Why Is There A Poison Hazard Notice On Some Products

healthnatura

None of the products labeled with a poison hazard are inherently dangerous. They are labeled due to their potential for harm if consumed in mass.

Now that I have launched glass as an option for most all liquid products I have added a poison hazard notice on those labels. The reason is that there is the potential for accidental consumption of the entire bottle. Depending on the product it may do no harm to a healthy adult. Others may be highly toxic to the liver in adults i.e. Simply A 15,000 i.u. per drop.

All poison hazard labeled products could be harmful or potentially fatal if consumed in mass by children and pets. This is also potentially true for the adult mentally impaired who may inadvertently consume the entire bottle.

This includes Simply Progesterone despite the commonly held believe that you can't over dose progesterone, however it's sedative potential is well documented on an anecdotal level. This sedation could lead to respiratory arrest and subsequently death by lack of oxygen.

Current products with a poison hazard label include the following products packed in glass.
All products packed in glass except for vitamin E.
Simply Methylene Blue
Simply A
Simply D3
Simply Progesterone
True K2

These products should be kept away from children, pets and those who may inadvertently consume the entire contents of the bottle.

If you suspect an overdose immediately call your local poison control and induce vomiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals