• Yes

Votes: 90 68.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 33 25.2%

• Total voters

hmpf

so tell me how this works in your head... why is every amateur and professional athlete on the world eating loads of rice then?

Olive is right about white rice cane suger = no micronutrients. Ray also wrotes that suger should complete caloric intake after better richer micronutrients like from fruits.
I think Olive thought for example that potatoes, sweet potatoes is better as regards nutrition, and fruits and juices as well.
I think there can be 2 views:
1) get caloric intake mainly for energy even from empty sources.
2) or choose wisely quality food with better nutrients

I think for athlete or for people who want add some weight can be better 1 point if there will be also a lot of fruits and some vege as well. For health maybe 2 point will be better. Maybe it does not matter and wide variety is sweetpot.

But there is no doubt that fiber starches buckwheat, millet, sordough, oats, potato etc.. is clearly more rich fuller micronutrients food over rice, suger.
But Ray wrote that how much body will use it digest from starch? Probably not much, who knows.

I think it actually can depends on zoo bacteria in intestines, and if zoo is big maybe there wont be problem. But I do not know. Ray seems do not believe on this, he want it clear as possible.

I think all can be usefull fibre starches, empty starches, fruits, suger. I could not eat all day long just sweet things that would not be tasty.

Last edited:

Cara

White rice was a staple of mine just because it is cheap and easy to prepare, but I suspect it was giving me digestive issue so I replaced it with sweet potatoes. It has only been a few days, I’m sick of sweet potatoes but if things clear up, it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

Oh, and I’ll also note that I’m trying to limit phytic acid, thus another reason I stopped eating the rice.
Do you have a market that sells japnese sweet potatoes? They’re white on the inside and so sweet. Bake 400 for 1hr. top with butter and cinnamon and you’ve got heaven on a plate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals