Members from Germany - I Need Your Help On How to Source Isopathic Remedies made by Sanum Kehlbeck

yerrag

I'm not sure if you know Sanum Kehlbeck, so I'll explain a little of it. It makes isopathic remedies, which are like homeopathic remedies but instead of dilutions of toxins, these remedies are dilutions of microbes. The company traces its roots to the ideas of Gunther Enderlein, who continued on with BeChamp's pioneering ideas on pleomorphism and terrain theory, ideas which are in opposition to the germ theory ideas of Pasteur, which believe germs are monomorphic (cannot change form, say from bacteria to fungal forms). Enderlein believes otherwise, and consider the environment inside our body to be important in the form a microbe takes. In a good terrain, these microbes would become symbiotic and supportive of our health, and in a bad terrain, these microbes would take a larger form (eg fungal parasites) and become parasitic, and become pathogenic leading to poor health on the way to killing the host organism.

This is its website: Home where you can find more information of Sanum and its products.

And this is a site that has many articles on the use of its products: Artikel

I would like to buy a few of its products and have them shipped thru a forwarding service in Italy. Germany and Italy being part of the European Community, it would be easy to have my order shipped from Germany to Italy.

Sanum says that its products are available in pharmacies throughout Germany.

My questions:

1. Do I need a prescription to buy its products?
2. If not, what online store can you recommend?
3. If yes, do you know anyone I can teleconsult with in Germany that can prescribe me Sanum products?

I would like to use the following products to see if they can make the bacteria that causes my high blood pressure to pleomorph into a smaller form of microbe that become symbiotic.

Here is an article( in German) I downloaded that has the following excerpt (as translated by Google):

Isopathic breakdown of pathogenic microbes:

Bacteria:
over 1 week: NOTAKEHL in the morning, PEFRAKEHL in the evening,
then over several
Weeks: from Mon-Fri: in the morning
MUCOKEHL, NIGERSAN in the evening, Sat and Sun: NOTAKEHL in the morning, PEFRAKEHL in the evening

Mushrooms and Yeasts:
over 1 week: EXMYKEHL in the evening, then over several weeks: from Mon-Fri: in the morning
MUCOKEHL, NIGERSAN in the evening, Sat and Sun: EXMYKEHL in the evening

• Elimination of pathogenic, cell wall deficient forms of microorganisms (CWD) using the
specific SANUKEHL preparations depending on the clinical and/or microbiological findings, e.g.
SANUKEHL Myc → Mycobacteria
SANUKEHL Pseu → Pseudomonas
SANUKEHL Brucel → Borreliosis
SANUKEHL Salm → Salmonella
SANUKEHL Staph →
Staphylococci, anthrax
SANUKEHL Strep → streptococci
SANUKEHL Cand → Candida mycosis
SANUKEHL trich → skin mycoses

• Modulation of the immune system
e.g. by means of the “capsule cure”:
LATENSIN, RECARCIN, UTILIN
in weekly rotation

• Drainage with the help of the SANUM drainage cure (see SANUMPost 55, 14, 2001): OKOUBASAN and USNEABASAN by
Mon-Fri in daily alternation, am
weekend LUFFASAN; additionally at noon MAPURIT and
evening ZINCKOKEHL

Thanks a lot for your help!

Attachments

• schneider.pdf
    77.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

I wasn't sure I could get help from a German forum member but apparently Sanum Kehlbech's products, which are not mainstream, being of a different mode of therapy that is not in agreement with germ theory of the medical mainstream, is not popular even with RPF members, so I just wrote Sanum and asked them for help instead. I hope I can get a good response from them:

1644021136710.png

1. Most should be available without prescription
2. I do not know any specific stores and the German online pharmacies usually do not sell abroad

Enderlein believes otherwise, and consider the environment inside our body to be important in the form a microbe takes. In a good terrain, these microbes would become symbiotic and supportive of our health, and in a bad terrain, these microbes would take a larger form (eg fungal parasites) and become parasitic, and become pathogenic leading to poor health on the way to killing the host organism.
This is an interesting idea and reminds me of Reichs orgone forming vesicles and ultimately simple organisms

OP
yerrag

yerrag

This is an interesting idea and reminds me of Reichs orgone forming vesicles and ultimately simple organisms

Reich was on the same side of the fence as Enderlein. But he was persecuted. That is US justice system already serving the false prophets of science and medicine and finance and of justice - the Zionists.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I wasn't sure I could get help from a German forum member but apparently Sanum Kehlbech's products, which are not mainstream, being of a different mode of therapy that is not in agreement with germ theory of the medical mainstream, is not popular even with RPF members, so I just wrote Sanum and asked them for help instead. I hope I can get a good response from them:

View attachment 33195
I heard back from Sanum Kehlbech and I was referred to one local distributor, who was naturally curious how I heard of isophathy. As he usually would be supplying naturopathic doctors who uses isopathy, which I believe is not widespread though I could be wrong. I think also that isopathy can't ever become popular, as the moment it becomes a threat to the medical establishment, it would be destroyed one way or another.

So the distributor has to fly under the radar.

But I'm going to order some isopathic products from the distributor. I am very confident it will pay off.

The sooner we get on board with throwing away germ theory, the better for us. But let's not make it too popular and just save ourselves and our loved ones. I know that is selfish but if we are too generous we end up with nothing, as really the powers that be can do anything they want. It is at their mercy we all are able to share information here.

They are like the Gods of Olympus playing with lowly being, really. Those who are murdered are tragic heroes.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Sanum Kehlbeck has many products, but the information from its website as far as for what ailments the products are intended for are not available from the website if you are not a therapist. It is a good thing as it has to protect itself from people who use its products wrongly and end up harming themselves and the company.

However, by doing a search not on Google, I found very useful information here:

I'll save this page in a saved file as you never know when this gets cancelled and end up even unavailable in the web archive.

Makrosky

@yerrag one thing you could do assuming these remedies are available in normal pharmacies:
- Go to amazon.de
- Look for a product like a simple OTC antihistamine, aspirin, etc.
- You will see many options to buy from that are not amazon itself but pharmacies on the "amazon marketplace". The key term is "apotheke" which is pharmacy in german.
- You contact directly to them and ask. If they are selling through amazon it means they regularly ship stuff through mail/courier and also high chances they speak good english.

You might have to insist a bit for them to get them if they don't have stock. Any merchant outside US/China is by definition lazy when it comes to moving his **** for a small margin.

Hope it helps.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag one thing you could do assuming these remedies are available in normal pharmacies:
- Go to amazon.de
- Look for a product like a simple OTC antihistamine, aspirin, etc.
- You will see many options to buy from that are not amazon itself but pharmacies on the "amazon marketplace". The key term is "apotheke" which is pharmacy in german.
- You contact directly to them and ask. If they are selling through amazon it means they regularly ship stuff through mail/courier and also high chances they speak good english.

You might have to insist a bit for them to get them if they don't have stock. Any merchant outside US/China is by definition lazy when it comes to moving his **** for a small margin.

Hope it helps.
That's very useful info. So far the local distributor for Sanum has what I need. But if he no stock, I can go this route.

Thanks.

Grapelander

Nosodes & Sarcodes

The Nosodes are some Homoeopathic preparations obtained from microbe cultures, from viruses, fungi, pathological secretions and excretions.
Sarcodes are medicines prepared from healthy animal tissues and secretions.

A NOSODE CAN BE USED FOR
1. Chronicity from
Resistance: to improvement by apparently similar remedies
Response: Poor Response to a remedy
Rallying: the patient does not Rally around
Recuperation: Recuperation powers are week
Repair: Repairing process stalls.
2. Sequela of infection When there is progressive debility or vague, symptoms and uneasiness with no apparent cause, continues after a past illness.
3. When best selected remedy fails to act.
4. When there is paucity of symptoms.

SARCODE
In Greek the term ‘Sarcode’ means fleshy. Sarcodes, sometimes referred to as organotherapy, are homeopathic remedies prepared from healthy animal organs, tissues and secretions that contain biological molecules with specific physiological functions in the human organism.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals