What Thyroid Supplement Are You Taking ?

Jason

had good progress with tyromax, would be willing to try alternate routes

saw this, seems high quality but i don't think it's worth it with the added liver

their brain supplement looks interesting !

would prefer porcine over bovine is going the naturally desiccated route

DaveFoster

I'm doing Thiroyd (from Thailand) [1 grain] with added T3 from Blue Sky Peptide [2 drops @ 2.7-4 mcg/drop (who really knows.)

I think haidut's TyroMix is ideal.

Pointless

I've been doing TyroMax at 5 drops lately. Any higher and my temps go down, but I'm stuck around 96.8 waking temp and 98.1 tops during the day. I'm going to try TyroMix also.

Hasen

I'm doing Thiroyd (from Thailand) [1 grain] with added T3 from Blue Sky Peptide [2 drops @ 2.7-4 mcg/drop (who really knows.)

I think haidut's TyroMix is ideal.

Can I ask where you purchased that? I found Thiroyd and Thyroid S on Amazon but they seem somewhat cheap compared with other Thyroid supplements. Not sure if they're really genuine. I tried to pm you about this but can't due to your privacy settings.

DaveFoster

Can I ask where you purchased that? I found Thiroyd and Thyroid S on Amazon but they seem somewhat cheap compared with other Thyroid supplements. Not sure if they're really genuine. I tried to pm you about this but can't due to your privacy settings.
Thanks for letting me know about my privacy settings. I purchased it from pimpomproducts.com

Ray doesn't recommend NDT; he recommends synthetic T3 and T4 in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:2 if T4 conversion issues are suspect.

Hasen

Thanks for letting me know about my privacy settings. I purchased it from pimpomproducts.com

Ray doesn't recommend NDT; he recommends synthetic T3 and T4 in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:2 if T4 conversion issues are suspect.

Yeah but Cynomel is not available anymore and I see a lot on here are taking Thyroid S and Thiroyd.

DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Has Ray Peat (or Danny) approved these actual brands though? Do you take these - if so which one? Thanks.
I ordered TyroMix. I've had very good results with all of haidut's products, including Energin, Lapodin, and especially Pansterone. His products aren't magic, but they're a viable assistant to the Peat-approach to health. He has very high-quality, high-purity products in easily-administered and well-absorbed forms; for example he uses DMSO as a solvent, which allows for high bioavailability.

Danny Roddy regularly interviews haidut (Georgi) in his Generative Energy podcasts, and he's a regular contributor to the forum. He's a very trustworthy person, and his products reflect Ray Peat's advice: for example, the high ratio of T3 to T4 has been recommended by Ray.

Hasen

I ordered TyroMix. I've had very good results with all of haidut's products, including Energin, Lapodin, and especially Pansterone. His products aren't magic, but they're a viable assistant to the Peat-approach to health. He has very high-quality, high-purity products in easily-administered and well-absorbed forms; for example he uses DMSO as a solvent, which allows for high bioavailability.

Danny Roddy regularly interviews haidut (Georgi) in his Generative Energy podcasts, and he's a regular contributor to the forum. He's a very trustworthy person, and his products reflect Ray Peat's advice: for example, the high ratio of T3 to T4 has been recommended by Ray.

Yes I'm familiar with Haidut and have also listened to several of his interviews. So this is his website and these are his products? The products all say 'lab/research use only' and it also doesn't say how much is in each bottle.

DaveFoster

Yes I'm familiar with Haidut and have also listened to several of his interviews. So this is his website and these are his products? The products all say 'lab/research use only' and it also doesn't say how much is in each bottle.
Yes, and yes. To find the specific information for each product, just search the name on the forum; they all have threads named after them.

Hasen

OK I checked the thread.....a lot of talk about rats....and about using it topically? I was really looking for something oral for human use.

Hasen

Oh....so is it actually applied topically then? Seems odd but it is a liquid I guess.

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
Has Ray Peat (or Danny) approved these actual brands though? Do you take these - if so which one? Thanks.
I wrote to RP with some questions- he said he was more confident in these brands (than the American Biologics that I was taking): ERFA, Thyroid-S, Thiroyd, Armour, WP, Proloid-S, Novotiral

"Thiroyd" seems to be the only one I can order online though! I just bought a bottle from pimpom- can't wait to try it!

Mittir

I wrote to RP with some questions- he said he was more confident in these brands (than the American Biologics that I was taking): ERFA, Thyroid-S, Thiroyd, Armour, WP, Proloid-S, Novotiral

"Thiroyd" seems to be the only one I can order online though! I just bought a bottle from pimpom- can't wait to try it!

Is that a recent reply from Peat? He has changed his recommendation on brands in past.
This reply can be added to " Email Advice" thread.

sladerunner69

Anyone here concerned with thyroid gland suppression? I was thinking thyroid suppression would be an issue if one is taking significant amounts of t3 every day. Dependency could definitely become a reality.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals