Las Vegas Shooting

Quaid

I personally think Antifa is a new world order creation to demonize real truthers and to place the blame on them. I believe this shooting probably did happen and that real people were hurt or killed and that this group will be used as the scapegoat making every US citizen a possible "terrorist". I believe this is being used to disarm the american people in order to fully implement Agenda 21 & 2030. Essentially turning the country into a prison.

I just don't trust liars. @jaa, governments lie, do you agree? or do they lie just about some stuff? once a liar always a liar in my book. I try to strike a healthy balance in skepticism (I hope that's possible). my solution: turn off the TV, Alex Jones, and all the other disinfo/alternative narrative propagators (controlled opposition); be reasonable; filter out lunacy; don't attack anyone's theory; and work to affect positive change in your community. You won't succumb to fear if you tune out all the distractions from outside your sphere of influence.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Hey.........did you guys check the shooter's house..................oh................never mind.

giphy.gif

dbh25

"Paddock is believed to have removed the hard drive before fatally shooting himself, and the missing device has not yet been recovered"
I doubt it.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

So Jesus Campos left the country right after the shooting..........

jaa

I just don't trust liars. @jaa, governments lie, do you agree? or do they lie just about some stuff? once a liar always a liar in my book. I try to strike a healthy balance in skepticism (I hope that's possible). my solution: turn off the TV, Alex Jones, and all the other disinfo/alternative narrative propagators (controlled opposition); be reasonable; filter out lunacy; don't attack anyone's theory; and work to affect positive change in your community. You won't succumb to fear if you tune out all the distractions from outside your sphere of influence.

Almost everyone has lied to some degree or another. You gonna not trust anyone? I think a better strategy is to rely on what you're more confident about in the world and assess situations and contexts in which people seem more or less trusting and compare that to your other pieces of evidence.

For example, these CP charges being laid against Paddock's brother, do you think these are likely untrue or true? Why do you think that? If your answer relies on "I don't trust the media or government" or "I 100% trust the media and government" you're doing something wrong. It has to fit with how the world works. How government employees that you know act. How the world would work if the government worked one way vs the other. I believe the charges are quite likely to be true vs some sort of setup. Like 95%ish. That doesn't mean I don't believe there are crooked cops, or cladenstine ***t the government does. It mostly relies on the realization that the world would look much different than it does now if the whole conspiracy of a false flag or that Paddock was setup is true, and that they then busted this dude on CP charges. Like not even recognizable different. However, my view of this event that contradicts what most people in here believe results in a world who's past recent history looks much the same as it does now.

@jaa, why does it hurt anyone to question? it doesn't affect me if someone wants to build a bombshelter. knock yourself out. It's not the question of whether "these are likely untrue or true", it's whether they matter or affect my life. None of the Las Vegas stuff affected me because it didn't touch me or my family (other than on a general human sympathy level). If you think for a second we got the whole (95%ish) story, well...agree to disagree. When the FBI takes over any investigation, the truth isn't anywhere to be found. And you constantly see local law enforcement being shackled and muted. In the end, no one will know the story; that's why it's pointless to go too far into the rabbithole. There is a life to live you know? I think you and I can agree on that. Skepticism can go way too far. I see all these big shooting/death events and shake my head, not really caring where the truth lies; knowing however, someone, somewhere is laughing their **** all the way to the bank.

my view of this event that contradicts what most people in here believe
So, when are you going to share your view/theory about this event?
Been waiting over 2 weeks to hear it. It better be a kick **** write up or else:bigdoublebirdiered

Travis

The television has historical been a source of provably-false information. You can confirm this with physics, and science trumps whatever the media has to say. Orson Wells proved almost a century ago that some people can be led to believe the most absurd things when delivered through the radio.

Now some people, for some reason, assume they know more truth of an event simply by believing the television line; they act as if their position is superior the the people whose information comes from the exact same television coverage + much, much more. This idea is absurd, if you think about it, as the person who spends more time investigating should naturally know more—of any topic.

To overcome the fact that the aforementioned hypothetical person is more ignorant than the person they're insulting, they will simply invoke a stereotype: a fictionalized caricature of the person who has actually done more investigation—they simply cannot admit that they could be living in an inferior epistemological framework, and lash-out with gradeschool tricks.

I don't know anything about the Las Vegas event personally, but some people do—intelligent people are working on it. There's a small subset of media scholars and independent journalists who are very concerned with such things. Obviously there are people going out on a limb, and some bloggers sensationalizing things, but this is true of nearly anything—not just ostensibly contrived events such as this.

Badger

Good reminder by Paul Craig Roberts:
"Las Vegas is like all the other cases. We are given a story that is full of disbelief, but we are supposed to believe it. The print and TV media, except for Tucker Carlson, doesn’t depart from the scripted story. Remember the truck attack in Nice, France? Remember that there were security cameras every block of the street along which the truck traveled? Remember the orders from Paris to the Nice authorities not to show or release anything from the recordings on the cameras and to destroy the video evidence? Remember the Nice authorities accusing Paris of an obstruction of justice? The official story handed to us by the presstitutes never explained, or adjusted for, the extraordinary order from the French central government to the Nice local government to destroy the evidence. Why would such an order be given? Why did the order not raise a jillion red flags? What was being covered up by the order?
The Las Vegas Shooting Won’t Go Away
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/10/26/las-vegas-shooting-wont-go-away/

Rand56

Good reminder by Paul Craig Roberts:
"Las Vegas is like all the other cases. We are given a story that is full of disbelief, but we are supposed to believe it. The print and TV media, except for Tucker Carlson, doesn’t depart from the scripted story. Remember the truck attack in Nice, France? Remember that there were security cameras every block of the street along which the truck traveled? Remember the orders from Paris to the Nice authorities not to show or release anything from the recordings on the cameras and to destroy the video evidence? Remember the Nice authorities accusing Paris of an obstruction of justice? The official story handed to us by the presstitutes never explained, or adjusted for, the extraordinary order from the French central government to the Nice local government to destroy the evidence. Why would such an order be given? Why did the order not raise a jillion red flags? What was being covered up by the order?
The Las Vegas Shooting Won’t Go Away
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/10/26/las-vegas-shooting-wont-go-away/

Yes, Tucker Carlson has reported on this of late more than anyone else. I believe he is only going to stay on the fringes of this story. It won't be him, or anyone else, that will get to the truth of what actually happened. They all have their narrative and they are going to stick with it. I remember him saying a couple weeks ago that he was not going to involve himself in talking about any conspiracy theories, lol. So there you have it!

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Yes, Tucker Carlson has reported on this of late more than anyone else. I believe he is only going to stay on the fringes of this story. It won't be him, or anyone else, that will get to the truth of what actually happened. They all have their narrative and they are going to stick with it. I remember him saying a couple weeks ago that he was not going to involve himself in talking about any conspiracy theories, lol. So there you have it!

I think that the reason that Tucker is reporting on it while others have moved on is that you have a very strange dynamic going on here with all parties involved, and he's hoping to catch one of them in a lie.

So you have the MGM who is creating a narrative to protect themselves and Jesus Campos (Campos was in a meeting with MGM execs when he "disappeared" hours before his Hannity interview as per his Union leader).

Then you have the Union, who is only providing very limited info to protect themselves and Campos without any reasonable explanations for his behaviour (with shrapnel still in his leg, Campos decided to take a pre-planned vacation to Mexico less than a week after the shooting).

Finally, you have the LVPD + FBI who are providing conflicting and sometimes unbelievable info about the case to protect their own investigation (or separate investigations).

Tucker might be trying to play each faction against each other to get more information about the case.:cool:

x-ray peat

Tucker is doing and saying exactly what he is told to do or say. He is just a bit player in the never ending theater of war.