What is and what causes homosexuality?

B

Blaze

Catholicism as the great whore of Revelation 17 and present-day Baal worship

Above is my deduction about how rich Jews eventually wielded so much power.

I've always wondered why it is only in the movies that the hero triumphs, as well as in fables and parables. As a child and as a grown man, the answer hews to this theme - that God will judge these evil-doers who get away with murder in this life, but God will judge them and they will have their comeuppance or karma. This is something that has never been proven, and what this demands of us is faith.

To have faith, there has to be a belief system to anchor that faith. And for bad people and systems to keep doing evil on a large scale, belief systems should be under their control. For that to happen, they will either have to invent a religion, or take over a religion. If one had the luxury of time, over generations, to plot to take over a religion, it would not be hard to do. It requires a group of people to do it, and this group should be guided by a movement that can transcend the death of each individual member, so that with each passing of a generation, the closer the movement gets to control a religion. Just as newspapers in the past that have provided a countercheck to abuses by government- have been taken over by the abusers in the present times, it would be just as easy for religion to be taken over. When the movement or organization can operate in secrecy and is well-funded, it can achieve this goal. And once it has achieved it, it would be hard to take control back from it. The roots would be embedded more deeply with time, and this control would be institutionalized.

I spoke of how religions get to be infiltrated and controlled, but any other institution can be infiltrated this way as well. So if an institution of men of goodwill can be penetrated and subverted, how more can the government and its agencies be, when governments are composed of the basest of men- politicians.

The discrimination against Jews ironically led to them creating a power center second to none, and from this base the spell is cast upon the world. The world cannot loosen itself from this grip. People can still do good- as individuals, families, neighborhoods - on a small scale, with limited influence. But this atmosphere of goodness cannot be allowed to extend its reach into a large city. The power of a large city with good laws and public servants will easily become a threat to the evil controllers, and it has to be corrupted to make it weak. A poor person can be allowed to be good, but a billionaire is required to bend his knee to keep him from using his power from countering evil.

You can have your own children's playground, but don't step on the toes of civilization and empires. It is not for those who can't countenance the grand evil it represents.
I appreciate the detailed reply. I guess what stops me from thinking about the Zionists as a dominant malevolent force is simply that the huge opposition against them does not make them look like they control everything. They have been abused and dominated throughout all known history and it certainly puzzles me as to why they are always singled out and persecuted. As to the modern zionist state of Israel that they finally managed to establish , surrounded by countries that hate them with only the USA historically backing them..... are in constant danger of being wiped out by enemies. Supposedly God's chosen people.... seems like they were chosen just to suffer more than the rest of the world. Imagine what would happen if the USA has a change of philosophy and stops protecting Israel. And, in today's political climate it possibly might happen. I guess for now without information that changes me and polarizes me against that country, I will continue to sympathize with their plight. They appear to be the underdog, not the controlling global force. Not an expert in these political matters so I am always ready to be open minded to new information.

Last edited by a moderator:

yerrag

I appreciate the detailed reply. I guess what stops me from thinking about the Zionists as a dominant malevolent force is simply that the huge opposition against them does not make them look like they control everything. They have been abused and dominated throughout all known history and it certainly puzzles me as to why they are always singled out and persecuted. As to the modern zionist state of Israel that they finally managed to establish , surrounded by countries that hate them with only the USA historically backing them..... are in constant danger of being wiped out by enemies. Supposedly God's chosen people.... seems like they were chosen just to suffer more than the rest of the world. Imagine what would happen if the USA has a change of philosophy and stops protecting Israel. And, in today's political climate it possibly might happen. I guess for now without information that changes me and polarizes me against that country, I will continue sympathize with their plight. They appear to be the underdog, not the controlling global force. Not an expert in these political matters so I am always ready to be open minded to new information.
At least you asked and I planted a seed in you. You will have to seek further and piece together the puzzle of what is and what version of it is what you read from normal channels. There is also a distinction between Zionists and Jews. Not all Jews are Zionists, but all Zionists are Jews. Since I am not Jewish, I can't say how prevalent Zionists are in the Jewry, but I would just venture a guess that they are a small minority. Since evil is not an exclusive characteristic of any race, I would even say that modern Zionism is not exclusively Jewish, but also include Christians and Muslims.

B

Blaze

At least you asked and I planted a seed in you. You will have to seek further and piece together the puzzle of what is and what version of it is what you read from normal channels. There is also a distinction between Zionists and Jews. Not all Jews are Zionists, but all Zionists are Jews. Since I am not Jewish, I can't say how prevalent Zionists are in the Jewry, but I would just venture a guess that they are a small minority. Since evil is not an exclusive characteristic of any race, I would even say that modern Zionism is not exclusively Jewish, but also include Christians and Muslims.
Well, your post certainly prompted me to think about my view of things. I think it's of great value to constantly have ideas challenged. We mentally sharpen each other. Be well my brother.

AndrogenicJB

G
We are in LGBT month and I am very curious what causes homosexuality. I have read many theories such as social conditioning, trauma, wrong cocktail of hormones in the womb, epigentics, theological vice and even gay germ theory.

Please note I come from a Christian background so to me I can’t comprehend homosexuality being natural and thus moral. Many gay people I know are good people so I am very torn inside and need to know what is homosexuality?

What is your theor
Good by whose standards, secular liberal morality that can change with the weather in the name of all-encompassing religion of relativity? Just because something may be natural does not mean it is righteous (for those who are believers),if you are a christian you will understand that we are all affected by the fall and we are all not completely rational in our decisions

AndrogenicJB

I don't know why you would resort to calling people names just because you do not agree with them.

You can directly address the people whom you think are boneheads without calling them boneheads, and hear what they have to say. The most likely scenario is that you won't agree with each other. After all, we disagree a lot in this forum especially on our politics and people who end up making ad homs really don't look so good in the end.

I personally will treat LGBTs as a normal person, and not treat him special. Is it right for me to say it's bad enough that they are born gay? I would be lying if I told you that I wish I were born gay, or that I don't mind being born gay. Or that I prefer to have a child that is gay. But if I had a child that is born gay, I will still love him like any other child. But I won't encourage myself to eat a lot of foods with endocrine disruptors, nor be around or use products that are tainted with these disruptors such as BPA plastics. Nor would I want to follow fashion, where I wear teeny weeny briefs to contain my jewels, or wear really funny but fashionable clothes where my jewels are squeezed tightly day in an day out. I wouldn't let my child watch those children's shows with a gay agenda, nor would I be so open-minded to allow my child at a young age to decide he wants to change his or her sex. Nor would I want to pretend to be cool and popular by liking watchng Will & Grace just so I can be "in" with a gay who's buddies with a girl I really like. I'm born straight and I like it and I don't have to apologize for having these preferences. I don't think I can be a bonehead for it.
Brilliantly put, I stand by this,

AndrogenicJB

Maybe the soul came into the world wanting to express itself in that way, their “true love”/person also wanted to express themselves as that same gender, to provide us an opportunity to learn and practice tolerance, to provide us an opportunity to reevaluate how we view love, intimacy and relationships, to change current attitudes toward, and treatment of, the genders, to provide families for the orphaned—I haven’t looked into the statistics, but maybe same sex couples are more likely to adopt—etc.?

Interesting correlation. I was molested by a female when I was a little girl, but I’ve never been sexually attracted to women, only men.
I offer my condolences, although it is up to you whether you receive them, I understand it is in your past. May God bless you

Oleg

I don't know why you would resort to calling people names just because you do not agree with them.

You can directly address the people whom you think are boneheads without calling them boneheads, and hear what they have to say. The most likely scenario is that you won't agree with each other. After all, we disagree a lot in this forum especially on our politics and people who end up making ad homs really don't look so good in the end.

I personally will treat LGBTs as a normal person, and not treat him special. Is it right for me to say it's bad enough that they are born gay? I would be lying if I told you that I wish I were born gay, or that I don't mind being born gay. Or that I prefer to have a child that is gay. But if I had a child that is born gay, I will still love him like any other child. But I won't encourage myself to eat a lot of foods with endocrine disruptors, nor be around or use products that are tainted with these disruptors such as BPA plastics. Nor would I want to follow fashion, where I wear teeny weeny briefs to contain my jewels, or wear really funny but fashionable clothes where my jewels are squeezed tightly day in an day out. I wouldn't let my child watch those children's shows with a gay agenda, nor would I be so open-minded to allow my child at a young age to decide he wants to change his or her sex. Nor would I want to pretend to be cool and popular by liking watchng Will & Grace just so I can be "in" with a gay who's buddies with a girl I really like. I'm born straight and I like it and I don't have to apologize for having these preferences. I don't think I can be a bonehead for

Oleg

I personally will treat LGBTs as a normal person, and not treat him special. Is it right for me to say it's bad enough that they are born gay? I would be lying if I told you that I wish I were born gay, or that I don't mind being born gay. Or that I prefer to have a child that is gay. But if I had a child that is born gay, I will still love him like any other child. But I won't encourage myself to eat a lot of foods with endocrine disruptors, nor be around or use products that are tainted with these disruptors such as BPA plastics. Nor would I want to follow fashion, where I wear teeny weeny briefs to contain my jewels, or wear really funny but fashionable clothes where my jewels are squeezed tightly day in an day out. I wouldn't let my child watch those children's shows with a gay agenda, nor would I be so open-minded to allow my child at a young age to decide he wants to change his or her sex. Nor would I want to pretend to be cool and popular by liking watchng Will & Grace just so I can be "in" with a gay who's buddies with a girl I really like. I'm born straight and I like it and I don't have to apologize for having these preferences. I don't think I can be a bonehead for it.
People who are gay feel exactly the same way you feel being straight, but without the superiority complex

yerrag

People who are gay feel exactly the same way you feel being straight, but without the superiority complex
I think it is perfectly normal for you to feel that way. We should be proud of ourselves. And feeling superior is just the same as feeling inferior - two sides of the same coin.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

That was a tongue in cheek post, but the bit about lactose intolerance is true for me. After 4 years of drinking milk every day I still seem to display symptoms of lactose intolerance. Taking lactose tablets seems to resolve the issue somewhat. I suspect endotoxin/gallbladder issues/thyroid issues could interfere with the ability to digest milk.

Oleg

Maybe the soul came into the world wanting to express itself in that way, their “true love”/person also wanted to express themselves as that same gender, to provide us an opportunity to learn and practice tolerance, to provide us an opportunity to reevaluate how we view love, intimacy and relationships, to change current attitudes toward, and treatment of, the genders, to provide families for the orphaned—I haven’t looked into the statistics, but maybe same sex couples are more likely to adopt—etc.?

Interesting correlation. I was molested by a female when I was a little girl, but I’ve never been sexually attracted to women, only men.
G

Good by whose standards, secular liberal morality that can change with the weather in the name of all-encompassing religion of relativity? Just because something may be natural does not mean it is righteous (for those who are believers),if you are a christian you will understand that we are all affected by the fall and we are all not completely rational in our decisions
Morality?! Fortunately, we have enough common sense not to live by the biblical morals. All the excuses not to take Bible literally, are just excuses.

LucyL

We are in LGBT month and I am very curious what causes homosexuality. I have read many theories such as social conditioning, trauma, wrong cocktail of hormones in the womb, epigentics, theological vice and even gay germ theory.

Please note I come from a Christian background so to me I can’t comprehend homosexuality being natural and thus moral. Many gay people I know are good people so I am very torn inside and need to know what is homosexuality?

What is your theory?

Sexuality is very fluid. This fact was suppressed when the Supreme Court reviewed the legislation adding sexual orientation to "protected" attributes like race or sex. Most of us have lived in a predominately Christian culture for so long that we have a hard time recognizing just how depraved human nature really is. We assume it is "unnatural", but it is not. However, we (Christians) would equate it's naturalness with our sin nature. That's where Christians diverge with popular thought. What is truly unnatural is adhering to Christian sexual ethics - one man, one woman, til death do they part.

Jennifer

@Oleg, apologies for misunderstanding, but I can’t tell if your comment was directed at me also?

B

Blaze

Morality?! Fortunately, we have enough common sense not to live by the biblical morals. All the excuses not to take Bible literally, are just excuses.
Pick your source then. Biblical morals mirror the morals of any of the myriad other ethical systems and as such are accepted as "the prevailing common sense". Government imposes morality in the form of laws. Parents impose notions of right and wrong to protect children. Morality is just the human attempt to measure right and wrong and control chaotic behavior bad for the group as a whole and dates way back to quite prior to a written bible and has commonalities of moral structure we impose on each other as humans (and always have) to try and control man's behavior. Even if you think it is non-sensical to live by biblical morals , you will never escape the morals imposed on you in this world by others regardless of their origen, they will mostly look the same. The Golden Rule concept is the ancient basis for most if not all moral judgement and exists in the absence or the presence of religion.

If the biblical morality either makes no sense to you or some bad experience has made religion seem ridiculous or disgusting I can understand that, the basic biblical moral concepts have historically been employed and accepted as good for mankind as a whole. To say that it is common sense to not believe in biblical morality is mistaken as illustrated by the enormous common consensus that all cultures and laws follow the same basic principles. Bible or not. Most of the basic concepts in biblical morality dates back to the Greek philosophical concepts or even further to chinese Ruism. Even without a biblical God to demand obedience to morals, every ethical system will always look basically the same , even without God, and demand your obedience.

AndrogenicJB

Morality?! Fortunately, we have enough common sense not to live by the biblical morals. All the excuses not to take Bible literally, are just ex
Since you are a biblical scholar and know how to interpret the text correctly, let us hear an example of irrational biblical morals with that example not being derived from perversion of text. Let us see such an irrational moral and also with the objective standard you compare it to in order to deem it as irrational.

AndrogenicJB

Pick your source then. Biblical morals mirror the morals of any of the myriad other ethical systems and as such are accepted as "the prevailing common sense". Government imposes morality in the form of laws. Parents impose notions of right and wrong to protect children. Morality is just the human attempt to measure right and wrong and control chaotic behavior bad for the group as a whole and dates way back to quite prior to a written bible and has commonalities of moral structure we impose on each other as humans (and always have) to try and control man's behavior. Even if you think it is non-sensical to live by biblical morals , you will never escape the morals imposed on you in this world by others regardless of their origen, they will mostly look the same. The Golden Rule concept is the ancient basis for most if not all moral judgement and exists in the absence or the presence of religion.

If the biblical morality either makes no sense to you or some bad experience has made religion seem ridiculous or disgusting I can understand that, the basic biblical moral concepts have historically been employed and accepted as good for mankind as a whole. To say that it is common sense to not believe in biblical morality is mistaken as illustrated by the enormous common consensus that all cultures and laws follow the same basic principles. Bible or not. Most of the basic concepts in biblical morality dates back to the Greek philosophical concepts or even further to chinese Ruism. Even without a biblical God to demand obedience to morals, every ethical system will always look basically the same , even without God, and demand your obedience.
Even if civilians don't believe the golden rule to be an objective moral fact, we all treat it as objective in our daily lives, the treating of it as objective comes from the fact that western society is heavily predicated on judeo-christian values. You cannot ignore that and have the idea that the golden rule is some rational presupposition that all should carry out because it is objectively rational. We owe christian ethics its importance because without it we would have no reason to even treat the golden rule as objective (whether or not one believed it to be objective)

B

Blaze

Even if civilians don't believe the golden rule to be an objective moral fact, we all treat it as objective in our daily lives, the treating of it as objective comes from the fact that western society is heavily predicated on judeo-christian values. You cannot ignore that and have the idea that the golden rule is some rational presupposition that all should carry out because it is objectively rational. We owe christian ethics its importance because without it we would have no reason to even treat the golden rule as objective (whether or not one believed it to be objective)
You are not wrong about western society and even our legal system being based on judeo-christian values. but it goes deeper and is far more ancient than that. The judeo christian ethical concepts predates the jews recording stuff on scrolls and the written bible.
God built a sense of right and wrong directly into man from the very beginning. That built in moral compass was later written down and expressed as the golden rule and judeo christian ethics and many other notions of laws and morays common to all ethical systems, religious ones and non religious ones. We cannot escape the sense that we need morality , it is built into our psyche. It will always express itself. Morals are the subjective way we judge and condemn each other for what we deem bad behavior and praise accepted behavior. Moral pressure brought to bear is man trying to dominate and exert control over other men. Supposedly for our own good. Sometimes it obvioulsy works for the good of us all. To the contrary, this new perversion of morality lately we see used against us during covid is unsettling.

Lately the new religion of medicine is asserting the idea that you are immoral and evil if you don't get vaccinated or wear your mask. Future mandatory rules taking away freedom will be based on medicine and government knowing what's best for you. Welcome to the new morality, I prefer the golden rule or the biblical based one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oleg

Since you are a biblical scholar and know how to interpret the text correctly, let us hear an example of irrational biblical morals with that example not being derived from perversion of text. Let us see such an irrational moral and also with the objective standard you compare it to in order to deem it as irrational.
Been done so many times already by real biblical scholars. Although, I don’t think you need to be a scholar to see it for yourself. That’s of course if you want to see it. Plenty examples of what we today consider immoral acts in god’s name.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals