Thyroid Peptide Bioregulators Attn: Haidut

Troy

Hi Haidut,

First, thanks for all of your hard work and all of the information that you share!

I have a quick question for you: Do you know anything about peptide bioregulators, specifically the one for thyroid, which is called Thyreogen? I read about it on antiaging-systems and it sounds like it could possibly be another way to improve thyroid function, and I am curious if you've heard anything about this product of if you've tried it yourself? All of the various T3 and T3/T4 combos, including desiccated thyroid have been pretty hit and miss with me over the last couple of years, so perhaps peptides could be a good option for people to try?

Thanks for your help!
Troy

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut,

First, thanks for all of your hard work and all of the information that you share!

I have a quick question for you: Do you know anything about peptide bioregulators, specifically the one for thyroid, which is called Thyreogen? I read about it on antiaging-systems and it sounds like it could possibly be another way to improve thyroid function, and I am curious if you've heard anything about this product of if you've tried it yourself? All of the various T3 and T3/T4 combos, including desiccated thyroid have been pretty hit and miss with me over the last couple of years, so perhaps peptides could be a good option for people to try?

Thanks for your help!
Troy

It seems to be a thyroid gland extract as well, so not sure what it has to offer beyond a decent NDT supplement. If a person is taking synthetic T4/T3 like Cynoplus then I can see the benefit of it but if you are taking NDT you are getting these peptides already and they have not been studies much to determine what effect they have in the higher doses available in this supplement.

OP
T

Troy

It seems to be a thyroid gland extract as well, so not sure what it has to offer beyond a decent NDT supplement. If a person is taking synthetic T4/T3 like Cynoplus then I can see the benefit of it but if you are taking NDT you are getting these peptides already and they have not been studies much to determine what effect they have in the higher doses available in this supplement.

Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals