Not a fan of Jones, but where's the lie?

PhilParma

I think he is controlled opposition. His yelling, screaming, and antics makes all of the true things that he says seem crazy to normies. Even though he spouts so many truths, when the time is right and his controllers need him to steer his base in a certain direction, he will oblige. And his base will follow since he's built up so much credibility by telling the truth for so many years. When the chips are down and the stakes are high, he will function as a pied piper and lead his followers down a false and dangerous trail, just like Q.

ww3not4me

He is right 75% of the time maybe more.

He is hard to watch though his antics and presentation style get on my nerves.

I do not like discussing anything with people that can not stay calm or that use appeal to emotion. No time for that. It is actual stressful to listen to someone yell at you even if you like what they are saying. I also have no time for people left or right that are not intellectually honest and open to actually exploring idea's on both sides. If your ideology is so important to you that you can not sit down and calmly read something that is 180° out of line with your current beliefs and actual think deep thoughts on it before dismissing it outright you are not intellectually honest and I have no time for you!

We all have our own bias based on our own perceptions of reality and life experiences. That said you can temporarily set aside a large chunk of your bias for short periods of time. Some can do this more easily than other's but like any skill it can be learned. You can never set it all aside.

Meeting aggression with aggression when trying to have a civilized conversation is not the way to go and has very very limited situational use. It is usually better to remain calm and focus on the desired outcome. Seldom does beating someone over the head with an idea work often better to plant a seed hope it take root and walk away on happy terms!

I think you can demonstrate your passion for a topic with out getting as worked up as Adolph Hitler did or in this case Alex Jones does. That said when you actualy take the time to fact check him he is right an amazing amount of the time!

Time For Truth

I think he is controlled opposition. His yelling, screaming, and antics makes all of the true things that he says seem crazy to normies. Even though he spouts so many truths, when the time is right and his controllers need him to steer his base in a certain direction, he will oblige. And his base will follow since he's built up so much credibility by telling the truth for so many years. When the chips are down and the stakes are high, he will function as a pied piper and lead his followers down a false and dangerous trail, just like Q.
I suspect this is true, although he may believe he is doing what is best. I suspect the same about Trump. In any case, their antics and outrageous statements are so easily used to discredit the people who might say a word to defend any of their positions by the powers that shouldn't be. These guys clearly are either being steered into presenting their opinions in a way to appear repugnant to so many, or they may be fully corrupted. Probably their controllers simply know how to manipulate their huge egos, which makes them both untrustworthy as leaders.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals