White rice white tounge and speech

SamYo123

White rice causes me white tounge I removed it and now these no white tounge lol..

I also noticed I stutter a bit, my speech doesn't flow so well.. Anyone else notice that?

White rice causes me white tounge I removed it and now these no white tounge lol..

I also noticed I stutter a bit, my speech doesn't flow so well.. Anyone else notice that?

You have been having a lot of digestive issues and skin troubles, and now this stuttering has really raised an alarm. Read through this, as I am thing you may have a bacterial infection.

“In summary, the three cases showed confirmed GAS infections, repeated or extended over time. In all cases there were indications of a relationship between the GAS infection and the symptoms of stuttering: In two out of three cases the stuttering was improved or remitted by treatment with an antibiotic, but in one of these cases the GAS infection recurred until tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy, with lasting remittance of stuttering. In the third case, antibiotics were ineffective, but tonsillectomy showed a positive effect, and treatment with sertraline may have contributed to improving the symptoms of OCD. Two of the three cases showed symptoms of OCD or tics, covarying with the stuttering. It is of interest that the first case was reported to have an acute sudden onset of stuttering, without reports of other psychiatric or neurological signs. Yairi (2004) summarized that nearly 30% of the children in their studies showed a sudden onset of stuttering, that occurred over 1 day. The cause of these sudden onsets is unknown, but it seems pertinent to consider the possible influence of infections and autoimmune mechanisms. The reports of reduction of stuttering when the GAS infection was reduced indicate reversible neurological changes, rather than gross tissue damage.“

“Dermatitis/eczema are likely to be related to aberrant immune responses (Bos et al., 1992; McGirt and Beck, 2006), and atopic dermatitis has been proposed to be linked to an immune response triggered by staphylococcal bacteria (Gantz and B Allen, 2016). Dermatitis/eczema was more common in the stuttering group, with a ratio of 1.6, p = 0.041. An elevated rate of eczema in children with speech disorders was also reported by Strom and Silverberg (2016).“

“In conclusion, the data from Berry (1938) indicates that the onset of stuttering was preceded by some type of GAS infection more frequently than would be expected based on the data from the control group. This is particularly the case for GAS throat infections, which is of particular relevance in this context. As discussed above section, throat infections of GAS have been linked to cerebral autoimmune reactions, such as Sydenham’s chorea and PANDAS.“

aniciete

With your post history of sugar causing skin issues and now white rice causing white tongue/speech issues, you are probably low on b vitamins.

aniciete

I hope you are right.
In my opinion, the likelihood of him being b vitamin deficient is high. I hope I can help him, and others can help him, but he has been making these posts for years now and still has the same problems. It will come to a point where he has to figure out his problems and experiment on his own. I don’t mean just doing something for a week, I mean committing to doing something for months straight. If he has had skin issues, bowel issues and food intolerances, he shouldn’t expect to see a different in just a couple weeks.

In my opinion, the likelihood of him being b vitamin deficient is high. I hope I can help him, and others can help him, but he has been making these posts for years now and still has the same problems. It will come to a point where he has to figure out his problems and experiment on his own. I don’t mean just doing something for a week, I mean committing to doing something for months straight. If he has had skin issues, bowel issues and food intolerances, he shouldn’t expect to see a different in just a couple weeks.
I agree, his posts have been desperate for too long, and something needs to seriously change. I feel bad for him.

“B12 deficiency is typically characterised by symptoms such as extreme tiredness, lack of energy, muscle weakness, and even problems with memory. Not only that, but it can cause a number of serious health problems, such as irreversible nerve damage, anxiety or depression, or disorders which affect coordination, balance, and speech.

While some B12 deficiencies are caused by diet, the most common reason for low B12 levels worldwide is an autoimmune disorder called pernicious anaemia. This is a chronic form of low B12 that can have serious consequences on health if left untreated long-term.

However, because symptoms of the condition typically look like other common conditions, it's often misdiagnosed as depression or anxiety. Not only does the condition cause physical distress, the stigma of living with this chronic condition can also cause serious psychological harm, as I've shown in my research.“

“Can eating leftover cooked rice make you sick?

The short answer is yes, if it's not cooked or stored properly, you can get sick from rice. Rice has a naturally occurring bacteria called Bacillus cereus. This bacteria is rendered benign by using proper cooking techniques. Bringing rice to a boil (212°F) and then reducing the heat so the rice simmers (85°F to 205°F) until cooked will easily render any harmful bacteria harmless. Once cooked, if the rice is held for more than four hours in the temperature danger zone (between 40°F and 140°F), the bacteria can multiply and then the leftover rice is tainted and could make you ill if you eat it (think mild vomiting or diarrhea for about 24 hours). So, if your rice has been left in the temperature danger zone for more than four hours, throw it out, as advised by ServSafe, the food and beverage safety training and certificate program administered by the National Restaurant Association and accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection.“

OP
S

SamYo123

A good b complex?

Peat said low fat diets allow one to get more B vits in diet?

I thought but B vits come from fat and protein..

eggs, steak liver, milk.. cheese...

I notice its more of an inability to get my words out like failing to form a sentence, trying to think of the word to form the sentence of whatever im saying

Last edited: