Mexican President falling out Big Pharma and COVID

B

Braveheart

I just found this on twitter, can anyone confirm this?

They are calling out big pharma for a global marketing campaign in relation to covid and vaccines.

View: https://twitter.com/GillianMcKeith/status/1421366469095563265

AMLO is not popular w the US ...He just told the US to keep their GMO corn...was their biggest customer...its really gonna hurt. Mexico went big for Ivermectin and that pissed off Pig Pharma too. Don't know what that tweet is about, but I can guess...plus he is siding w Cuba.

Just watched it again and caught the translation on bottom....pharma will not dictate to them...they see/feel the huge pressure and know it is about money...forever...plus and most importantly they see a real lack of good science behind these vaccines. GO AMLO! Best leader Mexico has had in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Izzybelle

AMLO at first refused the vaccine, then changed his mind and got the AstraZeneca vaccine in April.

Looks like this article from about five days ago confirms his more recent statements.

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

AMLO is not popular w the US ...He just told the US to keep their GMO corn...was their biggest customer...its really gonna hurt. Mexico went big for Ivermectin and that pissed off Pig Pharma too. Don't know what that tweet is about, but I can guess...plus he is siding w Cuba.

Just watched it again and caught the translation on bottom....pharma will not dictate to them...they see/feel the huge pressure and know it is about money...forever...plus and most importantly they see a real lack of good science behind these vaccines. GO AMLO! Best leader Mexico has had in a long time.
He sounds like he cares about Mexico as a nation state which means the imperialist America will turn on him soon.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

AMLO at first refused the vaccine, then changed his mind and got the AstraZeneca vaccine in April.

Looks like this article from about five days ago confirms his more recent statements.

Thanks.

yerrag

A president easily cowed by cartels is a president easily cowed by Zionists and their assassination network.

Our tough president who was widely hailed as an anti-communist rebel neutrializer when he was the mayor of a rebel-infested city, Davao, Duterte had to be brought to his senses when it comes to the Zionistas, and he bent his knee. I was in Davao before, and I had to ride in heavily tinted cars as a client took me around the city. The front windshield was all tinted except for a horizontal slit. The client had 3 homes and he would move from one home to another, without a pattern to it to evade kidnappers.That lawlessness was put to a screeching halt by Duterte, and it was for this that he was elected president.

A worldwide secret and invisible force using an invisible and fictitious virus to deceive, terrorize, weaken, and to neuter mankind on the way to its annihilation is to be feared.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals