Ray Peat Interview #74: Vaccine Shedding | Progesterone and Thyroid | Immunology, Ideology, and Power with Ray Peat 11/26/2021

David PS

00:00 - Start setup music
35:10 - Catch-up with Ray, allergens in food, celery juice, bacon
39:19 - How did the coronavirus phenomenon manifest? Fort Detrick, military games, germ warfare lab leaks, China, event 201, operation lockstep, Eric Schmidt, artificial intelligence
52:08 - 'Not going there as fast as the ruling class had hoped'
56:06 - How does vaccination fit in? Digital currency
01:00:37 - What types of emails is Ray getting from the vaccine-injured? Spike protein shedding, avoiding crowds, quarantining vaccinated people
01:03:19 - What if your significant other is vaccinated?
01:03:39 - Does Ray think there's a placebo group in this experiment?
01:05:18 - Does it take 30-50 years to see the side effects of any new drug or vaccine?
01:06:20 - How will they cover up children dying from the vaccine? How to use VAERS
01:08:50 - What will replace the coronavirus narrative?
01:14:08 - Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick (2014), execution of the Romanov family
01:17:28 - The physiological role of antibodies
01:22:01 - Quinine, bitter taste
01:27:48 - How to get Ray's newsletter and books, Progest-E from Kenogen
01:28:49 - Why would a person have a bad response to Progest-E? Beta-glucuronidase and stress
01:32:36 - Question: who is the healthiest person Ray has ever known? What made them that way?
01:33:55 - Question: does a person's name influence their personality and behavior?
01:35:24 - Question: is having a sense of humor related to a person's metabolism?
01:37:20 - Question: what accounts for handedness?
01:40:16 - Question: what does Ray do to maintain a sense of novelty in his life?
01:46:33 - Question: why are neurotic fatigue, anxiety, and depression related to IQ?
01:51:23 - Question: if a person's health improves, do they become more sensitive to the environment?
01:54:46 - Question: Ray's thoughts on surviving the great reset in Mexico
01:58:20 - Question: what is Ray working on?
01:59:02 - Question: is there value in self-discipline?
Show less

Last edited:

Mauritio

P

Peatness

He has laryngitis. Bacon that was cured with celery juice powder caused allergy.

@David PS Thanks for posting this

OP
David PS

David PS

He has laryngitis. Bacon that was cured with celery juice powder caused allergy.

@David PS Thanks for posting this
Your correct. I guess there is a slight downside to posting all of the timestamps.
35:10 - Catch-up with Ray, allergens in food, celery juice, bacon

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I think it’s telling how ray clearly states the origin of the virus was fort Detrick via the wuhan military games, not China bat lady lab leak, and his saying how anyone who understands the history of germ warfare - i am going to assume he is referring to unit 731 and US hiding shiro ishii - saw what was happening.

Beastmode

I would never eat store bought bacon...ewww!

It would've been a great opportunity to ask Ray how he approached his experience. Losing your voice isn't a small thing. We can assume what he did, but since he's the one giving advice mostly to others, it'd be cool to tease that out of him and his thought process for it.

I'd email about it, but he won't elaborate like he could with an audio.

P

Peatness

Based on this interview is Dr Peat saying hypothyroid people should avoid using progesterone?

P

Peatness

No, he said they get weaker effects and thus need more. 1:28:49
Thank you but my understanding of what Dr Peat said is that in such a person even a teaspoon is not going to have a progesterone effect and goes on to suggest thyroid (temperature heart rate) improvement before the progesterone can be fully utilised.

Lizb

Thank you but my understanding of what Dr Peat said is that in such a person even a teaspoon is not going to have a progesterone effect and goes on to suggest thyroid (temperature heart rate) improvement before the progesterone can be fully utilised.
That's me. Teaspoon does nothing. Still can't get temps and heart rate up.....

Murtaza

ive tried thyroid on and off a couple times over the year, never felt a discernible effect even with a whole tablet of cynomel. Recently i did small cycle of trenbolone (not peaty ofc) and when i tried thyroid again the difference was night and day. i could feel a quarter of cynomel i.e very alert, warm, almost euphoric even. idk what this means for my hormonal situation.

P

Peatness

I can't find the lastest interview with Ray. It was posted somewhere this week. If you see it please post the link here thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals