#93: Nick Stumpenhauzer (Died Suddenly)

DennisX

So, Danny asked if the mythical "Spike Protein" could be seen in detectable levels in the unvaxxed who hung around the vaxxed, and Nick agreed this might happen. This is also the core of all the "shedding" concerns for most people (although, there are other potential mechanisms). It's certainly the mechanism that the disciples of shedding espouse, the likes of Tenpenny and McCullough and Fleming and such.

There's only one problem with this theory..... even the vaxxed, shortly after taking the shot, have minimal detectable levels of this mythical "Spike protein" for about two weeks after taking the first shot (not the second). Of course, these are small studies, involving only about 10 healthcare workers, but they had about 20 blood draws over a two month period.

This mythical "Spike Protein" was only detectable in picogram per milliliter amounts for about two weeks, and then became totally undetectable. It doesn't even seem, like at peak "Spike Protein" production, that there would be enough of this mythical protein to spread to another (at least though casual contact), let alone after two weeks, when it isn't even detectable.

This is the core problem with the entire "shedding" theory, and especially, the "shed disciples..." Lot's of fear pron, no hard data to back it up. Why aren't the likes of Tenpenny and Fleming and McCullough doing studies to prove this concept, in regards to the "Spike Protein" shedding, is even possible? Wouldn't it be a simple matter of some blood draws before and after hanging around some of the freshly vaxxed? Or, a trial with some mice or rats?
You are so wrong Tank https://www.tmrjournals.com/public/articlePDF/20221114/483e983160eb24f1ef94bdd666603ac9.pdf
Current state of knowledge on the excretion of mRNA and spike producedbyanti-COVID-19 mRNA vaccines; possibility of contamination of the entourage of those vaccinated by these products

tankasnowgod

You are so wrong Tank https://www.tmrjournals.com/public/articlePDF/20221114/483e983160eb24f1ef94bdd666603ac9.pdf
Current state of knowledge on the excretion of mRNA and spike producedbyanti-COVID-19 mRNA vaccines; possibility of contamination of the entourage of those vaccinated by these products
What was I "so wrong" about? If I am wrong, shouldn't you point to an actual study, with actual data, that contradicts something I said?

You only linked to a "Hypothesis." It's very clearly labeled as such on every page, and the introduction itself. If you think one of the studies they cited as their sources (used in forming their hypothesis) contradicts what I am saying, why not link to that directly, so that we could discuss that particular study or studies, and the results?

Advocate2021

What was I "so wrong" about? If I am wrong, shouldn't you point to an actual study, with actual data, that contradicts something I said?

You only linked to a "Hypothesis." It's very clearly labeled as such on every page, and the introduction itself. If you think one of the studies they cited as their sources (used in forming their hypothesis) contradicts what I am saying, why not link to that directly, so that we could discuss that particular study or studies, and the results?
While i admire your tenacity and devils advocate determination, i know my body as do many women and i dont need data sets and studies to know 100 percent something was shed from those injected people that were adjusting me, hugging me etc. there were no other variables. my cycles were perfect throughout the whole pandemic, i maintained my same regimens, i was not isolated and lived with my boyfriend in a community and we were fine. as soon as those shots rolled out and my chiropractor was getting them as were the others in the community and making contact with me, that is when the bi weekly bleeding and issues arose. I am not disagreeing with your call for better data but i personally do not need it to know that those injections shed period.

LadyRae

While i admire your tenacity and devils advocate determination, i know my body as do many women and i dont need data sets and studies to know 100 percent something was shed from those injected people that were adjusting me, hugging me etc. there were no other variables. my cycles were perfect throughout the whole pandemic, i maintained my same regimens, i was not isolated and lived with my boyfriend in a community and we were fine. as soon as those shots rolled out and my chiropractor was getting them as were the others in the community and making contact with me, that is when the bi weekly bleeding and issues arose. I am not disagreeing with your call for better data but i personally do not need it to know that those injections shed period.
Thank you, well said.

Of course I won't be holding my breath for the "actual studies with actual data".....

Jonk

And if you did, were they any different than other types of colds or such that are regarded as transmissible from the pre 2021 (or 2019) timeframe?
Something I noticed, that my own parents have had an increase susceptibility to the common cold after being vaccinated. Maybe "shedding" is due to changes in immune function/metabolic resilience/etc in the vaccinated, causing increased risk to transmit whatever they are carrying.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals