Which antibiotics that hospitals use are the safest or least dangerous for treating (aspiration) pneumonia?

Sherbert

Which antibiotics that hospitals use are the safest or least dangerous for treating (aspiration) pneumonia?
Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks

Schizodium

Cephalospoins saved my life.

There are strange rules about what antibiotic to give for what condition,
not all but most of these rules have only to do with marketing strategy.
the myth of antibiotic resistance is only a trick to sell new and very expensive products.
Antibiotic resistance works of course in vitro if a high enough dose is added to the culture medium.
In poor countries they use very old and extremely cheap antibiotics for severe conditions with great success.
Of course some molecules marketed as antibiotics are very toxic even to bacteria
like your intake of chloramphenicol from shrimp farming etc.

I tolerated several high dosed Cephalosporins
given daily for 2 weeks
exceptionally well.
After 2 weeks I had the strange and pleasant feeling to levitate when hearing music.

When given orally like with Cefuroxim 500mg
its more difficult to use such high dosages which you would need for severe conditions and not enough reaches the inflamed tissues.

When I had comparable problems I also injected myself
3g Benzylpenicillin (Penicillin G 5 Million IE) every 6 h iv

My favorite choice however:
2g Ceftriaxone intravenous once per 24 hours,
giving it only once a day makes its use less complicated.
in severe case I used 4g,

in more severe case: plus Amoxicillin 2g every 8 hours iv
If pure Amoxicillin was not available combination with clavulanic acid seemed acceptable.

I personally do not believe that any kind of pneumonia is caused by infection
and I do not believe that a molecule like ceftriaxone acts in vivo by killing germs,
only because its marketed by a greedy corporation under the name antibiotic.

But Ceftriaxone worked wonders for myself and for others I observed who had pneumonia and other kinds of inflammation.
I was close to dying due to peritonsillar abscess, simply because my breezing was impeded, surgical intervention was not an option for me because I knew there must be a cause for the tonsillar problems. When the cause is not found and tonsils are removed I will later get an even worse problem.

I had a girlfriend who had hay fever every spring, soon afterwards I also had hay fever. Never before did I have any allergy, and I know someone who years later told me exactly the same story. I had kissed another girl who told me before she has tonsillar problems and of course the next day I had a tonsillitis. A friend gave me some antibiotics, this was the first time I had taken antibiotics and I was surprised how effective they were. This did not convince me however to believe in the germ theory. A life threatening condition must have a real cause.
Later I had a severe tonsillar problem 3 times within a few month each time I injected antibiotics by continous drip infusion for many hours a day for 1 to 3 weeks each, I even to work with an iv pole.
I could not find the cause until someone told me there is a strange smell in my car. I found out that the air filter for ventilation i
nside the car had not been changed for many years. I removed the filter and could not evade inhaling some of the obviously toxic dust, maybe mycotoxins, next day I had the 4th tonsillar problem which was much more severe than the 3 before. I had found the cause.

Since that time I did not have any kind of tonsillar problem again.

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I would avoid antibodies, except if there is no alternative. You could use an inhaler/mister with a 0.9% ('normal') saline solution and with 0.1% hydrogen peroxide. For 5 ml saline solution and 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide, you need to add three drops of hydrogen peroxide (a single drop is 0.05 ml). My wife and I used that to treat a mild but lingering cough after a mild case of Omicron last July. Dr. Mercola came up with that recipe but he interviewed another doctor who used 1% hydrogen peroxide, so one could use more than three drops but not more than 30 drops, maybe 10? I ordered the inhaler, saline cartridges and food grade hydrogen peroxide from Amazon.

OP
Sherbert

Sherbert

Thank you

Schizodium

It is so natural for me to use at least a bit vitamin c
that I forgot to mention that I of course combined it with
an intravenous drip of 15 g sodium-ascorbate every 8 hours.
I have no doubt that around 200g sodium ascorbate iv per 24h without an antibiotic would treat such a problem like Pneumonia or similar.
3x 15g was not useless, but I found it was by far not enough in my case.
Without the antibiotic the effect on the swelling in my throat was not strong enough.
I had no sodium ascorbate powder at that time which makes preparation so easy because the pH of a sodium ascorbate solution in water is about 7,4 which is perfect.

What I had was very expensive 5ml ampoules with 500mg,
and I had ascorbic acid powder.
Someone who never tried to prepare a buffered solution (of the desired pH and concentration) by adding bicarbonate to an ascorbic acid solution, will be surprised.
So I used only 3x 15g per day.

OP
Sherbert

Sherbert

It is so natural for me to use at least a bit vitamin c
that I forgot to mention that I of course combined it with
an intravenous drip of 15 g sodium-ascorbate every 8 hours.
I have no doubt that around 200g sodium ascorbate iv per 24h without an antibiotic would treat such a problem like Pneumonia or similar.
3x 15g was not useless, but I found it was by far not enough in my case.
Without the antibiotic the effect on the swelling in my throat was not strong enough.
I had no sodium ascorbate powder at that time which makes preparation so easy because the pH of a sodium ascorbate solution in water is about 7,4 which is perfect.

What I had was very expensive 5ml ampoules with 500mg,
and I had ascorbic acid powder.
Someone who never tried to prepare a buffered solution (of the desired pH and concentration) by adding bicarbonate to an ascorbic acid solution, will be surprised.
So I used only 3x 15g per day.
Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals