People from US, do You receive your Cynomel from Mexico?

Ania

I live in Poland. I have been ordering Cynomel and Cynoplus from Mexico for couple of years now. It used to be very easy in the past. The delivery was quick. 2 weeks from order. Since pandemic started everything has changed. For the previous order I was waiting 4 months, but finally I got it. However the las order, placed in October, never was delivered to me. They informed me that some regulations in Mexico changed and they are not allowed to ship drugs outside Mexico. I think I will not receive this last order. I wanted to ask people living in the United States whether you receive your orders from Mexican pharmacies. I have brother in New York and thought he could order for me, but I am not sure if there is any point. Please, let me know how is the situation now. If you could also point the pharmacy from which you had a successful delivery recently. I would greatly appreciate your help.

lampofred

I placed an order just over a week ago. It was the first order I've placed since the pandemic started. I live in the USA. I'll post whether or not I receive it.

equipoise

I live in Poland. I have been ordering Cynomel and Cynoplus from Mexico for couple of years now. It used to be very easy in the past. The delivery was quick. 2 weeks from order. Since pandemic started everything has changed. For the previous order I was waiting 4 months, but finally I got it. However the las order, placed in October, never was delivered to me. They informed me that some regulations in Mexico changed and they are not allowed to ship drugs outside Mexico. I think I will not receive this last order. I wanted to ask people living in the United States whether you receive your orders from Mexican pharmacies. I have brother in New York and thought he could order for me, but I am not sure if there is any point. Please, let me know how is the situation now. If you could also point the pharmacy from which you had a successful delivery recently. I would greatly appreciate your help.
That's weird. I've ordered Cynomel and Cynoplus not 2 months ago and they've said that they ship normally to Europe, informed me that due to covid situ the order is gonna take 10 weeks, which I'm okay with cause I'm not in any hurry to use it. I got tracking updates that it's on the way and I'm just gonna be patient I guess.
Gonna wait for 6 more weeks and if it's not here by then, I'll contact them. Their customer service seems excellent so far.

OP
A

Ania

Thanks for reply.
I also would like to know which pharmacy you ordered from.

HDD

I have ordered and received from Farmacia since scamdemic. It did take longer, a few months, iirc. I’m in the US.

Perry Staltic

How do you handle requirement for prescription? Asking for a friend who misplaced his prescription.

Doc Sandoz

Ordered Cynomel and Cynoplus from Farmicia del Nino last fall. No scrip required. Arrived in six weeks. I am in the States.

lampofred

Got my package today with no problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals