Arizona Cop Acquitted For Killing Man Crawling While Begging For His Life

x-ray peat

You never bleeping stop do you
I only do so in response to the very misinformed ravings that about 3 or 4 of you continually post to the forum. If you would prefer to bash the Jews and Israel without objection, then you should stick to Stormfront or wherever else you get your disinfo from.

Last edited:

burtlancast

The POS ran away to the Philippines. If anyone motivated is interested in a vacation there, a bribe to the right government official may reveal his whereabouts.

The Philippines allegedly...

The question now is will the federal government step in and press new charges against both men, like it did in the Rodney King case.

My guess is the widow will receive a whopping 8 figure damages sum from Mesa city in a coming civil trial (which means taxpayers will pay for the cop's sadism).

These 2 guys will disappear from the face of the earth incognito thanks to a witness protection program of some sorts, like the shooter in the Randy Weaver case back in 1992.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster calls himself a libertarian. But he won't hesitate to crawl on his knees when ordered to do so by the authorities. He also appears to believe that he is superior to people of other ethnic groups.
Yes, for I, with all my illness have an immense degree of superiority.

Last edited:

lvysaur

>designated shooting streets

pew pew into you

Ledo

It gets worse...from a wikipage

Shooting of Daniel Shaver - Wikipedia

"In August 2018, Brailsford was reinstated by the Mesa Police Department, staying for a further 42 days in what the department described as a "budget position". The department agreed to reimburse Brailsford for medical expenses related to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Brailsford's lawyer has said that Brailsford suffered PTSD due to his shooting of Shaver and the resultant criminal trial. The reinstatement allowed Brailsford to apply for "accidental disability" suffered during the course of work. As a result, Brailsford was unanimously approved to be retired on medical grounds. Brailsford was also given a pension of $2,500 per month. The fact that Brailsford was ultimately medically retired instead of remaining fired was only revealed to the public in July 2019.[4][5][32]"

BTW the cop talking was Langley, Brailsford had the body cam and did the shooting. None of the other 5 cops fired on Shaver.

So Brailsford will get a $2500 month pension for life because of PTSD suffered due to the incident. He was 25 at the time of incident. Put that in your pipe and smoke it

burtlancast

Langley has just as much responsibility in the shooting: he needlessly escalated the situation by shouting conflicting orders to an inebriated and harmless man.

Kingpinguin

What really got to me about the video is that I see 2 people trying to comply. And the police still keeps telling them we are going to kill you, you will die, we will shoot you. Not that they where lying but something is really wrong when someone is trying to follow instructions and still the police feels its ok to shout we are going to murder you if you **** up. So inhumane. Its psychological torture. Was the man shot drunk? or been drinking aswell? I would be afraid of being drunk in the US. You could easily get shot by police then it seems. What a country. How can the police at any level feel threatened by that man? I mean they should be allowed to only shot in self defense. How was this in anyway self defense? Self defense is if you are attacked. Did the man attack them? They shot him for not following orders. Thats not self defense. How is it legal for police to murder people for not following orders. Never heard of that. Its a new law in the US? I was born in the US but never really lived there as my parents are not from the states. Always wanted to move there sometime but as grown older my mind has changed. Imo not a good country.

burtlancast

How is it legal for police to murder people for not following orders. Never heard of that. Its a new law in the US?

You nailed the crux of the matter.
These cops feel they can do whatever they want because they know the law will have their back whatever .