Las Vegas Shooting

Travis

If I was a vaccine troll I would [...] make up false stories about how my kids got shots and they're fine and I'm so grateful that they did because some crazy anti-vaccine mom almost caused a (polio, flu, ebola) outbreak at my childrens school and her kids had to be kicked out of the school and no one lets their children play with hers..
So true . . . I've seen that. Nobody could have said it better.
Judging from the location you tracked them to I can only imagine you were dealing with the same sort of demographic you might find in an Atlanta call center.
Statistically improbable. Now, you might expect them to use a VPN but remember this wasn't the NSA. These were probably CDC associates who probably weren't strictly getting paid for online activities (although such activities could have been implied.) Many people are financially-committed. You can argue with
Thomas Mohr on Disqus to get the feel for such a person. This is the same Thomas Mohr as seen here, here, and occasionally makes appearances as second- or third-author of such articles as:
. ..but not to be confused with the Thomas Mohr from Utah. He is a weapons-grade ****sucker and does online PR that suits his business, but he's probably not paid directly.

But there certainly are a few groups of professionals who invade Facebook, Disqus, and such places. You can tell if they're prolific, post like clockwork, have a meme cache, and repeat the same garbage after being corrected dozens of times—like this person.

They're out there but they're mixed-in with others who have investments and/or careers in pediatrics and drug companies. I've heard rumors about a group—of the lying psychobully variety—that was stationed out of Las Vegas.

Last edited:

yerrag

If I was a vaccine troll I would disregard the facts and stick to mockery and ad-homenim attacks. I would make up false stories about how my kids got shots and they're fine and I'm so grateful that they did because some crazy anti-vaccine mom almost caused a (polio, flu, ebola) outbreak at my childrens school and her kids had to be kicked out of the school and no one lets their children play with hers..

This is America. Facts don't matter. Emotion trumps logic every time. Especially when you're dealing with parents and especially when you're dealing with moms.

Truth be told, moms are most easily preyed upon by fear mongers. Yes, it's for the children. Yes, everything that can be put to use and can harm is bad. Yes, I will sue the hell out of you. I have a child, for crying out loud. What? I'm on the other line? I'm gonna have to call you back. Well, here's the thing... (another thought, another topic, you barely even finish a sentence, much less complete a statement). It's in the news, OMG! You just got owned by the media, and you don't even realize it. That's how marijuana got banned, thanks to William Randolph Hearst and the newspaper media at the time. And this led to synthetic and even powerful drugs that are leading the world into an opioid epidemic, thanks to the legal drug industry, tied to the medical cartel. Moms just don't have an idea how predictable as lab rats they are!

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I set a crafty and deceptive hyperlink once—that ran to a website set-up with an IP tracker—arguing with a few of those career pro-vaccine trolls and found out that four of the first six were stationed in West Atlanta. The CDC is from West Atlanta.
That was brilliant.
@charlie any IPs coming out of Langley or West Atlanta?

Travis

The entire city of Atlanta represents only .146% of the United States population, with West Atlanta representing even less. Over fifty percent of early clickers of that hyperlink had IPs located in West Atlanta.

The website is called Statcounter and it's free. It timestamps each visit and it even plots them on a map for you. They even send you weekly emails.

They had my IP address, name, and location, and they let me know it. Some of them try to intimidate people. I can point to where you'd be confronted by them, should you like to start making comments to see what happens. The vaccine trolls are far more psychopathic than the 9/11 trolls, who only seem to take their job half-seriously at times.

Last edited:
Truth be told, moms are most easily preyed upon by fear mongers. Yes, it's for the children. Yes, everything that can be put to use and can harm is bad. Yes, I will sue the hell out of you. I have a child, for crying out loud. What? I'm on the other line? I'm gonna have to call you back. Well, here's the thing... (another thought, another topic, you barely even finish a sentence, much less complete a statement). It's in the news, OMG! You just got owned by the media, and you don't even realize it. That's how marijuana got banned, thanks to William Randolph Hearst and the newspaper media at the time. And this led to synthetic and even powerful drugs that are leading the world into an opioid epidemic, thanks to the legal drug industry, tied to the medical cartel. Moms just don't have an idea how predictable as lab rats they are!

Moms are the easiest to target and manipulate. Imply something is threatening their children and you can convince them of anything.

But the same goes for the general American population. They're all lab rats. Pushing levers and running mazes.

Did you really think you were just going to link to infowars

They had my IP address, name, and location, and they let me know it. Some of them try to intimidate people. I can point to where you'd be confronted by them, should you like to start making comments to see what happens. The vaccine trolls are far more psychopathic than the 9/11 trolls, who only seem to take their job half-seriously at times.

Where? I knew about JIDF trolls that go crazy when you criticize israel but this is new and exciting. The thought struck me recently that we might have our very own troll in x-ray peat.

Why do you think that, even with all the evidence that vacinnes are dangerous and illogical, these people continue to push them on the population and more specifically the children.

This goes beyond a paycheck IMO, there must be a nefarious reason behind it.

x-ray peat

Where? I knew about JIDF trolls that go crazy when you criticize israel but this is new and exciting. The thought struck me recently that we might have our very own troll in x-ray peat.

Why do you think that, even with all the evidence that vacinnes are dangerous and illogical, these people continue to push them on the population and more specifically the children.

This goes beyond a paycheck IMO, there must be a nefarious reason behind it.
first I'm a Russian agent and now I'm a JIDF troll. smh
Like I said, perhaps you would be more happy on Stormfront or on Youtube in general with your like-minded peers. Why subject yourself to the stress of an intellectual debate? It's obvious you can't handle having your opinions challenged nor are you open to anything you don't already know.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Does that mean that the web master was in on the trolling. How easy is it for one forum member get the IP address of another forum member. I imagine that government sponsored trolls have all sorts of back doors we dont know anything about.

first I'm a Russian agent and now I'm a JIDF troll. smh
Like I said, perhaps you would be more happy on Stormfront or on Youtube in general with your like-minded peers. Why subject yourself to the stress of an intellectual debate? It's obvious you can't handle having your opinions challenged nor are you open to anything you don't already know.

I didn't say you were JIDF. You're definitely some kind of shill or troll, though.

x-ray peat

I didn't say you were JIDF. You're definitely some kind of shill or troll, though.
Dude you have to lay off the Internet for a while. A quick look through your posts and its obvious that not only are you getting paranoid but you have absolutely no discernment for the truth. In addition to posts about the Jews being responsible for everything bad in the world, it looks like you have bought into all sorts of other govt sponsored disinfo like ancient aliens and some strange ideas about electricity. I can tell that you are fairly young so hopefully you will learn to become as wise as serpents and not get everything you know from ewetube.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dude you have to lay off the Internet for a while. A quick look through your posts and its obvious that not only are you getting paranoid but you have absolutely no discernment for the truth. In addition to posts about the Jews being responsible for everything bad in the world, it looks like you have bought into all sorts of other govt sponsored disinfo like ancient aliens and some strange ideas about electricity. I can tell that you are fairly young so hopefully you will learn to become as wise as serpents and not get everything you know from ewetube.

Don't you mean jesuit sponsored disinfo? We're not going to change each others minds so let's leave it

Rand56

What more can we ask for? I can't think of anyone as perfect as Ellen, to ask hard hitting investigative questions, lol. What a total joke.

Sucrates

Tell me how I am projecting. And if so, is any harm or malice intended?

I have no reason to believe you are malicious here but you don't have any evidence of foul play. You're assuming something with no reason and moving forward as if it is true. I think you'll get a very negative response if you bring this up to anyone close to this person as anything other than a strange feeling you have.

Sorry for your loss btw. I've sort of always had an aversion to "gossip", never liked being told peoples personal business if it wasn't relevant to me. Consequently at times I've been someone people in my group would talk to when they don't want something getting around. My experience is that people can be having major turmoil in their lives when it's completely undetectable from their behaviour, at least to me.

You see how the perception of "conspiracy theories" can really wind some people up. I think that is amplified when people have a real connection to the situation.