Dianne Feinstein Statement

x-ray peat

"They" are all the same. If "they" are letting someone in it's because...

You're making the same mistake those chinese and australians who got their guns taken away made. Trusting the fox inside the henhouse is your friend and the one outside your enemy.

You think the Chinese are going to invade the continential US? Muh jade helm. More likely they'll be a huge flu pandemic next year to mark the 100th anniversary of the 1918 epidemic that killed 50 million people. You've seen the movies. The troops come in AFTER. Martial law comes in after

Bill Gates thinks an infectious disease outbreak could kill 30 million people at some point in the next decade -- here's how worried you should be
Where did I ever say I trusted the fox within anymore then the fox without. The truth is that TPTB use every conceivable advantage or strategy available, and continuously improve upon them, to effect the ends they want to see. Taking away peoples guns is just one of many strategies they may or may not employ. But my point is that we are far better off with a citizenry that is armed than one that is not, regardless of what you think you know may be coming down the line. Also if you are basing your predictions on the movies you may want to watch Red Dawn again, no epidemic there.

Where did I ever say I trusted the fox within anymore then the fox without. The truth is that TPTB use every conceivable advantage or strategy available, and continuously improve upon them, to effect the ends they want to see. Taking away peoples guns is just one of many strategies they may or may not employ. But my point is that we are far better off with a citizenry that is armed than one that is not, regardless of what you think you know may be coming down the line. Also if you are basing your predictions on the movies you may want to watch Red Dawn again, no epidemic there.

Correcrion there was an epidemic.

An epidemic of bad acting

Lyla

"They" are all the same. If "they" are letting someone in it's because...

You're making the same mistake those chinese and australians who got their guns taken away made. Trusting the fox inside the henhouse is your friend and the one outside your enemy.

You think the Chinese are going to invade the continential US? Muh jade helm. More likely they'll be a huge flu pandemic next year to mark the 100th anniversary of the 1918 epidemic that killed 50 million people. You've seen the movies. The troops come in AFTER. Martial law comes in after

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-gates-thinks-infectious-disease-050300717.html
Went to click on this link. It turned out the article has been removed.

Grapelander

regarding new assault weapon ban introduction in Senate:

“And the numbers continue to grow. Between 1988 and 1997, 125 were killed in 18 mass shootings. The next decade, 1998 to 2007, 171 were killed in 21 mass shootings. And over the last 10 years, 2008 to 2017, 437 were killed in 50 mass shootings."

Ok, let me do the math. That's app 700 deaths in 30 years? Hmm, how many people die from adverse reactions to pharmaceuticals every year? Maybe 100,000? The odds of dying in a mass shooting is zero to none.

Feinstein needs to put some ***t into perspective.
In 2017, 40,327 people killed in U.S. motor vehicle collisions. In 2016, there were 34,439 police-reported fatal car accidents – a 5.8 percent increase from 2015.

Pharmaceuticals, correctly and legally prescribed, kill 140,000 Americans each year, yet most people are unaware of their lethality and do not know how to prevent being killed this way.

Grapelander

Went to click on this link. It turned out the article has been removed.
  • On October 18th, 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in conjunction with the World Economic Forum assembled “15 leaders of business, government, and public health” to simulate a scenario in which a coronavirus pandemic was ravaging the planet. Major participants were American military leadership, and certain neocon political figures. The Chinese were not invited. The members took notes, and then returned to their day to day operations.
  • In Simulation Run 3 Months Ago, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus.

Lyla

• On October 18th, 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in conjunction with the World Economic Forum assembled “15 leaders of business, government, and public health” to simulate a scenario in which a coronavirus pandemic was ravaging the planet. Major participants were American military leadership, and certain neocon political figures. The Chinese were not invited. The members took notes, and then returned to their day to day operations.
  • In Simulation Run 3 Months Ago, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus.
Thanks. I came across this recently. Event 201. And apparently BillGates owns the patent for the vaccines?

Geovax, an Atlantic Biotech firm, is working with BravoVax in China on a vaccine now. A short video is circulating on social media in china, promoting the vaccines. 40 days they said in the video.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals