Ray Peat Q&A - Insulin Resistance, Vegans, Low Cortisol, Bone Broth, And Coconut! W/ Jodelle

Inaut

Published on Jan 16, 2020
Dr. Raymond Peat is back answering your listener questions! I love his generosity and ample time so please show him your love and support by subscribing to his newsletter at the email address below.
Ray Peat Q&A time stamps:
2:20 How to get rid of Endotoxins
6:58 What About Coconut Flour
7:46 What about Bone Broth 10:40 What helps with Bone Density
11:07 Dr Peat’s thoughts on Vitamin D
12:05 Dr Peat’s remedy for healing Insulin Resistance
15:07 Why we should avoid ketosis
16:06 How stress plays the biggest role in poor health (Dr. Peat’s favorite way to de-stress)
18:05 Low cortisol and adrenal insufficiency 24:00 Immune system boosters
26:00 My thoughts on why Hawaiians have no cold and flu season
27:40 What Dr. Peat thinks about colostrum 28:30 Thoughts on Monolaurin for the immune system
30:58 Kidney issues and help with dumping minerals
32:35 Is Dr. Peat a fan of coconut water 33:07 White Willow bark instead of aspirin? 38:40 Should one stop taking Cod Liver oil 42:24 What to do with your fish oil capsules 42:50 Can vegans or vegetarians successfully achieve a good menstrual cycle
44:44 Nutritional yeast, yes or no?
45:25 Are there natural foods that promote progesterone in the body
47:12 Thoughts on stevia
48:44 A favorite recipe of Dr. Peat’s

OP
Inaut

Inaut

FYI so far info is excellent but rays phone quality is terrible. He sounds like a transformer..... but he sounds sharp as ever :)

Ron J

From what I managed to understand stevia is fine, but has he discussed monk fruit?

Arnold Grape

FYI so far info is excellent but rays phone quality is terrible. He sounds like a transformer..... but he sounds sharp as ever :)
Lol — he sounds like Freddy Krueger. How difficult is it in this age to obtain a rig for audibly hearing another?

*Edit* around the 45:00 minute mark there is some type of glitching which makes it sound as though he is being remixed into a 90’s idm track or choked by someone in his vicinity.

Last edited:

Ledo

So you send an email to Peat, how does one then pay the good phd?

Marcine

Can we please just fund Peat a new microphone?! I couldn't listen to this! I don't understand the superchat stuff on Danny's LIVE interviews with Giorgi but maybe someone here who does can suggest he actually get a mic with that money and get someone near Peat to set it up maybe if he can't? PLEASE!

Marcine

Published on Jan 16, 2020
Dr. Raymond Peat is back answering your listener questions! I love his generosity and ample time so please show him your love and support by subscribing to his newsletter at the email address below.
Ray Peat Q&A time stamps:
2:20 How to get rid of Endotoxins
6:58 What About Coconut Flour
7:46 What about Bone Broth 10:40 What helps with Bone Density
11:07 Dr Peat’s thoughts on Vitamin D
12:05 Dr Peat’s remedy for healing Insulin Resistance
15:07 Why we should avoid ketosis
16:06 How stress plays the biggest role in poor health (Dr. Peat’s favorite way to de-stress)
18:05 Low cortisol and adrenal insufficiency 24:00 Immune system boosters
26:00 My thoughts on why Hawaiians have no cold and flu season
27:40 What Dr. Peat thinks about colostrum 28:30 Thoughts on Monolaurin for the immune system
30:58 Kidney issues and help with dumping minerals
32:35 Is Dr. Peat a fan of coconut water 33:07 White Willow bark instead of aspirin? 38:40 Should one stop taking Cod Liver oil 42:24 What to do with your fish oil capsules 42:50 Can vegans or vegetarians successfully achieve a good menstrual cycle
44:44 Nutritional yeast, yes or no?
45:25 Are there natural foods that promote progesterone in the body
47:12 Thoughts on stevia
48:44 A favorite recipe of Dr. Peat’s

This was in the comments. Might be good info, might be anti Peat:
What’s in your Pill?

lampofred

The bad audio is only on these interviews, he sounds fine on KMUD and One Radio Network.

LUH 3417

Lol — he sounds like Freddy Krueger. How difficult is it in this age to obtain a rig for audibly hearing another?

*Edit* around the 45:00 minute mark there is some type of glitching which makes it sound as though he is being remixed into a 90’s idm track or choked by someone in his vicinity.
Lol he really does sound like Freddy Kruger. Thank you for the laugh

Schizo detected. Nobody should believe this larper. A lot of terms woven together to form an incoherent mess. This is also the guy who states nutrients don’t matter.

> what are biosynthetic pathways?
> what are enzymes?
> what is the Gibbs free energy?

This guy is a lunatic. Or troll maybe. Lunatics could not be distinguished from trolls sadly.

The video is unavailable. What is Ray Peat's solution for low cortisol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals