Ray Peat Interview #76: Antistress Home Strategies | Grounding | Negative Ions | Allopathic Essentialism with Ray Peat

David PS

View: https://youtu.be/l61D8dJzVWk?t=2663

44:23 - Skip setup music, prepping, not having access to the financial system, gold and silver, alternative economy to the new technocracy
47:10 - Ray's thoughts on 2021, the common English attitude towards authority, 'covid is so dangerous that any tyrannical measure is justified'
52:03 - Influenza deaths from iatrogenesis?
53:55 - Guillain barre syndrome origin in the intestine? Viruses, leaky intestine, sepsis, cytokine storm
57:28 - Ray's thoughts on oat bran, possible issues with the carrot salad, oat bran as a breakfast, oat bran's phytic acid content
01:01:30 - Strategies for an antiinflammatory home, turning off wifi and bluetooth, using ethernet, the bioenergetic perspective of grounding
01:10:30 - Ray's metabolic rate before he supplemented thyroid, inability to gain weight, magnesium retention
01:15:41 - Who is in a worse position: people who can't put on weight or people that gain too much weight?
01:18:28 - Are huge doses of magnesium necessary?
01:19:05 - Ray's take on negative ion generators, serotonin, sleeping, altitude
01:21:25 - Increased suicide at high altitude? Azerbaijan
01:24:38 - Ray's newsletter, books, and Progest-E from Kenogen
01:27:08 - The importance of cycling progesterone for women, P450, topical vs. oral, Ray's DHEA patent, testosterone used to not be a regulated substance
01:32:15 - The unfavorable redox reaction that occurs when vitamin E and vitamin K are mixed, riboflavin, methylene blue and red light
01:35:53 - Wein VI-2500 negative ion generator
01:36:35 - Coronavirus variants are pure marketing nonsense
01:42:41 - Medical Nemesis by Ivan Illich (1975), allopathic medicine essentialism
01:47:52 - Question: what is an electron?
01:52:51 - Question: thoughts on human auras?
01:54:12 - Question: what does Ray see in his mind when he thinks of the cell?
01:55:32 - Question: a bioenergetic view of sex determination? Decline in child IQ due to coronavirus psychological operation
02:00:17 - Question: are Sheldrake's morphic fields and Vernadsky's noosphere the same thing?
02:03:18 - Question: what themes or styles would Ray like to see in a counter-culture art movement? Frans Hals
02:04:56 - Question: is starch responsible for the atrocities since the beginning of agriculture?
02:05:37 - Question: what is the cost of getting blackout drunk? Liver glycogen
02:08:00 - Does Ray have any ruling class psychological operation predictions for 2022? Marburg virus

sun-maid

Good interview. I wish Ray's DHEA and testosterone patent would still be available.

LUH 3417

Regarding phytic acid: What about oat bran with buttermilk? Oat bran buttermilk muffins? Also if you soak regular rolled oats in buttermilk overnight, they get all gooey and delicious with some maple syrup in the morning. But if I’m eating the buttermilk and soaked oats together, am I taking in all the phytic acid, defeating the purpose of soaking the oats in buttermilk to begin with?

Lejeboca

I was surprised to hear Ray mentioning methylene blue in "bad light".
I though it was advisable, at least for suppressing nitric oxide, to use red light with MB.

@haidut , could you possibly elaborate on Ray's words as to how bad it is to use even small doses of MB with light/sun exposure? Thanks a million!

Tansia

I though it was advisable, at least for suppressing nitric oxide, to use red light with MB.

@haidut , could you possibly elaborate on Ray's words as to how bad it is to use even small doses of MB with light/sun exposure? Thanks a million!
Yes that's first time I hear that MB and red light combination can be harmful. This is scary as I think a lot of people in this forum use those 2 combined. I would like to have more discussion arround it.

Tansia

Based on waht Ray said - does this mean that we should be careful of using Haidut's estroban which contains both vit K and E?

Last edited:

Happycat

I was so glad that Georgi asked the question regarding transdermal appication of progesterone and if that bypasses the liver.
But Ray got sidetracked a bit saying that even orally, Progest E bypasses the first liver pass etc.

So, does transdermal application totally bypass the liver or not?

Edit: I am also curious what will Danny do with 30 bottles of Progest E? ? As I woman it would take me years to use it up.

Mauritio

So Marburg
If that comes next, we got some problems. Because this really seems dangerous. I couldnt find anything on gates talking about it. Only fact checkers that "debunked" that claim.
I was so glad that Georgi asked the question regarding transdermal appication of progesterone and if that bypasses the liver.
But Ray got sidetracked a bit saying that even orally, Progest E bypasses the first liver pass etc.

So, does transdermal application totally bypass the liver or not?

Edit: I am also curious what will Danny do with 30 bottles of Progest E? ? As I woman it would take me years to use it up.
No, not totally . It will come back to the liver ,much diluted, trough the general blood supply.

I think he's preparing for the apocalypse or something :D

Lilac

I am post-menopausal and have been dosing about 10 drops of Progest-E twice a day, morning and evening. Ray suggested in this interview that progesterone should be cycled--no differentiation between younger or older women mentioned. So I decided to take a break for a week or two and see what happens. January 1 was a nice marker. Result: First time I have slept eight hours, until 7 a.m., in ages. I woke only once, briefly, at 4 a.m.

sunny

I am post-menopausal and have been dosing about 10 drops of Progest-E twice a day, morning and evening. Ray suggested in this interview that progesterone should be cycled--no differentiation between younger or older women mentioned. So I decided to take a break for a week or two and see what happens. January 1 was a nice marker. Result: First time I have slept eight hours, until 7 a.m., in ages. I woke only once, briefly, at 4 a.m.
The only difference between cycling and menopausal women is duration.

Cycling women- two weeks on, two weeks off. If on a 28 day cycle, take on the 13th day after the first day of cycle, and then take for 13-14 days. Next menstrual cycle should start 2 days later.

Menopausal women can take for 3 weeks, and then take one week off.

The reason for cycling on and off progesterone is the same - to prevent the liver from becoming used to it and just excreting it. Ray has better words, which can be heard at 1 hour 27 minutes in the above interview:

Readers Digest version: The progesterone is important to knock out a steady estrogenic influence on the body, it stops the estrogen carcenogenic cycle. With an un-interrupted supply of progesterone the liver interprets the constant high level as excessive and will produce excretory enzymes to inactivate the progesterone. With a 1 week interruption (for post-menopausal; cycling women follow their natural cycle with two weeks on and two weeks off), the liver resets the threshold for excreting progesterone and you get more bang for your buck.

Last edited:

Lilac

I latched on to the dosing "without interruption" a long time ago. It's helpful to revisit subjects you think you know. I, all too often, have gotten something wrong.

From "Progesterone Summaries":

POSTMENOPAUSAL: Some women continue the cyclic use of progesterone after menopause, because the pituitary gland and brain may continue to cycle long after menstruation has stopped, and progesterone is an important regulator of pituitary and brain function. The cycling pituitary affects the adrenal glands and other organs, and progesterone tends to protect against the unopposed actions of prolactin, cortisol, and adrenal androgenic hormones. Progesterone's effects on the pituitary apparently contribute to its protective effect against osteoporosis, hypertension, hirsutism, etc. But some women prefer to use progesterone without interruption after the menopause, for its protective antistress effects. Slender people usually find that two or three drops are enough, but this amount may be repeated once or twice as needed to relieve symptoms. Adequate protein in the diet and good thyroid function help the body to produce its own progesterone; even if the ovaries have been removed, the adrenal glands and brain continue to produce progesterone.

milk_lover

What is the healthiest thing for a woman to take to prevent pregnancy? My partner is thinking of putting a sticker in her shoulder which I am against because it could be harmful for her hormones. She despises condoms and I do too. Pulling out is stressful for her and she can't enjoy the moment. She birthed our second baby not long time ago and she is scared of another baby even though we have our finances under control. Taking care of small babies takes away a big chunk of her energy.

milk_lover

Regarding phytic acid: What about oat bran with buttermilk? Oat bran buttermilk muffins? Also if you soak regular rolled oats in buttermilk overnight, they get all gooey and delicious with some maple syrup in the morning. But if I’m eating the buttermilk and soaked oats together, am I taking in all the phytic acid, defeating the purpose of soaking the oats in buttermilk to begin with?
I am very much interested in oat porridge. Very delicious. We cook it using full fat milk and sugar and salt. But I stopped eating it since I saw Peat comment on it before. He seems to change his opinion on it now. I eat the white oat. I don't know if it's called oatmeal or rolled oat or what. I need to try the oat bran and see if it's as delicious.

milk_lover

If that comes next, we got some problems. Because this really seems dangerous. I couldnt find anything on gates talking about it. Only fact checkers that "debunked" that claim.
I am surprised that Danny and Georgi didn't ask him a follow-up question what we should do to protect ourselves from it.

OP
David PS

David PS

So Marburg

It seems that testing for the Marburg vaccine has been underway for more than a year.

To support regulatory approval of the ChAd3-Marburg vaccine that has completed Phase I trials, here researchers show that a non-replicating chimpanzee-derived adenovirus vector with a demonstrated safety profile in humans (ChAd3) protected against a uniformly lethal challenge with Marburg-Angola. Protective immunity was achieved within 7 days of vaccination and was maintained through one year post vaccination, antigen-specific antibodies were a significant immune correlate of protection in the acute challenge model.

OP
David PS

David PS

I have been careful with MB since I learned that it builds up in the liposomes over time. I cycle it.

Birdie

Same here. And I used to cycle it. I would take it for about 25 days, then off for 6 or 7. I started this to go with my cycle. Then, these past couple of years I took it full time. I take 4 drops a day.

I started the full time when I needed more. Ray had said this was a good idea sometimes when more is needed.

After Ray's reminder to cycle it, started my 6 days off on Jan 1. Slept super well. Got up around 6:30. So... Day 1 was good.

Lejeboca

I have been careful with MB since I learned that it builds up in the liposomes over time. I cycle it.

Thanks for the pointers, David ! I will check them out.
Could you tell me how much MB you are taking and what is its cycling period for you ? Thank you.

OP
David PS

David PS

Thanks for the pointers, David ! I will check them out.
Could you tell me how much MB you are taking and what is its cycling period for you ? Thank you.
I like to try to evaluate substances in terms of a benefit vs the burden analysis. There are lots of good information of on the forum about the benefits of MB. The accumulation of MB in the liposomes is the main burden that concerns me. Taking a maintenance amount of MB everyday would make it a persistent man-made chemical in my body. So I cycle it.

Monday thru Friday, I take 3 drops daily. I skip a week and then start the cycle again. That amounts to 5 days on and 9 days off. Lately, i have been forgetting to restart the cycle so often it I am taking it on a longer cycle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals