Las Vegas Shooting

Travis

@x-ray peat: One of their most successful psyops was to make people think that the government is too inept and incompetent to successfully conspire to do anything.
I have never even considered that. You think perhaps that George Bush was partially acting—actively renforcing a stupid archetype? You know that that presidents spend quite a bit of time cultivating a public persona, most highly-public figures do this. Obama seemed to have a refined act, but he acted in the opposite way.

Donald Trump could be a George Bush type, playing dumb and ignorant for reasons alluded to above—and also appealing to a certain segment of voters, cultivating an image of naïveté, and channeling Homer Simpson with the his Matt Groening-designed keyring before he ascends the podium.

This could be the most underappreciated move by wicked politicians, perhaps goaded in doing so by few unnamed.

Presidents are mostly actors now anyway. They don't write their own speeches, read them from a teleprompt, and plan essentially all public and television appearances weeks in advance. I wonder if presidents even now select their own acting coaches, or have them thrust upon them once they enter office—or beforehand.

Last edited:

yerrag

Very sad to hear about your friend. I wont speculate about the circumstances but if his suicide seems completely out of place to you I would trust that.
True. We have to be grounded as well on an intuitive level.

I don't understand, how does killing himself protect his family? I find that an unsatisfactory explanation. With his being dead, all his talents, resources, connections - which could have been enlisted to protect his family - are now gone. They are more vulnerable than ever before, if that's what it was about. You don't win battles and wars by having your troops or commanders commit suicide.
Such situations are not uncommon. A mother risking her life to bear a child. A father using himself as a shield for his son. Fathers going to war to defend the land his children live in. This is instinctive. And for good reason - survival of the family, or the species, at a larger level.

I can't tell if this is serious or not, but you have no evidence that what you believe is true. You really should keep this to yourself. These ideas should not be projected onto a grieving family.
Tell me how I am projecting. And if so, is any harm or malice intended?

yerrag

I have never even considered that. You think perhaps that George Bush was partially acting—actively renforcing a stupid archetype? You know that that presidents spend quite a bit of time cultivating a public persona, most highly-public figures do this. Obama seemed to have a refined act, but he acted in the opposite way.

Donald Trump could be a George Bush type, playing dumb and ignorant for reasons alluded to above—and also appealing to a certain segment of voters, cultivating an image of naïveté, and channeling Homer Simpson with the his Matt Groening-designed keyring before he ascends the podium.

This could be the most underappreciated move by wicked politicians, goaded in doing so by those unnamed.

Presidents are mostly actors now anyway. They don't write their own speeches, read them from a teleprompt, and plan essentially all public and television appearances weeks in advance. I wonder if presidents even now select their own acting coaches, or have them thrust upon them once they enter office—or beforehand.

People like the warm and fuzzy, not the logical and smart. A president has to act a certain kind of dumb that sells late night TV. Obama was different, because of the racial quotient. Obama has to be act smart to be electable.

Have any of you smart guys ever been approached by Psyclops Trolls Of Luxemburg, Inc. (aka "The PTL Club") and been offered a paid position?
I wish... in truth nobody has ever contacted me in any way to discuss these matters, much less any kind of payment.

x-ray peat

This could be the most underappreciated move by wicked politicians, goaded in doing so by those unnamed.

I think so. Probably the most obvious at this is Joe Biden. He is supposedly a super genius and was the real power in the white house, like Cheney was under Bush, yet he, with the media's help, made himself look like a creepy uncle do nothing. All Obama wanted to do was watch sports, give speeches, and apparently have pizza and hot dogs flown in from Chicago.

only to throw you off the trail. Its laughable how people think a country of 8 million can control a country of 325 million. What you need is an organization with over a billion members to do that

Will you kindly bug off.

I wish... in truth nobody has ever contacted me in any way to discuss these matters, much less any kind of payment.

Well he did ask the smart posters.

x-ray peat

Will you kindly bug off..
If you are going to keep posting your "the Jews are behind everything" BS over and over I will continue to correct your errors, not for you, but for the benefit of anyone else with an open mind who isn't falling for the oldest trick of the ruling elite.

If you want to post without having to defend your ideas, then you could always reserve these comments for your Stormfront account. So no I will not kindly bug off

Last edited:

Travis

@Such_Saturation: I wish... in truth nobody has ever contacted me in any way to discuss these matters, much less any kind of payment.
Well. How would you like to join one of our glorious paid propagandist positions—promoting such psyops including, but not limited to The Flat Earth Movement, 9/11 Truth Obfuscation, Vaccine Promotion, and Holocaust Denial Denial. You will be given a cubicle, The Manual, free access to shitty coffee, and a Dell XPS 27 computer with 16 gigabytes RAM for storing a cache—a veritable library, really—of truth-twisting memes and a blindingly-fast 3.8 gigahertz processor for no-lagtime multi-forum trolling!

Call us: 30166663!!
@x-ray peat:The people making these decisions and planning out these events are much smarter than us and much smarter than we could imagine.
You know, sometimes I wonder. When I was visiting a certain government website for a mock phone number template, I realized that they had used a hyphen—a hyphen—between the phone number sets. Correct is the figure dash, which is both longer and has the same line-width as a digit. Not only that, the thickness scales-up with increasing font size in some places—like
Gmail—whereas the hyphen, endash, minus sign, emdash, and vertical bar do not! I am actually serious about this, believe-it-or-not.

―, —, –, −, ‒, -, -,

I know both the names and proper typographical use of all horizontal lines.

Last edited:
Well he did ask the smart posters.
That's odd, I'd definitely imagine the brainy ones not to be very willing to accept that kind of work. If you're sure he did, then maybe you could put in a good word?

a veritable library, really—of truth-twisting memes
Ah, you mean the impact font kind that looks like it's right out of 2008 and displays a baby boomer sense of humor. I can source hundreds a day through my network of gun lover and flat earth groups, or perhaps we can settle on a per meme fee...

Travis

@pimpnamedraypeat ― ― ― You really had someone contact you about doing paid propaganda? I have argued for months with some of these people, and was always wondering where they were stationed. I captured one IP address from England, at a residence.

I set a crafty and deceptive hyperlink once—that ran to a website set-up with an IP tracker—arguing with a few of those career pro-vaccine trolls and found out that four of the first six were stationed in West Atlanta. The CDC is from West Atlanta.

I hate career online trolls. I still drop-in once-in-a-while to go after them on certain forums. I think that it's good to combat, expose, and humiliate them as much as possible.

x-ray peat

You know, sometimes I wonder. When I was visiting a certain government website for a mock phone number template, I realized that they had used a hyphen—a hyphen—between the phone number sets. Correct is the figure dash, which is both longer and has the same line-width as a digit. Not only that, the thickness scales-up with increasing font size in some places—like Gmail—whereas the hyphen, endash, minus sign, emdash, and vertical bar do not! I am actually serious about this, believe-it-or-not.

―, —, –, −, ‒, -, -,

I know both the names and proper typographical use of all horizontal lines.
I am talking about the people at Rand, Tavistock, Stanford Research Institute, and countless other think tanks that come up with these psyops for the purpose of mass trauma.

Just like how the police exclude people with high IQs, I am sure TPTB want their average government worker to just follow orders and not ask too many questions. Improper use of hyphens is just a cost of doing business

Travis

I am talking about the people at Rand, Tavistock, Stanford Research Institute, and countless other think tanks that come up with these psyops for the purpose of mass trauma.
There's also Goldsmith's College London, where Rob Brotherton engages in psychologizing the people who are both aware and bothered by covert activities and government lies. He, of course, diverts from the main issue and pretends that crimes are just people's proclivity for imagination. It's the same old strawman–gaslighting crap reinvented and repackaged for the 21st century.

They used to have a forum, but I couldn't find it just now. Perhaps it had been shut down.

I set a crafty and deceptive hyperlink once—that ran to a website set-up with an IP tracker—arguing with a few of those career pro-vaccine trolls and found out that four of the first six were stationed in West Atlanta. The CDC is from West Atlanta.
Above and beyond as usual. You spoil us :emoji_spy:

michael94

This could be the most underappreciated move by wicked politicians, perhaps goaded in doing so by few unnamed.

There's so much Truth in the Simpson's it's pretty ridiculous. I posted a while back that they had an episode about the modern field of archaeology... Very accurate ...

x-ray peat

There's so much Truth in the Simpson's it's pretty ridiculous. I posted a while back that they had an episode about the modern field of archaeology... Very accurate ...
so true, also the writers are all Ivy League geniuses

Travis

If you were a vaccine troll arguing with me would you click on something like this:
Actually, maybe not that one. That is a common one that they likely had already read. This shows how labeled small particles can travel to the brain. They are actually engulged by macrophages first and are carried by them in transit. How about this:
Which is one of the dozen-or-so articles which totally destroys their position. Calcium phosphate, as it turns-out, is just as good an adjuvant as aluminum phosphate. There is no real valid scientific way to justify using aluminum phosphate, considering the fact that the particles can travel to the brain. And even the aluminum phosphate injected into the muscle gets slowly dissolved into the ionic Al³⁺, which obviously also ends-up in the brain.

Those are full-text links to the real articles. You don't have to worry about any misdirection.

No I haven't had anyone contact me. Don't they use AI for this?

Judging from the location you tracked them to I can only imagine you were dealing with the same sort of demographic you might find in an atlanta call center.

You'd be amazed at the amount of occult references in popular media. I think that for shows like this to be amusing to tptb they have to include another layer of meaning.

Sort of like how they hide adult jokes/themes in some kids shows that make it entertaining for the parents while flying over the childrens head.

If you were a vaccine troll arguing with me would you click on something like this:

If I was a vaccine troll I would disregard the facts and stick to mockery and ad-homenim attacks. I would make up false stories about how my kids got shots and they're fine and I'm so grateful that they did because some crazy anti-vaccine mom almost caused a (polio, flu, ebola) outbreak at my childrens school and her kids had to be kicked out of the school and no one lets their children play with hers..

This is America. Facts don't matter. Emotion trumps logic every time. Especially when you're dealing with parents and especially when you're dealing with moms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals