What To Expect From Cypro?

Miggie

Hey guys,

I'm about to order some Cypro. And I hope it could help me with the following: Give me more motivation, emotions, libido and make me more sociable.
I'm also hoping it can help me with my appetite. I'm having a hard time consuming over 6000kcals and I want to bulk up.
I was wondering if Cypro would make losing weight easier as well?

jimmyquick

Miggie said:
post 107882 Hey guys,

I'm about to order some Cypro. And I hope it could help me with the following: Give me more motivation, emotions, libido and make me more sociable.
I'm also hoping it can help me with my appetite. I'm having a hard time consuming over 6000kcals and I want to bulk up.

Im 100% sure its going to be different for you, but the biggest thing I noticed was a very large increase in appetite and less gut inflammation. I could eat anything with no issues. I wish I could still take it but eventually it was drying out my skin so bad (especially my finger tips) that I had to stop. I also did not experience and fatigue whatsoever which many seem to have issues with. I was taking 1 to 4 mg a day. Give it a go and let us know how it works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DankMemes

My first week on cypro was pretty unenjoyable, I had a strange melancholic feeling and it really knocked me out and made it difficult to get out of bed in the morning.

It's been a few months now and I'm up to 12mg a day. It makes a huge difference with hayfever and itchiness which is its intended purpose and i no longer get drowsy from it although it still gives me a deep sleep. It doesn't affect my mood anymore and i think it helps with the redness/flushing i sometimes get on my face.

My main reason for taking it is to improve my liver function and i need something for my hayfever, so it's a two in one.

It does increase appetite which might make it difficult to lose weight at first, but If it's promoting a healthy metabolism you will eventually drop the weight gain.

OP
Miggie

Miggie

jimmyquick said:
post 107883
Miggie said:
post 107882 Hey guys,

Im 100% sure its going to be different for you, but the biggest thing I noticed was a very large increase in appetite and less gut inflammation. I could eat anything with no issues. I wish I could still take it but eventually it was drying out my skin so bad (especially my finger tips) that I had to stop. I also did not experience and fatigue whatsoever which many seem to have issues with. I was taking 1 to 4 mg a day. Give it a go and let us know how it works for you.

I had to use anti histamines when I was a kid as well for my hayfever and they increased my appetite a lot but back then I ate all the wrong kinds of food and ended up fat. I haven't used them in a few years and my appetite is way less than it used to be, on antihistamines I could literally eat until I popped.

DankMemes said:
post 107884 My first week on cypro was pretty unenjoyable, I had a strange melancholic feeling and it really knocked me out and made it difficult to get out of bed in the morning.

It's been a few months now and I'm up to 12mg a day. It makes a huge difference with hayfever and itchiness which is its intended purpose and i no longer get drowsy from it although it still gives me a deep sleep. It doesn't affect my mood anymore and i think it helps with the redness/flushing i sometimes get on my face.

My main reason for taking it is to improve my liver function and i need something for my hayfever, so it's a two in one.

It does increase appetite which might make it difficult to lose weight at first, but If it's promoting a healthy metabolism you will eventually drop the weight gain.

I have to buy the liquid version so I will just start off at 2mg a day and see if I need any upping. I always have this semi stuffed nose where I can still breath through it but never have these deep breathes, did you have this as well and did cypro fix that for you?

tara

I recommend starting at 1/2 or 1mg on an evening when you can sleep as much as you want the next couple of days. It seems many of us get very drowsy when first starting it, and some of us get noticable effects from 1/2 mg. Then you can increase etc as you seem fit once you see what effect it has.

InChristAlone

This drug will not give you lots of motivation you would need a dopaminergic drug for that like Lisuride look up stuff about that on here. It can lower dopamine making people feel depressed. I combine it with coffee and coke and do pretty well on it, but sometimes there is this underlying desire to just sit around all day. :)

DankMemes

Miggie said:
post 107886
I have to buy the liquid version so I will just start off at 2mg a day and see if I need any upping. I always have this semi stuffed nose where I can still breath through it but never have these deep breathes, did you have this as well and did cypro fix that for you?

Even at 12mg I sometimes have a blocked nose, but I generally experience asthma and a blocked nose at the same time without other hayfever or histamine symptoms, this could be an indicator that I have low CO2 so my body is constricting breathing.

I suspect estrogen and prolactin play a role in blocked sinuses, I get dark circles under my eyes even though I have no other high histamine symptoms but several other estrogen symptoms.

OP
Miggie

Miggie

Janelle525 said:
post 108035 This drug will not give you lots of motivation you would need a dopaminergic drug for that like Lisuride look up stuff about that on here. It can lower dopamine making people feel depressed. I combine it with coffee and coke and do pretty well on it, but sometimes there is this underlying desire to just sit around all day. :)

I thought cypro was a serotonin antagonist so it should shift the balance towards dopamine am i right? I have looked into lisuride and it seems like something I could really use atm now that I'm hunting for a job, however getting it in europe is really hard. So if anyone here is reading this and knows where to get it in europe feel free to PM me.

Makrosky

Miggie said:
post 108108
Janelle525 said:
post 108035 I have looked into lisuride and it seems like something I could really use atm now that I'm hunting for a job, however getting it in europe is really hard. So if anyone here is reading this and knows where to get it in europe feel free to PM me.

Interested as well.

OP
Miggie

Miggie

I have been on cypro for 3 days now, and i notice I wake up with morning wood every day now. But how long will it take for the appetite to kick in? I am taking 1mg ed but I'm around 250lb so should i take more?

tara

I know cyproheptadine is sometimes prescribed for increasing appetite in people trying to recover from anorexia, to bring their eating up to meet the energy needs of the body. I have no idea if it increases the appetite for people who are eating 6000 cals and trying to force more.

Miggie said:
post 110185 I am taking 1mg ed but I'm around 250lb so should i take more?
People respond differnetly, and use differnet doses. Not just based on weight. If you are noticing improvements in health and well-being, then that may mean you are getting effects. Which may mean you are having enough.

OP
Miggie

Miggie

tara said:
post 110188 I know cyproheptadine is sometimes prescribed for increasing appetite in people trying to recover from anorexia, to bring their eating up to meet the energy needs of the body. I have no idea if it increases the appetite for people who are eating 6000 cals and trying to force more.

Miggie said:
post 110185 I am taking 1mg ed but I'm around 250lb so should i take more?
People respond differnetly, and use differnet doses. Not just based on weight. If you are noticing improvements in health and well-being, then that may mean you are getting effects. Which may mean you are having enough.

So far I noticed a much better and deeper sleep. The first day I woke up groggy but now not so much anymore. Mood is up a little bit as well. So I guess I will just have to keep it up for a little while longer.

DaveFoster

Cypro won't give you motivation; it'll make you less responsive to stimuli. It's almost as if your will is focused and easily transmittable into work. You'll find this effect at higher doses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals