PFS Sufferer. I Don't Know How I Missed Such A Risk

JoeKool

Hello All

As anyone can guess, I used Finasteride ... not once but twice... never properly vetting such a strong drug for it's side affects...

First was Oct 2015 thru Jan 2016, as much as 1MG daily... but the sides were too much so I stopped... and recovered nearly instantly with never a guess to search the internet...

Then April of 2016 came and someone made a comment of my hair line so back on Finasteride I went, but this time I was going to be smart... only take .25mg every other day... just to keep things at bay and save my hairline... in fact, someone commented after a few months that they saw a difference...

But Fin changes you... you don't realize it... but it's happening... we know about hardly being interested in sex and libido... but the brain fog sneaks up and you find yourself still poisoning yourself not knowing you're poisoning yourself... then came sweat fits... no idea where or when, but drenched with sweat at the slightest inclining of anxiety

So I stopped cold turkey after 6 months... with a recovery about 10 or so days after... but that didn't stick... and I noticed more of a shriveled penis plus a retracting feeling... so I searched... and was absolutely heartbroken at what I've learned...

I've tried several attempts but haven't been right since Oct 10th... and I found this site which provided some answers and hope... I learned of the allo issues and my newfound constant state of anxiety... I previously learned of another recovery's protocol which I tried and noticed some improvements ... I believe those members are on this thread and I wish to be a part of this board for two important reasons...

Hope at recovery
Help for anyone I can

Round 2 of recovery starts tomorrow...
R-Andro
5a-DHP (IdeaLabs)
Glycine / Niancinmide / Vitamin A
The typical base: L-Tyrosine, Arginine, Choline, Trib, Acetyl-L-Carnitine

I actually maintained decent muscle and continue to hit the gym 6 days a week despite the side affects...

If this post is approved, I truly hope Tubzy and CDnuts amongst others are in...

Deeply appreciate this forum and all !!
Joseph

mujuro

I'm bumping this because I feel like PFS is a serious issue, and I also remember how it felt when I was falling apart and couldn't find any answers.

Anything to enhance androgenic signaling and 5ar expression. Caffeine might be contraindicated due to your anxiety. Niacinamide is good. IIRC haidut said in the case of PFS, the first step would be to provide plenty of pregnenolone, so Pansterone (and K2 while you're at it) applied scrotally should work, although I'm not sure how a PFS body will react to DHEA. I'd remove the arginine, choline and any carnitine from your supplementation. Are there reasons why you're using them? Careful with vitamin A, as everyone's tolerance varies. I am ultra sensitive to it - 50kiu and I will be able to scrape the sebum off my scalp with a knife. Personally I think 6 days training is a lot, especially if you're a natural trainee and just want to stay fit and strong.

johnwester130

I'm bumping this because I feel like PFS is a serious issue, and I also remember how it felt when I was falling apart and couldn't find any answers.

Anything to enhance androgenic signaling and 5ar expression. Caffeine might be contraindicated due to your anxiety. Niacinamide is good. IIRC haidut said in the case of PFS, the first step would be to provide plenty of pregnenolone, so Pansterone (and K2 while you're at it) applied scrotally should work, although I'm not sure how a PFS body will react to DHEA. I'd remove the arginine, choline and any carnitine from your supplementation. Are there reasons why you're using them? Careful with vitamin A, as everyone's tolerance varies. I am ultra sensitive to it - 50kiu and I will be able to scrape the sebum off my scalp with a knife. Personally I think 6 days training is a lot, especially if you're a natural trainee and just want to stay fit and strong.

what will regrow hair in men though ?

OP
J

JoeKool

Thank you Mujuro... it's been a rough 5 months...

I'll research Pansterone now... I've added K2 already... I'm using 25,000iu of Dry-A... 400mg R-Andro divided into 4 dosages... 3 mg of 5a-dhp so far.. only been 1 day...

The Arginine / Choline / Carnitine was for blood flow to my area ... not helpful??

At this time, I'm not sure what can regrow hair but that's no longer a goal of mine... I'm far worse off than someone who should just shave the head...

OP
J

JoeKool

Too soon to really tell, but I think this is helping... I have some feeling returning but I feel 'clenched' the whole time...

15mg is current dosage / 400mg rAndro

OP
J

JoeKool

Hello All

I think the Pansterone is God's gift to PFS sufferers... it was like a switch went off in the last 48 hours

4 drops Pansterone on scrotum ~8AM
15mgs 5a-DHP 2PM / 1000MG Niacinamide
600mg rAndro ( 3 x 200MG day spaced evenly)
Before Bed: 3G Glycine, 2G Niacinamide, 200MG L-Theanine, 750MG GABA

I want to move to Androsterone but need to understand the topical dosage compared to rAndro... any advice?

This is unbelievable

TubZy

Hello All

I think the Pansterone is God's gift to PFS sufferers... it was like a switch went off in the last 48 hours

4 drops Pansterone on scrotum ~8AM
15mgs 5a-DHP 2PM / 1000MG Niacinamide
600mg rAndro ( 3 x 200MG day spaced evenly)
Before Bed: 3G Glycine, 2G Niacinamide, 200MG L-Theanine, 750MG GABA

I want to move to Androsterone but need to understand the topical dosage compared to rAndro... any advice?

This is unbelievable

Hey man, that is awesome. Regarding the andro, dosage is going to be difficult to compare as R-andro is dosed at ~100mg's with an oral enhancer (grapefruit seed) while ideal labs androsterone is dosed at single digit milligrams (~1mg) in MCT/tocopherol oil. Not saying they can't be compared but you are currently taking 600mg of R andro which is a lot (I also took this much I even went up to 800mg at one point) .

Also no estrogen issues? I found progesterone+DHEA combo to be more effective than 5a-DHP.

sladerunner69

Hey man, that is awesome. Regarding the andro, dosage is going to be difficult to compare as R-andro is dosed at ~100mg's with an oral enhancer (grapefruit seed) while ideal labs androsterone is dosed at single digit milligrams (~1mg) in MCT/tocopherol oil. Not saying they can't be compared but you are currently taking 600mg of R andro which is a lot (I also took this much I even went up to 800mg at one point) .

Also no estrogen issues? I found progesterone+DHEA combo to be more effective than 5a-DHP.

Are you taking progesterone on its own or are you referring to progesterone that is converted from progesterone?

I have been doing pansterone+5adhp along with coffee, aspirin, niacinmide to bolster thyroid and vitamin k2/d for androgen synthesis and I ahve been feeling really strong.

brix

Are you taking progesterone on its own or are you referring to progesterone that is converted from progesterone?

I have been doing pansterone+5adhp along with coffee, aspirin, niacinmide to bolster thyroid and vitamin k2/d for androgen synthesis and I ahve been feeling really strong.

are you noticing more shedding with this combo?

sladerunner69

are you noticing more shedding with this combo?

No not at all. I notice shedding mainly when I eat unsaturated fats or experience a similar increase in stress hormones because of not eating or eating poorly. Actually my hair right now is looks pretty fantastic, I dont think I have lost any hairline in quite some time.

OP
J

JoeKool

Hello

When I first learned of PFS & what I was going thru... I stumbled on a website that suggested Arginine / L-Tyrosine combo to boost DHT and trigger an erection... which worked so I followed the rest of his regiment ... choline and Acetyl-L-Carnitine were listed as well...

The tribulus terrestris at 1.5G before bed seems to improve my morning erection so I kept it in this protocol. CDnuts includes it in his protocol too.

I'm willing to take advice but so far, things have been pretty unbelievable... I whole heartedly believe my current regiment is reversing what has occurred...

why is it more effective? is it all you are taking?

sladerunner69

I ah
Hello All

As anyone can guess, I used Finasteride ... not once but twice... never properly vetting such a strong drug for it's side affects...

First was Oct 2015 thru Jan 2016, as much as 1MG daily... but the sides were too much so I stopped... and recovered nearly instantly with never a guess to search the internet...

Then April of 2016 came and someone made a comment of my hair line so back on Finasteride I went, but this time I was going to be smart... only take .25mg every other day... just to keep things at bay and save my hairline... in fact, someone commented after a few months that they saw a difference...

But Fin changes you... you don't realize it... but it's happening... we know about hardly being interested in sex and libido... but the brain fog sneaks up and you find yourself still poisoning yourself not knowing you're poisoning yourself... then came sweat fits... no idea where or when, but drenched with sweat at the slightest inclining of anxiety

So I stopped cold turkey after 6 months... with a recovery about 10 or so days after... but that didn't stick... and I noticed more of a shriveled penis plus a retracting feeling... so I searched... and was absolutely heartbroken at what I've learned...

I've tried several attempts but haven't been right since Oct 10th... and I found this site which provided some answers and hope... I learned of the allo issues and my newfound constant state of anxiety... I previously learned of another recovery's protocol which I tried and noticed some improvements ... I believe those members are on this thread and I wish to be a part of this board for two important reasons...

Hope at recovery
Help for anyone I can

Round 2 of recovery starts tomorrow...
R-Andro
5a-DHP (IdeaLabs)
Glycine / Niancinmide / Vitamin A
The typical base: L-Tyrosine, Arginine, Choline, Trib, Acetyl-L-Carnitine

I actually maintained decent muscle and continue to hit the gym 6 days a week despite the side affects...

If this post is approved, I truly hope Tubzy and CDnuts amongst others are in...

Deeply appreciate this forum and all !!
Joseph

I have been through a long and arduous pfs recovery myself and would like to share my wisdom.

I would recommend not hitting the gym 6 days a week, it is too much lifting and very stressful, even for someone in good health. I would recommend at first to only lift once a week as prescribed in the body by science book- order that if you haven't yet because occasioanly weight training is one of the only therapies proven to increase androgenic sensitivity.

Androsterone, 5a-dhp and other 5ar reduced steroids are very helpful and most of us find a lot of benefit from them, but you will need to narrow down a dosage and chemical that works best for you.

Personally I have found the best hormonal strategy to be a mix of a basic steroid such as pregnenlone/progesterone/dhea, and a 5-ar reduced steroid like dht/andro/5adhp. This combo seems to be highly effective but dont overdo the dosage or you run the risk of dropping your stress hormones too low.

glycine and fat solubles seem to be moderately helpful, I would recommend high dose k2 which seems to help libido significantly with a lot of us. I think this is related to its pro-testosterone effects, especially when applied directly to the testes. It will also help strengthen the lvier which has taken a serious hit as recorded by elevated liver enzymes in pfs sufferer bloodwork.

Some people find amino acids helpful though to em they van make me feel spaced otu and tired. I think even the "very good" ones like taurine can cause some artificial imbalance in the brain chemistry that makes me feel weird.

Diet is very important to especially digestion which is a major source of stress. I recommend avoiding most starches and sticking with fresh OJ and organic milk, the classic Peat diet. In addition eating liver and oysters and pastured eggs and shellfish and bone broth will provide extra nutrients to aid in your recovery.

OP
J

JoeKool

Thank you for the reply Tubzy... I will stick with R-Andro at this dosage rather than switching to Androsterone ...

Thank you Sladerunner for the info... I will evaluate all you listed... so far things are very good...

Question to both of you: Are you recovered ? Do you consider yourself back to how you normally felt?

tfcjesse

@TubZy @sladerunner69

Great insights on beneficial PFS solutions. From what I've read the DHEA is debatably healthy for PFS-affected people, and the DMSO certainly potentiates the dosage.

Given that information, what doses would you recommend for the DMSO versions of Pansterone and Progestene? And when and where to apply?

johnwester130

@TubZy @sladerunner69

Great insights on beneficial PFS solutions. From what I've read the DHEA is debatably healthy for PFS-affected people, and the DMSO certainly potentiates the dosage.

Given that information, what doses would you recommend for the DMSO versions of Pansterone and Progestene? And when and where to apply?

I use progestene

and

onasnatural progesterone cream, which is 100mg per ml. Honestly , progestene feels more powerful.

TubZy

why is it more effective? is it all you are taking?

I've taken up to 900mg of androsterone per day. The physical muscle gains were very close to anavar/masteron. I took it over the summer before I had much knowledge of androsterone. This was prior to Peat stuff, and I was acutally in deep ketosis sadly enough. I logged it a while back here: Prohormone cycle

TubZy

@TubZy @sladerunner69

I can't comment on the dmso part, as it bothers me in allergic way (any dmso products). I use the non dmso version, works fine. Pansterone (non dmso version) I use 5 drops in combo with progesterone from health natura in vitamin E (5mg or more).

For me, DHEA alone seems to not work that well, but in combo with prog it seems fine. Or if I take the DHEA in combo with thyroid surrogates (caffeine + aspirin). I think it is because of the strong cortisol antagonism of DHEA that tanks my cortisol and my natural thyroid isn't strong enough to keep everything in balance yet hence why thyroid surrogate helps.

I've taken up to 900mg of androsterone per day. The physical muscle gains were very close to anavar/masteron. I took it over the summer before I had much knowledge of androsterone. This was prior to Peat stuff, and I was acutally in deep ketosis sadly enough. I logged it a while back here: Prohormone cycle

I.mean why did u stop 5a dhp and go with prog instead? It seemed like it worked really well for you.

It seems to me the problem overall is there is no steroid production in pfs. Just taking preg alone a pfs person will feel what its like to have hormones. It seems like pfs might be just a complete lack of hormones. Someone who has pfs when they eat, ira like the food doesn't so anythig at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals