Dead during day but very energetic at night, whyyy ???

Brandin

It does stimulate the brain/CNS, the whole hormonal profile of the body changes, dopamine rises etc etc. I had the same issue with low energy during the day and being overstimulated at night. Lowering the dose did almost nothing for me. As well as Estrogen control was not the answer (for me). Had to stop completely and restart the system. Got back to normal after several months.

edit: the only thing that helped a bit was ED injections of about just 8mg-10mg per day in the morning. But was not feeling normal.
The increase in dopamine lowers cortisol, testosterone in itself lowers cortisol. Test increases thyroid therefore lowering cortisol and adrenaline.

The things that cause high stress when taking test is it converting into estrogen and/or the things its bound too damaging liver. If ur estrogen and stress was high before test then majority will convert to estrogen. Pair that with ****88 liver from the added molecules to the structure and the estrogen increases even more. At this point controlling estrogen alot of anti estrogen compounds that are also not estrogenic in themselfs as many aromataze inhibitors are. If you were manly low estrogen and decent thyroid when you take test it will pull you into a more androgenic state. If you were feminine it can make you more feminine out of extreme conversion.

Ray Peat talks about blood sugar levels being unstable the first part of the day, which can cause tiredness and can get worse eating eggs or not getting protein early on and balancing it with a carb source, especially before coffee.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals