What is the mechanism for allergens, food sensitives etc...

dervmai

progress
People can have sensitives while others tolerate it just fine. A small trace of fillers in supplements causes people issues where as people can feed themselves toxic sludge and horrible things and they still are fine?

So what makes those with seemingly impenetrable gut barriers have 0 allergic reactions where as others seem to not have this ability?

From my understanding, from Ray's works, it's due to a compromised gut barrier which allows endotoxin to leach into the bloodstream causing allergies? Is this the mechanism?

People can have sensitives while others tolerate it just fine. A small trace of fillers in supplements causes people issues where as people can feed themselves toxic sludge and horrible things and they still are fine?

So what makes those with seemingly impenetrable gut barriers have 0 allergic reactions where as others seem to not have this ability?

From my understanding, from Ray's works, it's due to a compromised gut barrier which allows endotoxin to leach into the bloodstream causing allergies? Is this the mechanism?
I think the gut is probably why. The people who feed themselves sludge, usually the young, eventually pay a price for that cheap and easy route with their health or through their appearance. Medicines, vaccines, antibiotics, alcohol, daily supplements, polluted waters, toxic air and chemical laden home furnishings, stress, and lack of needed things like sun and sound sleep all determine how much a body can take. I use to be that sensitive person, for decades reacting to everything. Once I cleaned up my environment, eliminating the problematic things in my life, be it food, chemicals, or even people, my by body calmed down, healed, and got strong. I have a gut of steel now. It takes determination and will power to sacrifice for one’s well being.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals