Insomnia and "hallucinations"

redsun

Thank you very much for your opinion, each information is good to take both to solve my problems and to enrich my "skills" in endocrinology.
You're probably right about the mineral intake, especially calcium which actually tends to be usually much lower than the cronometer I put on.

However even though I want to sleep better I'm afraid of the reduction in catecholamines, I have always had a legendary excitement that has literally allowed me to overcome an enormous amount of stress, to bounce back quickly in any situation, to be able to think and learn extremely quickly, to have creativity and wacky ideas etc etc.
This is precisely why I stopped taking cyproheptadine, it basically turns me into an unmotivated normie after a few days of use.

What I would really like to change is the timing, being able to be very motivated/crazy during the day and the opposite at night (a bit like a child, finally), and not the opposite.
Don't take cyproheptadine it is a very effective downer drug that will block most of your neurotransmitters directly or indirectly. You are not going to lose your spark so to speak. But if you do manage to improve sleep to the point of being able to sleep through the night this will likely lead to a crash. Which is normal and needed as the body will try to repair and regenerate itself.

You are an insomniac so I suppose it is not clear to you anymore but how you are is not normal. And it will shorten your lifespan and reduce quality of life if you do not fix your insomnia. You will still be motivated and sharp and if anything your brain will work better once you sleep but you will not feel the same. Because what you feel currently is basically like your brain is turning on all the alarm systems so all you hear is sirens all the time. This is not normal or sustainable.

In the end you can also take stimulants or manipulate your diet if you want to sharpen your brain more temporarily while not giving you insomnia such as caffeine in the morning or early part of the day. It is much better to do it this way then to be stuck with a hyperaroused brain that cannot sleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals