charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A person literally looks and feels like they are aging backwards. Ask me how I know.......

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
....how do you know?
Because I am living this reality. People around me say I look younger and my skin is looking really good. And I feel younger too.

Richiebogie

Is Weldon Williford referring to dropping sugar, dropping fruit, dropping vitamin A in the form of acne medicine, supplements, liver and kidney or dropping vitamin A in the form of plant carotenoids (carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, green leafy vegetables, canteloupe, OJ etc)?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is Weldon Williford referring to dropping sugar, dropping fruit, dropping vitamin A in the form of supplements, liver and kidney or dropping vitamin A in the form of plant carotenoids (carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, green leafy vegetables, canteloupe, OJ etc)?
Dropping anything to do with "vitamin A". You want to limit all forms of "vitamin A" as much as possible to take the burden off the liver. Great things start to happen when you stop poisoning yourself with "vitamin A".

Richiebogie

Ok. I will reduce the daily 1.5 litres of OJ.

I do love tomato sauce (ketchup) but that is a lycopene landmine!

Goodbye chicken liver pate too!

Ageing backwards sounds like it is worth a few sacrifices or “mortifications”, a word the Roman Catholics use!!

(Can that word be used if you are depriving yourself for selfish ambitions like better health?)

CastorTroy

This is reminding me more and more to those crypto advice urging you to invest money here and there and you'll get the it back multiplied by just following easy steps, easily.

First this was just a proposed way to help or treat individuals who overdid retinol for years and got unbalanced (abusing A supps, lots of liver... etc) which seemed very ok to me. But then it begun morphing into an "ideal diet" for everyone. Then, the "master-key" to a God like health-state, a "great awakening" (whatever that means). Now, it will turn you 10-20 years younger too! The next will be my d*ck grew half an inch longer in this diet.

My bet is, like any elimination diet out there, this may temporary help some individuals, fix some nutritional imbalances for others... and for the majority otherwise healthy individuals, get them worse by removing high nutritional profile foods as eggs and raw/fresh milk because a new "anti-A diet" trend they read on the internet. It remembers me the early Peat days when some followers got obsessed to the point of questioning eggs intake because their pufa content.

We'll see in the next 7-8 years where this new diet panacea ends.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I personally think lycopene is not as dangerous as beta carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein and other carotenoids. But tomatoes have other problems.

Vins7

Because I am living this reality. People around me say I look younger and my skin is looking really good. And I feel younger too.
What have been the benefits in addition to better skin? What do you mean with feeling younger?

Richiebogie

@InChristAlone

Is this the reason you do not fear Lycopene…?

“Provitamin A carotenoids, α-carotene, β-carotene, and β-cryptoxanthin, can be converted by the body to retinol (vitamin A). In contrast, no vitamin A activity can be derived from lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene.”

DennisX

This is reminding me more and more to those crypto advice urging you to invest money here and there and you'll get the it back multiplied by just following easy steps, easily.

First this was just a proposed way to help or treat individuals who overdid retinol for years and got unbalanced (abusing A supps, lots of liver... etc) which seemed very ok to me. But then it begun morphing into an "ideal diet" for everyone. Then, the "master-key" to a God like health-state, a "great awakening" (whatever that means). Now, it will turn you 10-20 years younger too! The next will be my d*ck grew half an inch longer in this diet.

My bet is, like any elimination diet out there, this may temporary help some individuals, fix some nutritional imbalances for others... and for the majority otherwise healthy individuals, get them worse by removing high nutritional profile foods as eggs and raw/fresh milk because a new "anti-A diet" trend they read on the internet. It remembers me the early Peat days when some followers got obsessed to the point of questioning eggs intake because their pufa content.

Agreed

InChristAlone

@InChristAlone

Is this the reason you do not fear Lycopene…?

“Provitamin A carotenoids, α-carotene, β-carotene, and β-cryptoxanthin, can be converted by the body to retinol (vitamin A). In contrast, no vitamin A activity can be derived from lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene.”
Yes partly.

Lutein seems to cause autoimmune issues in some people. Someone figured out it could cause autism with the eye problems as well. But that lycopene seemed safe for most people with that problem.

wzuo

went through many eliminations diets, all of them was supposed to be great but in the end I have ruined my body and only found hope and health in RP principles. This is new edition of elimination diets after Candida, gluten, dairy, keto etc. I will gently say thank you but I won't attend.

Peater

I think there's something to it. High vitamin A symptoms could be put under another "disease of excess". Everyone here could stuff themselves with liver every day if they wanted to, that just wasn't possible years ago. Then there's the fortification. I won't be trying to get to zero, but I am applying principles, just like i did with Ray's work.

I'm still very uncertain about copper. So much conflicting info on both sides. For now I am just taking some molybdenum i bought ages ago regularly, I do think the body can regulate itself when all cofactors are in place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals