Ray Peat Interview #82: What's More Toxic: PUFA or Endotoxin? | Euphoria | Addiction | Meaningful Work | Current Events with Ray and Georgi

David PS

00:00 - Ray's point of view of the competition between empires and how it relates to coronavirus
02:21 - The CIA's role in Ukraine
07:43 - Ray's view of nazism
08:36 - Isn't Ray anti-war?
11:53 - Where does Israel fit into the empire game?
14:13 - What will the elite do when the U.S. becomes a third world?
15:27 - How is Ray inoculating himself from food shortages?
17:04 - What does Ray think will happen to big cities?
17:41 - Ray's current view of the long-range harm of the coronavirus vaccine campaign
21:45 - Were the vaccines more effective or less effective than the elites anticipated for creating harm?
24:36 - Is Ray having a harder time communicating with the public? Is meaningful work the guiding principle for Ray's life?
27:52 - Who could endure more stress: an EFA deficient rat or a germ-free rat?
30:10 - Fentanyl, "addiction," and euphoria
32:12 - Why has no pharmaceutical company produced pregnenolone?
39:10 - "...Anyway, the important point for understanding some of the present cultural differences between Russia and the West is that Russia has for centuries felt the influence of Aristotle, and has not suffered from the influence of Plato or Calvin..." — Mind and Tissue by Ray Peat (1973)
42:00 - How to purchase Ray's newsletter, books, Progest-E
43:24 - What is Ray working on?

Lizb

I think I'd like an episode where Ray talks about one subject for the whole hour, or maybe two subjects in the hour.

Always appreciate these interviews.

My father (would be 89 now) and others of that generation, said 40/50 years ago that China and their regime would be the dominant governance worldwide.

-Luke-

Thanks for posting @David PS.

Can you read the newsletter Danny mentioned (Biological Balance and Addiction) online somewhere?

Kvothe

Some one should ask Ray what exactely he would be interested to talk about regarding the physics of life. Sounds like he would love to talk about this field.

-Luke-

So can I be considered for a one-time guest appearance on the Danny Roddy podcast - I will bring the people some entertainment for sure while discussing serious topics - let me know @dannyroddy @haidut :)
Why not do your own podcast and invite Ray? I would certainly give it a try. Can't wait to hear Ray's opinion on topics like "How to get a giant d*ick naturally?"

OP
David PS

David PS