Which of Georgi's Products is best for Insomnia?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Which of Georgi's products is best for insomnia?
Progestene
StressNon
Cortinon
Pansterone

Thanks.
Paul

Peatful

Food.

tasfarelel

6-keto-P solved all my sleeping issues. Its the best product ever for me. I found it had added effect on top of a high dose Pregnenolone.

Pete Rey

Plenty of them can theoretically improve sleep. As for which actually have the potential to be somewhat sedating, I'd go with:

Cypro
Progestene
Calcirol + Kuinone

golder

6-keto-P solved all my sleeping issues. Its the best product ever for me. I found it had added effect on top of a high dose Pregnenolone.
Amazing, what dose of pregnenolone do you take and then what dose of ketop4 do you take? Topical/oral? Thanks!

tasfarelel

I take every other day 500mg Pregnenolone mixed with pure VitE oil in my mouth.

6-keto-P4 - every day 5 drops on awakening (sublingual) and 5 drops before sleeping. But just as a warning, first days I took 6-keto-P4, my cortisol must have been crushed, I basically slept for 2 days straight, just woke up a couple of times to eat something in 20min and back to bed. Then the next ~2 weeks I could not tolerate 5 drops daily before sleeping. Now 2 months later, my body seems to have adjusted to low cortisol (just a guess, or whatever 6-keto-P is doing) and feel more clean/energetic at work when taking 5 drops also in the morning.

Pete Rey

Only real answer here.
This obviously isn't true. If a meal plan could cure everyone's insomnia, everyone would be doing it. Would you tell someone with schizophrenia or autism to heal thyself with food? Some people's baseline stress is higher than others, and more severe problems require more drastic interventions. So, congratulations on not having it as bad as OP. Glad you sleep well on milk and carrot salad.

peter88

This obviously isn't true. If a meal plan could cure everyone's insomnia, everyone would be doing it. Would you tell someone with schizophrenia or autism to heal thyself with food? Some people's baseline stress is higher than others, and more severe problems require more drastic interventions. So, congratulations on not having it as bad as OP. Glad you sleep well on milk and carrot salad.
30176EED-EF23-4446-87C0-CE1E01994F81.jpeg

sunny

What is your lifestyle and screen time like?

Years ago I inadvertently solves this by getting out in morning light every day, grounding, and having better screen hygiene in my life. If you live an indoor existence, get outside regularly throughout the day.

Some say going camping for a week with no screens whatsoever will get you back on track.

FitnessMike

Thyroid hormones

Peatful

Food is a powerful hormonal messenger and our primary metabolic supporter

When someone would asked Peat about being really ill
He would refer to the “simplest” of things
Ie: the carrot salad

For me personally
He recommended
Salt, calcium and keeping my vitamin D up

Mauritio

Magnoil helps for me.

Pete Rey

How mature. You can attack me, but not the point I made. I'll take that.

Food is a powerful hormonal messenger and our primary metabolic supporter

When someone would asked Peat about being really ill
He would refer to the “simplest” of things
Ie: the carrot salad

For me personally
He recommended
Salt, calcium and keeping my vitamin D up
Definitely not downplaying the significance of food, but let's not pretend like he was a naturalist ONLY recommending food. How many hours of interviews and pages written are there dedicated just to progesterone alone? Probably more than one could read/listen to in a day. You're even saying that he told you to keep your vitamin D up. Most people in the USA can't do that year round without supplementing.

Peatful

How mature. You can attack me, but not the point I made. I'll take that.

Definitely not downplaying the significance of food, but let's not pretend like he was a naturalist ONLY recommending food. How many hours of interviews and pages written are there dedicated just to progesterone alone? Probably more than one could read/listen to in a day. You're even saying that he told you to keep your vitamin D up. Most people in the USA can't do that year round without supplementing.
This is voice to text, but for clarification no, he was actually recommending milk iirc

He wanted to make sure my vitamin D levels were good to utilize the calcium in the milk

and my vitamin D levels were fine btw

Peat would also talk about one dose
Or small amounts of a vitamin or supplement being medicinal / therapeutic
He spoke of this several times
Not bottles of shtt

Lastly
Progesterone is made in the body by the adrenal cortex, testes or ovaries
When he speaks of progesterone, it’s not necessarily in a supplement form

Pete Rey

This is voice to text, but for clarification no, he was actually recommending milk iirc

He wanted to make sure my vitamin D levels were good to utilize the calcium in the milk

and my vitamin D levels were fine btw

Peat would also talk about one dose
Or small amounts of a vitamin or supplement being medicinal / therapeutic
He spoke of this several times
Not bottles of shtt

Lastly
Progesterone is made in the body by the adrenal cortex, testes or ovaries
When he speaks of progesterone, it’s not necessarily in a supplement form
Ok, your vitamin D levels were fine, so that means you were already ahead of most Americans in that department. Which is to my point that maybe food alone is enough for you or Peter88 to be healthy, but you can't extrapolate that prescription to people who deal with more serious issues, things that may have begun before they were even born.

I do *mostly* agree with what you're saying, except for the last point. How often in those radio interviews would the host or caller ask a question, and the answer was to try progesterone or thyroid? More than a few times unless my memory has completely failed me. I mean, we're talking about the man who invented and patented a progesterone formulation here, and wrote tirelessly on it for little compensation or recognition, after all. He certainly didn't do that because he didn't believe in its use. Was he a believer in using the minimum supplementation necessary? Yes, I think that's safe to say. But again, that is still quite the leap from a prescription of food alone.

Peatful

This thread is in response to insomnia

I have zero idea how he ended up where he is:
Keto? Carnivore? OMAD? Orthorexia? Addictions? Stress? Shift work? Travel?

I wholeheartedly believe food-
What to eat
What not to eat
When to eat
Macros to eat
Etc
Would be the absolute best line of offense and defense here

Im not necessarily addressing @Pete Rey
But just for anyone stumbling upon this on the web

Signing off

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals