How Much Vitamin D3 Do You Take

Frankdee20

Danny Roddy says he and clients get bad sleep off D3, and need Vit A to balance out and improve sleep

I take the D3 and K as early as possible because it really has a great energizing effect, and use some A and E later on.

Frankdee20

Do you take the d3 orally? How much K2 do you take? Orally or topically?

I have only taken D3 orally, and take 1 of LE Super K Complex with it. There’s K1, MK 4, and a bit of MK7 in it, totaling over 2mg combined. I don’t mind K1 since I take Unique E and Aspirin occasionally.

sladerunner69

Too many fat soluble vitamins make me tired and irritable. I think it blocks out too much estrogen. I may stick with 4000iu vitamin D topically and 10,000 vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) topically every other day just to be sure its balanced out. Also 1g lyposomal vitamin C every day. Though I'm sure that vitamin k2 leads me to being more irritable and getting back paing, aching dry joints, because aspirin and vitamin e seem to also leat to irritability/joints as well. So the common enemy here is estrogen or cortisol, which I think are hovering right above bad symptom territory when I don't eat starches and drink plenty of caffiene, gelatin, salt, almsot a gallon of skim milk, low PUFA, all of these dietary measures are already anti-estrogen so unwise to oppose further in the case of low estrogen symptoms.

Frankdee20

Too many fat soluble vitamins make me tired and irritable. I think it blocks out too much estrogen. I may stick with 4000iu vitamin D topically and 10,000 vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) topically every other day just to be sure its balanced out. Also 1g lyposomal vitamin C every day. Though I'm sure that vitamin k2 leads me to being more irritable and getting back paing, aching dry joints, because aspirin and vitamin e seem to also leat to irritability/joints as well. So the common enemy here is estrogen or cortisol, which I think are hovering right above bad symptom territory when I don't eat starches and drink plenty of caffiene, gelatin, salt, almsot a gallon of skim milk, low PUFA, all of these dietary measures are already anti-estrogen so unwise to oppose further in the case of low estrogen symptoms.

I guess since I had a confirmed deficiency of D, bringing up my levels would’ve only made me feel better.

Frankdee20

I remember how bad or depressed I’d feel if it was raining or cloudy out. Like my brain knew sunshine wasn’t available. Weird.

aquaman

In one of the Roddy podcasts, @haidut says he takes the fat soluble vitamins once a week. Haidut, is this still the case?

japanesedude

I have started taking 6000IU from Carlson and experienced bad reaction that I've never had with 2000IU.
loose stool,gas and bloating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals