A peptide that counteracts cancer? Has anyone heard of this?

Beastmode

I'm not sure how to wrap my head around taking any of these peptides.

Made me recall an email exchange with Peat on them:

"Currently popular peptides have produced amazing results for the people who sell it. I think most of them are either useless or dangerous."

- Ray Peat

Pablo Cruise

A doc named Bryzinski in Houston I believe or similar name was claiming success with peptides a number of years ago. Have not heard much from him in years.

David PS

yerrag

A doc named Bryzinski in Houston I believe or similar name was claiming success with peptides a number of years ago. Have not heard much from him in years.
Isn't he one and the same?

Our body makes antimicrobial peptides. The ones I've read from Peat are catelichidins and defensins . These are made by cells throughout the body, particularly endothelial cells and by white blood cells such as neutrophils. Vitamin D is needed to make them.

Last edited:
OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
mind you, the guy seem to have been opposed
that is who the video is about

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter

Our body makes antimicrobial peptides. The ones I've read from Peat are catelichidins and defensive. These are made by cells throughout the body, particularly endothelial cells and by white blood cells such as neutrophils. Vitamin D is needed to make them.
So it may make sense that there may be anti-tumor peptides I suppose...

yerrag

So it may make sense that there may be anti-tumor peptides I suppose...

Yes.

Although the peptide Ray talked of - hepcidin and LL-37 - are antimicrobial in nature, infections are often linked to cancers.

Pablo Cruise

Our body makes antimicrobial peptides. The ones I've read from Peat are catelichidins and defensins . These are made by cells throughout the body, particularly endothelial cells and by white blood cells such as neutrophils. Vitamin D is needed to make them.
Yes same person. Apparently his anti plasterers were not effective?

yerrag

Yes same person. Apparently his anti plasterers were not effective?
The video says some products have come out the pipeline and more on the way. But given that peptides are really nothing new to the body they may not have side effects. At the same time, enabling the body to heal by making it produce more peptides would obviate the need to buy them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals