facility (WAC 246-100-045) following refusal to voluntarily comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, and vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
  • Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105.

Strategy Of The Covid Coup​

View: https://rumble.com/vsdlab-strategy-of-the-covid-coup.html

Drareg

These idiots are clearly medicated to the nines, with all that’s coming out and they are at this, total loons.
Seeing Nancy pelsosi’s eyebrows and speech manner recently is a prime example of mental illness in flow, big pharma are driving people insane as predicted by Peat, if it’s not SSRI’s it’s mRNA vaccines.

haidut

Forum Supporter
These idiots are clearly medicated to the nines, with all that’s coming out and they are at this, total loons.
Seeing Nancy pelsosi’s eyebrows and speech manner recently is a prime example of mental illness in flow, big pharma are driving people insane as predicted by Peat, if it’s not SSRI’s it’s mRNA vaccines.

Note that while this covers COVID-19 vaccinations it is far from targeting only COVID-19.
"...
  • following refusal to voluntarily comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, and vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
  • Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105."
So, it could cover ANY other vaccine, and it can also cover any case where the govt determines you need to be examined, diagnosed, treated, counselled, etc. So, it could be any condition the govt deems suitable for falling under these proposed procedures. Since the word "counselling" is there, I'd venture a guess it will be used to declare at all inconvenient people as mentally ill, subject not to just "counselling" but forced medication and commitment to institutions as well. Same with diagnoses - it does not specify COVID-19 only, so this can be used to declare as a target anybody who is say overweight, smoking, drinking and generally having a lifestyle the govt disapproves of. In other words, if this passes, any person that the govt dislikes can easily be handled as a medical "deviant", regardless of their conditions, and actually regardless of whether they even have a condition. Since the word "medical examination" is also there, it would mean that the person gets to be ascribed any conditions the govt finds convenient.
Truly an abomination, and the the only hope I have is that there will be a public outcry and the Washington govt will withdraw that proposed bill similarly to what happened in NY state just a few weeks ago.

Drareg

Note that while this covers COVID-19 vaccinations it is far from targeting only COVID-19.
"...
  • following refusal to voluntarily comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, and vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
  • Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105."
So, it could cover ANY other vaccine, and it can also cover any case where the govt determines you need to be examined, diagnosed, treated, counselled, etc. So, it could be any condition the govt deems suitable for falling under these proposed procedures. Since the word "counselling" is there, I'd venture a guess it will be used to declare at all inconvenient people as mentally ill, subject not to just "counselling" but forced medication and commitment to institutions as well. Same with diagnoses - it does not specify COVID-19 only, so this can be used to declare as a target anybody who is say overweight, smoking, drinking and generally having a lifestyle the govt disapproves of. In other words, if this passes, any person that the govt dislikes can easily be handled as a medical "deviant", regardless of their conditions, and actually regardless of whether they even have a condition. Since the word "medical examination" is also there, it would mean that the person gets to be ascribed any conditions the govt finds convenient.
Truly an abomination, and the the only hope I have is that there will be a public outcry and the Washington govt will withdraw that proposed bill similarly to what happened in NY state just a few weeks ago.

Sanction them because they are mentally ill, the good old tactic, in the past the woke would be sanctioned now they are elevated, anybody who questions the ruling class will now be sanctioned by the for profit "experts".

OP
P

Peatness

and people call me a DOOMER for saying that this is coming ... ?? - I am hopeful that forum members awaken to the future that awaits he who is not prepared
You are not in China so you have time to play a bit before this comes to a town near you.

and people call me a DOOMER for saying that this is coming ... ?? - I am hopeful that forum members awaken to the future that awaits he who is not prepared
But you do not hear about the numerous worker uprising and protests across china because media suppresses it

haidut

Forum Supporter

And the person that crafted and helped pass (during the height of the pandemic, when the govt was closed) the law on on secret vaccinations of children, pushed for indefinite mask/lockdown mandates, etc abruptly resigned in the middle of her re-election campaign (for which she did not even face a contender), to "spend time with her grandchild". She was considered more untouchable than the Mayor. Barring being diagnosed with some terminal disease, I suspect Ms. Cheh is under some sort of legal attack or about to be exposed as part of something much more sinister...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom