Las Vegas Shooting

Travis

Does that mean that the web master was in on the trolling. How easy is it for one forum member get the IP address of another forum member. I imagine that government sponsored trolls have all sorts of back doors we dont know anything about.
I visited the smaller website of one of the commentators/trolls and posted comments.

I don't want to play-out the drama, but let's just say that they are psychopaths with an agenda—committed financially to the compulsive vaccine paradigm to the point of denying the obvious toxicity of aluminum (and mitigating the obvious toxicity of Thimerosal, something nobody can deny.)

Read food labels; avoid aluminum; and avoid vaccines if possible. The idea of vaccination itself might have a little merit but this is ruined by the use of a few unnecessary ingredients and compulsion. If you look at the vaccines schedule, many of the vaccines are for mild and trivial conditions that could easily be avoided anyhow.

x-ray peat

Wow, Ellen led them the whole way. Bizzare, her comment about them telling the story now, so they don't have to tell it again.
widely rumored that she is a high level MK Ultra handler. She is very good with NLP as well. They historically have used people in these positions to handle/control the many Hollywood Mk Ultra slaves. The most notorious was Bob Hope. Check out "Thanks For the Memories" by Brice Taylor

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I don't want to play-out the drama, but let's just say that they are psychopaths with an agenda—committed financially to the compulsive vaccine paradigm to the point of denying the obvious toxicity of aluminum (and mitigating the obvious toxicity of Thimerosal, something nobody can deny.)
I think that they know exactly how bad these vaccines are but their NWO agenda requires it. We are heading towards a planned evolutionary divergence in the human species ala Brave New World.

dbh25

"And they thought Campos might not keep his story straight under the pressure of the TV lights and tough questioning."
He may not be able to keep the official story straight. All 3 timelines, so far.

Also read comments that the Jesus on Ellen is suddenly 40+ lbs heavier, and missing a mole on his face.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

I don't really buy the theory behind this footage, but it is some new info, so I'll post it here:

jaa

first I'm a Russian agent and now I'm a JIDF troll. smh

lol I mean I clearly stated that was in jest to further the point in my follow up comment, but just like all the other conspiracy theories you see patterns that aren't there and end up concluding things that are at odds with reality.

x-ray peat

lol I mean I clearly stated that was in jest to further the point in my follow up comment, but just like all the other conspiracy theories you see patterns that aren't there and end up concluding things that are at odds with reality.
Kind of late to the game? Where you tied up gas-lighting a 9/11 widow on another site?

Anyway, whether in jest or not, my point was that your standard response is to resort to personal attacks rather than deal with the facts presented in this thread.

So thanks for doing it once again as it just proves my point. I know the CIA script calls for the belittling and marginalization of dissenters but you could try to mix it up a bit. (that was also in jest)

Last edited:

jaa

Kind of late to the game? Where you tied up gas-lighting a 9/11 widow cry on another site?

Yes because calling out your nonsense is the equivalent of that. Nevermind the fact that it's the conspiracy minded folks who harangue the victims of such tragedies.

Anyway, whether in jest or not, my point was that your standard response is to resort to personal attacks rather than deal with the facts presented in this thread.

My explanations of basic reasoning skills and the delusions of the conspiratorial mind are facts. It's about the confusion about how to weight what's likely and what's not. You guys magnify coincidences and minimize priors (or have priors that are totally out of whack). As Feynman (roughly) said, "The most amazing thing happened to me today. I was driving behind someone with the license plate A0T4E4W! What are the odds of that?" The conspiracy theorist runs with that and a few other loose connections and creates a nonsense story out of noise.

Travis

My explanations of basic reasoning skills and the delusions of the conspiratorial mind are facts.
That's one hell of a claim.
It's about the confusion about how to weight what's likely and what's not. You guys magnify coincidences and minimize priors (or have priors that are totally out of whack). As Feynman (roughly) said, "The most amazing thing happened to me today. I was driving behind someone with the license plate A0T4E4W! What are the odds of that?" The conspiracy theorist runs with that and a few other loose connections and creates a nonsense story out of noise.
You are simply defining a cultural stereotype. Nobody here is going to accept your loaded term "conspiracy theorist," which has become a slur of sorts. You can prove that many events could not have possible happened in the way they are depicted in the media and chronicled in textbooks using physical science and logic alone, all without forming a "theory" of any sort.

To take your definition literally, most prosecutors would be conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy is a legal concept, a crime prosecuted against daily, and plausible theories must be created.

You can't one-up anyone here by taking a stereotype, painting people with it, and then attacking your new creation. Do you think that anyone who reads this article here is a so-called "conspiracy theorist," by definition: . . . ?
Why don't you read it and tell me what you think about it. I would love to hear you arguments against the calorimetric and spectrographic findings.

x-ray peat

My explanations of basic reasoning skills and the delusions of the conspiratorial mind are facts. It's about the confusion about how to weight what's likely and what's not. You guys magnify coincidences and minimize priors (or have priors that are totally out of whack). As Feynman (roughly) said, "The most amazing thing happened to me today. I was driving behind someone with the license plate A0T4E4W! What are the odds of that?" The conspiracy theorist runs with that and a few other loose connections and creates a nonsense story out of noise.
Feynman also said "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”
It's unfortunate that you have chosen to outsource your thinking to the experts.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”- Plato

Step out of your cave and stop rationalizing your own willful ignorance

jaa

Feynman also said "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”
It's unfortunate that you have chosen to outsource your thinking to the experts.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”- Plato

Step out of your cave and stop rationalizing your own willful ignorance

The way you seem to be wanting to use that quote is to give shelter to the man who claims the moon's interior is made of cheese while laughing at those who say that science says that's extremely unlikely. Same with that Plato quote, it's just shelter for your own shoddy thinking and can be used by any idiot to denigrate another while trying to sound clever.

x-ray peat

The way you seem to be wanting to use that quote is to give shelter to the man who claims the moon's interior is made of cheese while laughing at those who say that science says that's extremely unlikely. Same with that Plato quote, it's just shelter for your own shoddy thinking and can be used by any idiot to denigrate another while trying to sound clever.
and I am sure you also think that your continued use of strawmen and ad hominem arguments are the epitome of a first rate intellect.

there is another clever quote about wrestling with a pig that come to mind.

x-ray peat

btw I think Travis is still waiting for an answer. Though he may be waiting for a while as you dont seem to like facts too much.

Travis

@jaa: Your the one who cited Feynman first. You know, many physicists don't take any particular heed to his quotes. He represents quantum irrationality—but as a culturally-sanctioned form of irrationality you will no doubt take it as the truth without investigation. Does quantum entanglement seem likely to you? more likely than a controlled demolition?

And you bring science into this? Did you know that the conclusions of both the Warren Commission and NIST violates Newton's Laws of motion? If you believe in their explanations, then your beliefs are less scientific than mine as well as people such as:
And Karl Popper one-ups Richard Feynman:

jaa

@jaa: Your the one who cited Feynman first. You know, many physicists don't take any particular heed to his quotes. He represents quantum irrationality—but as a culturally-sanctioned form of irrationality you will no doubt take it as the truth without investigation. Does quantum entanglement seem likely to you? more likely than a controlled demolition?

And you bring science into this? Did you know that the conclusions of both the Warren Commission and NIST violates Newton's Laws of motion? If you believe in their explanations, then your beliefs are less scientific than mine as well as people such as:
And Karl Popper one-ups Richard Feynman:

Quantum irrationality? Comparisons of entanglement with controlled demolition conspiracies? Popper one-ups Feynman! I'm sure you'd be a blast to dialogue with.

Travis

You cited Feyman, not me.

It's telling that you avoid all questions and scamper-off with a smirky little quip. How gradeschool.

That was so 5th-grade @jaa.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals