Richard M Fleming PhD, MD, JD - DOCUMENTATION

Birdie

These questions are super relevant but wont they be enormously difficult to answer even if vaccine manufacturers and governments actually wanted to do the necessary research? :bored:
Yeah, it's so hard to figure. I've read (in some good place) that after 2 weeks, less chance the vaxxed will be shedding. But it's guesses isn't it. I go with the best guess of the moment. But there's always a little haze.

Birdie

And as @md_a says above:

"The calcium-based diet reduces ACE and because it reduces AT1 I think it increases ACE2."
And working on our metabolism amap is what we do.

J.R.K

These questions are super relevant but wont they be enormously difficult to answer even if vaccine manufacturers and governments actually wanted to do the necessary research? :bored:
A thought that I have had but have no actual proof for it to be truthful is that the powers that be are pushing hard for everyone to be vaccinated in order to have nothing to compare the side effects to.
But again that’s just the small conspiracy theorist in me voicing its opinion.
This is why Dr. Bhakti in his early videos was horrified and so upset - he said once it reaches the blood it would never go away just keep circulating and circulating. Who knows? @tankasnowgod has said in several places about the study @Giraffe posted showing tests that very little of the spikes remained after two weeks.
That is correct Lollypop2 but I still have to wonder about the bone marrow and the brain, I would like to see the research that Dr Malone indicated that the spike protein actually opens up the blood brain barrier which allows toxins, other viruses and bacteria to enter If we consider Dr Peats assertion that if the spike protein enters the bone marrow it will continue to remain there as a result of the large amount of cellular replacement and turnover. This would create a perpetual inflammatory state which could have consequences for lymphoma and leukaemia.
Combine this with Dr Flemings concern for the shutdown of the innate immune system that keeps retrovirus suppressed in normal circumstances it creates a concern for herpes simplex or zoster to enter the brain, or even HIV to become dominant.
This then makes me think if any of these events were to come to fruition but then whatever is used to suppress the mechanism that keeps these things in check is restored what would be the result for the organism as the immune system would roar back to life again?

J.R.K

You have some good and valid points of concern @Don Quixote and I wish that I could give some solid truthful answers. There are many opinions as to the origin of the virus and whether it comes from nature, is a bio weapon or the virus just doesn’t exist. All theories I personally believe there is or was a virus and it is deadly to the vulnerable and the elderly, but I also think that there is good evidence that the use of repurposed drugs is an effective and valid treatment for COVID-19. Dr Malone also suffers from long COVID and it is the reason he got the vaccine as he heard it would treat the ailment, however that appears to be a falsehood. But he to use researching repurposed drugs there were two he mentioned one was famotadine the other I did not recognize nor could I make out in the interview, while these were meant to treat COVID-19 I think if it were me in your position I would look into both Dr Malones treatment and Dr Flemings suggestion, I think it would be prudent to have your Doctor try to help in this if they are open minded and genuinely want to help, but if not you could experiment as the items in the list mostly seem to be available OTC.
But I think I would first try to optimize on Dr Peats suggestion that vitamin D3,zinc and calcium, with a focus on metabolism first if you haven’t already done so.
@Jam also posted a study in the Parkinson’s theead that indicated that querciton wasn’t helpful in eliminating the prion from the brain. I would also consider cinchona bark tea as it is the predecessor to hydroxychloroquine and quinine. I have employed it as I am around vaccinated people all the time it is beneficial for me as I am not always hungry but I need at least 4000 kCal per day for my job. I think that high fructose with lots of citrus might also be beneficial.
Above all try not to stress on this (this is easier said than done trust me I know but that’s another story), but we all know that stress can thin the cell walls and allow easier access for the viral particles, pregnenolone, progesterone, and perhaps cyproheptadine would be beneficial for this. I hope this helps.

Jam

@Jam also posted a study in the Parkinson’s theead that indicated that querciton wasn’t helpful in eliminating the prion from the brain.
WAS ;)

J.R.K

You have some good and valid points of concern @Don Quixote and I wish that I could give some solid truthful answers. There are many opinions as to the origin of the virus and whether it comes from nature, is a bio weapon or the virus just doesn’t exist. All theories I personally believe there is or was a virus and it is deadly to the vulnerable and the elderly, but I also think that there is good evidence that the use of repurposed drugs is an effective and valid treatment for COVID-19. Dr Malone also suffers from long COVID and it is the reason he got the vaccine as he heard it would treat the ailment, however that appears to be a falsehood. But he to use researching repurposed drugs there were two he mentioned one was famotadine the other I did not recognize nor could I make out in the interview, while these were meant to treat COVID-19 I think if it were me in your position I would look into both Dr Malones treatment and Dr Flemings suggestion, I think it would be prudent to have your Doctor try to help in this if they are open minded and genuinely want to help, but if not you could experiment as the items in the list mostly seem to be available OTC.
But I think I would first try to optimize on Dr Peats suggestion that vitamin D3,zinc and calcium, with a focus on metabolism first if you haven’t already done so.
@Jam also posted a study in the Parkinson’s theead that indicated that querciton wasn’t helpful in eliminating the prion from the brain. I would also consider cinchona bark tea as it is the predecessor to hydroxychloroquine and quinine. I have employed it as I am around vaccinated people all the time it is beneficial for me as I am not always hungry but I need at least 4000 kCal per day for my job. I think that high fructose with lots of citrus might also be beneficial.
Above all try not to stress on this (this is easier said than done trust me I know but that’s another story), but we all know that stress can thin the cell walls and allow easier access for the viral particles, pregnenolone, progesterone, and perhaps cyproheptadine would be beneficial for this. I hope this helps.
Attn @Do Quixote!!! My typo of quercitin wasn’t being helpful is incorrect, but rather it is helpful sorry for the confusion.

J.R.K

Thank you for that report it was very helpful, I initially was going to say,”marmalade to the rescue?” But it appears onions, green tea and cherry tomatoes, so ketchup to the rescue? ?
But I think that it will be helpful to know (at least for me) that if quercitin can help eliminate prions then it seems intuitive that it would be beneficial for spike protein removal given that it seem that it shares many of the same characteristics a prion does. At minimum another weapon in the aresenal.

Lollipop2

A thought that I have had but have no actual proof for it to be truthful is that the powers that be are pushing hard for everyone to be vaccinated in order to have nothing to compare the side effects to.
But again that’s just the small conspiracy theorist in me voicing its opinion.

That is correct Lollypop2 but I still have to wonder about the bone marrow and the brain, I would like to see the research that Dr Malone indicated that the spike protein actually opens up the blood brain barrier which allows toxins, other viruses and bacteria to enter If we consider Dr Peats assertion that if the spike protein enters the bone marrow it will continue to remain there as a result of the large amount of cellular replacement and turnover. This would create a perpetual inflammatory state which could have consequences for lymphoma and leukaemia.
Combine this with Dr Flemings concern for the shutdown of the innate immune system that keeps retrovirus suppressed in normal circumstances it creates a concern for herpes simplex or zoster to enter the brain, or even HIV to become dominant.
This then makes me think if any of these events were to come to fruition but then whatever is used to suppress the mechanism that keeps these things in check is restored what would be the result for the organism as the immune system would roar back to life again?
Terrifying when you explain it with such in-depth thought. Yikes ?

J.R.K

Terrifying when you explain it with such in-depth thought. Yikes ?
Have you seen this Forum thread link @Lollypop2?

Fully vaccinated accounted for 74% of the covid infections with a vaccination rate of 69%.​

This has so many unanswered questions like, is ADE involved ?
How many of the affected unvaccinated were previously exposed to the first virus?
Vitamin D levels, and efficacy of repurposed drugs (if they would finally concede that there are viable and effective treatments).
Ultimately what percentage of the visitors were and were not vaccinated (that one we won’t know).

Lollipop2

Have you seen this Forum thread link @Lollypop2?

Fully vaccinated accounted for 74% of the covid infections with a vaccination rate of 69%.​

This has so many unanswered questions like, is ADE involved ?
How many of the affected unvaccinated were previously exposed to the first virus?
Vitamin D levels, and efficacy of repurposed drugs (if they would finally concede that there are viable and effective treatments).
Ultimately what percentage of the visitors were and were not vaccinated (that one we won’t know).
I have - we will have to see what plays out. Sadly I feel the vaxxed will be suffering.

J.R.K

I have - we will have to see what plays out. Sadly I feel the vaxxed will be suffering.
I always think of @Pina whenever I talk to any of my gene therapy treated friends and family members, “They will all be fine as long as they never come into contact with any type of Corona Virus”.
But then I think of all the other potential consequences of their decision.

Lollipop2

I always think of @Pina whenever I talk to any of my gene therapy treated friends and family members, “They will all be fine as long as they never come into contact with any type of Corona Virus”.
But then I think of all the other potential consequences of their decision.
?

tankasnowgod

There are many opinions as to the origin of the virus and whether it comes from nature, is a bio weapon or the virus just doesn’t exist. All theories I personally believe there is or was a virus and it is deadly to the vulnerable and the elderly, but I also think that there is good evidence that the use of repurposed drugs is an effective and valid treatment for COVID-19

So, by extension, you didn't believe there were ANY viruses or other germs prior to December 1st, 2019, correct?

And you also believe that the elderly and vulnerable NEVER died prior to that date, correct? As witnessed by all the 1,000 year olds that were everywhere.

This is why I think the story is pure fiction. They created the tale of a "novel corona virus," gave it an Avengers like backstory, and convinced people that a bunch of common cold symptoms and pneumonia (and eventually, pretty much any other condition) was caused by their fictional virus.

And not any of the old, boring other viruses/bacteria/fungi/toxins and such that have existed for centuries, or far longer. This includes boring and not-so-novel corona viruses like SARS and ones that didn't even get spiffy names, just numbers and letters like NL63 and HKU1. Sucks to be them, huh?

Remember.....
No one bothered to replicate the "discovery."
No one bothered to see what "symptoms" they could produce from a sample.
No governments or agencies had a sample to create "tests" for this "virus."
They all just accepted that a "genetic sequence" was as good as the real thing. Just like a blueprint MUST prove the existence of a building.

But, of course, they must have had a sample of "The Virus" to make a vaccine, since all vaccines have a weakened version of the virus to teach the body to build immunity. Oh wait..... no, these are radically different drugs being called "vaccines," either containing mRNA tech, or genetically modified chimpanzee adenoviruses (which wasn't exactly the virus we were sold on for a year or so).

The one thing that is missing from this Pandemic "Stage Play" at every level is the star of the entire show....... this mystery "Novel Corona Virus."

They really should have called this GODOT-19, because we are waiting for something that has never been demonstrated, in any way, to exist.

J.R.K

So, by extension, you didn't believe there were ANY viruses or other germs prior to December 1st, 2019, correct?

And you also believe that the elderly and vulnerable NEVER died prior to that date, correct? As witnessed by all the 1,000 year olds that were everywhere.

This is why I think the story is pure fiction. They created the tale of a "novel corona virus," gave it an Avengers like backstory, and convinced people that a bunch of common cold symptoms and pneumonia (and eventually, pretty much any other condition) was caused by their fictional virus.

And not any of the old, boring other viruses/bacteria/fungi/toxins and such that have existed for centuries, or far longer. This includes boring and not-so-novel corona viruses like SARS and ones that didn't even get spiffy names, just numbers and letters like NL63 and HKU1. Sucks to be them, huh?

Remember.....
No one bothered to replicate the "discovery."
No one bothered to see what "symptoms" they could produce from a sample.
No governments or agencies had a sample to create "tests" for this "virus."
They all just accepted that a "genetic sequence" was as good as the real thing. Just like a blueprint MUST prove the existence of a building.

But, of course, they must have had a sample of "The Virus" to make a vaccine, since all vaccines have a weakened version of the virus to teach the body to build immunity. Oh wait..... no, these are radically different drugs being called "vaccines," either containing mRNA tech, or genetically modified chimpanzee adenoviruses (which wasn't exactly the virus we were sold on for a year or so).

The one thing that is missing from this Pandemic "Stage Play" at every level is the star of the entire show....... this mystery "Novel Corona Virus."

They really should have called this GODOT-19, because we are waiting for something that has never been demonstrated, in any way, to exist.
I always appreciate your posts @tanksasnowgod. They give me another perspective that is very down to earth as well as more logical!
My own process involves looking and considering all my thoughts that surface regarding a topic, and I will admit some of my thoughts are way out there at times.
To clarify as my linguistic skills can be a little poor at times to say the least. When I said that I believe that there was or is a virus, my meaning was that a virus was circulating and that it was lethal to people with age and comorbidity issues but as you indicated that seems to be par for the course if you look at the world wide death rates there is not a real spike in 2020 compared to previous years. As @RickK posted there are many influenza deaths reported that did not receive the media coverage that the,”novel Corona Virus”, did.
I am not married to the thoughts that this was a bio weapon released to cause a pandemic, but it is a possibility that for me needs to be explored and explain (sometimes many times) but that is just my process. I consider as many points of view as possible until it makes sense to me, operating on the premise that everything is science until it is disproven.
Like my thoughts on the gene therapies being pushed and coerced, I think the possibility exists that they will be a potential source for being deadly to some that come across any of the genus of Corona Virus since they are similar in characteristics to each other and those that have had one version seem to have immunity of varying levels to others within that genus.

But to borrow on your thoughts one needs to consider that the mRNA going into the gene therapies are produced, handled logistically, distributed, and have multiple opportunities for mishandling and just human error from material sourcing to final injection into the organism.
When you combine that with the fact that the person receiving the gene therapy is not getting a measured dosage of the spike protein but rather is required to take the mRNA and convert it in there own unique body, when you consider metabolic rate, fat content, dietary habits, or even thyroid function therefore body temperature that may degrade the lipid nanoparticle to expose the foreign RNA that the body may recognize and dispatch and dispose of, well you get my drift that multiple factors can affect the dosage.
In the end viruses or exisomes whichever you prefer have been around forever and we have had to live with them, but how the possible chymeric gain of function bio weapon virus theory fits in and how the ringleaders of this pandemic or plandemic utilize the fear associated with it is like any drug safety test, to be determined by time.
I lean more towards the belief now that this is more about controlling the population than population control. But again time will be the ultimate judge.

tankasnowgod

When I said that I believe that there was or is a virus, my meaning was that a virus was circulating and that it was lethal to people with age and comorbidity issues but as you indicated that seems to be par for the course if you look at the world wide death rates there is not a real spike in 2020 compared to previous years. As @RickK posted there are many influenza deaths reported that did not receive the media coverage that the,”novel Corona Virus”, did.
But, why would you think this? Do you really think that all of the 4.2 Million or so "Covid" deaths had one single cause? We have plenty of examples that isn't the case. For example, a motorcycle crash victim was listed as a "COVID" death. Did "the virus" cause his crash? Anthony Colpo mentions that victims in a "mureder/suicide" went down as two deaths. Did "the virus" cause both suicidal and homicidal behavior?

It doesn't matter if you think it's a "Novel Corona Virus" or some boring old rhinovirus, so some other sort of germ. It's pretty clear the so called "Covid Deaths" are from various, multiple real world causes, and not one single cause.

Anthony Colpo does a great job illustrating the con here-

How Was the COVID-19 Death Toll Inflated? Let Me Count Thee Ways...

We've had doctors come forward to complain they are being pressured into ascribing COVID-19 as cause of death.

We’ve had health officials caught out falsifying death records to inflate the COVID-19 death toll.

We've had Fauci and Birx nonchalantly admit to the press the US has taken such "a very liberal approach to mortality" that if someone dies from a heart attack or kidney failure but had or was suspected of having COVID-19, the cause of death was listed as COVID-19.

So blatant is this sham that even a murder-suicide by firearm was listed as two COVID-19 fatalities because the perpetrator and victim tested positive for the coronavirus within a month of their violent deaths!

We know that in the US, hospitals are effectively bribed into recording a patient as a COVID-19 case. Under changes to the Medicare Act, the financial rewards triple if a patient is placed on a ventilator – a strategy that appears to greatly worsen, not improve, the patient’s prognosis.

We know PCR testing - the primary method of COVID-19 testing - is a shambolic farce that produces mostly false positives. It's so bad, that in Tanzania, skeptical security forces decided to surreptitiously submit some non-human samples for testing. They randomly swabbed a pawpaw, a goat and a sheep. These random samples were assigned human names and ages, and sent to a laboratory to test for COVID-19.

The pawpaw and goat samples tested positive.

We know both the CDC and World Health Organization have made it as easy as humanly possible to ascribe COVID-19 as the cause of death, even when no actual evidence of COVID-19 is present. Of the two new International Classification of Diseases (ICD) codes the WHO created for COVID-19, one was "U07.2 COVID-19, virus not identified" which is so-called "Clinically-epidemiologically diagnosed COVID-19" that includes "Probable COVID-19" and "Suspected COVID-19."[Bold emphasis added]​
What seems to be happening is that seasonal influenza cases are being diagnosed as COVID-19 cases.

It also appears influenza is among the many causes of death either being re-assigned as COVID-19, or being relegated as a contributing condition secondary to COVID-19.

95% of the CDC's current COVID death count equates to 533,288 people, each of whom had an average of 4 comorbidities. That's a total of 2,133,152 comorbidities.

And so, in addition to the fraudulent methodology acknowledged by Fauci and Birx, the bad joke that is PCR testing, the officially sanctioned practice of assigning "probable" or "suspected" COVID-19 as cause of death, the Medicare-sanctioned bribes to hospitals and the pressure on doctors to assign COVID-19 even when they believe they shouldn't, we also have confirmation of millions of comorbid conditions among those allegedly dying of COVID-19.

With all these enabling factors present, it becomes incredibly easy to create hundreds of thousands of fallacious "COVID-19" deaths out of thin air.​

After reading that, I want you to explain why you think those 4.2 Million deaths are the result of one single virus (not hundreds or thousands or various viruses or germs), and how it caused obvious trauma deaths, and also the deaths of serious conditions like heart disease, cancer, kidney failure, and such.

J.R.K

But, why would you think this? Do you really think that all of the 4.2 Million or so "Covid" deaths had one single cause? We have plenty of examples that isn't the case. For example, a motorcycle crash victim was listed as a "COVID" death. Did "the virus" cause his crash? Anthony Colpo mentions that victims in a "mureder/suicide" went down as two deaths. Did "the virus" cause both suicidal and homicidal behavior?

It doesn't matter if you think it's a "Novel Corona Virus" or some boring old rhinovirus, so some other sort of germ. It's pretty clear the so called "Covid Deaths" are from various, multiple real world causes, and not one single cause.

Anthony Colpo does a great job illustrating the con here-

After reading that, I want you to explain why you think those 4.2 Million deaths are the result of one single virus (not hundreds or thousands or various viruses or germs), and how it caused obvious trauma deaths, and also the deaths of serious conditions like heart disease, cancer, kidney failure, and such.
Yes you are correct I am well aware of the fraudulent reports of COVID-19 being listed as the cause of death on many death certificates. I agree that the media and government agencies have blown everything out of proportion. But the comorbidities that you mentioned certainly do play a role in the deaths, whether the virus was the straw that broke the camels back or the lack of treatment for the complications associated with the inflambothrombotic response that physicians were restricted from treating like they do on a regular basis due to the orders from on high or the consequences they would face if they did - so they just buried their heads in the sand and followed the government protocols. If you believe that rendition of the story.
But my concerns now have more to do with the way the treated will react with exposure to the Corona Virus. With the long term side effects being unknown or even will exist. As I think more on this I come to the realization that many of these potential consequences are from a Peat point of view metabolic in nature, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc.

As you mentioned in a previous conversation these issues take time to develop and may just show up on an accelerated schedule. This of course begs the question. If one has a basic understanding of the way that cells work should one have to check ones sanity to consider taking these therapies?

I am also aware of the Tanzanian governments PCR testing of the various animals, inanimate objects such as motor oil, and dirt. These tests made public and then the subsequent disappearance of their President John Magnifuli whom later should up dead in the countryside, fuels the conspiracy theorists assertion that there is a methodology at work here. But again there is yet to be damning evidence of that being true.

But yes I do agree and I never really questioned that there was a much lower death rate due directly to COVID-19 than what has been reported and my understanding is that this data is being reviewed and revised.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals