What is and what causes homosexuality?

yerrag

. I would only encourage you to consider to differentiate between normal everyday gay individuals with no agenda other than their love for each other ......... and those large radical organized gay political groups.
Yes, we should accept them as our own brothers and sisters, and give them no special treatment. In our high school alumni group, a homosexual wields great influence but when he dares disrespect me, I give him notice that I'll give him hell when he thinks he can disrespect me. I give him no special treatment. He can't play his game on me.

I think that the idea of pushing for equality has gone a bit too far and we are now facing the consequences as a society pushed to the edge. It started with equality for women, and then homosexuals, and then races, and then the obese. This has long ceased to be about compassion but about pushing agendas to divide people into conflicts that never existed before. It is opening up new fronts of engagement in a war. The war was originally between classes, between the elite against the common people, where the rich wields enormous power and special rights that intrude into the inalienable rights of the hoi polloi.

But now that the original conflict has been forgotten, for we have been distracted by the very power center that is the source of all the trivial contemporary conflicts, with the Zionists channeling their resources towards making groups with manufactured causes and grievances fight against reason. But people can be bought and people can stand in as leaders for these fake causes, and because of financing by these shadow manipulators, can make causes that are more legitimate turn irrelevant.

Zionists are the invisible power. If you ask why elected leaders are always making the wrong decisions and regulatory agencies are always protecting the industry they regulate and harming the consumer, the invisible hand is not that of reason and altruism but that of coercion by the filthy money of Zionists who manipulate markets, poison masses, and assassinate influential dissenters.

If they can easily make all society homosexual, we would all be homosexuals already.

Last edited:
B

Blaze

Yes, we should accept them as our own brothers and sisters, and give them no special treatment. In our high school alumni group, a homosexual wields great influence but when he dates disrespect me, I give him notice that I'll give him hell when he thinks he can disrespect me. I give him no special treatment. He can't play his game on me.

I think that the idea of pushing for equality has gone a bit too far and we are now facing the consequences as a society pushed to the edge. It started with equality for women, and then homosexuals, and then races, and then the obese. This has long ceased to be about compassion but about pushing agendas to divide people into conflicts that never existed before. It is opening up new fronts of engagement in a war. The war was originally between classes, between the elite against the common people, where the rich wields enormous power and special rights that intrude into the inalienable rights of the hoi polloi.

But not the original conflict has been forgotten, for we have been distracted by the very power center that is the source of all the trivial contemporary conflicts, with the Zionists channeling their resources towards making groups with manufactured causes and grievances fight against reason. But people can be bought and people can stand in as leaders for these fake causes, and because of financing by these shadow manipulators, can make causes that are more legitimate turn irrelevant.

Zionists are the invisible power. If you ask why elected leaders are always making the wrong decisions and regulatory agencies are always protecting the industry they regulate and harming the consumer, the invisible hand is not that of reason and altruism but that of coercion by the filthy money of Zionists who manipulate markets, poison masses, and assassinate influential dissenters.

If they can easily make all society homosexual, we would all be homosexuals already.
I must confess to complete historical ignorance when you quote things like "Zionists are the invisible power." Sounds perhaps like hidden agendas/manipulation / conspiracies / political agendas?

I love science, medicine, philosophy.... But politics..... not so much and not so well versed.

When you mention Zionists I only think of Israel and the struggles they have had carving out a home in the middle east. Sounds like you are referring to something much more insidious by the way you phrase things. Perhaps you could do a quick "Zionist" summary for me since that is something I do not understand in the context you offered it. It obviously has more meaning that you implied than my simple interpretation of just a reference to establishing the country of Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:

yerrag

I must confess to historical ignorance when you quote things like "Zionists are the invisible power."

When you mention Zionists I only think of Israel and the struggles they have had carving out a home in the middle east. Sounds like you are referring to something much more insidious by the way you phrase things. Perhaps you could do a quick "Zionist" summary for me since that is something I do not understand in the context you offered it. It obviously has more meaning that you implied than my simple interpretation of just a reference to the country of Israel.

Catholicism as the great whore of Revelation 17 and present-day Baal worship

Above is my deduction about how rich Jews eventually wielded so much power.

I've always wondered why it is only in the movies that the hero triumphs, as well as in fables and parables. As a child and as a grown man, the answer hews to this theme - that God will judge these evil-doers who get away with murder in this life, but God will judge them and they will have their comeuppance or karma. This is something that has never been proven, and what this demands of us is faith.

To have faith, there has to be a belief system to anchor that faith. And for bad people and systems to keep doing evil on a large scale, belief systems should be under their control. For that to happen, they will either have to invent a religion, or take over a religion. If one had the luxury of time, over generations, to plot to take over a religion, it would not be hard to do. It requires a group of people to do it, and this group should be guided by a movement that can transcend the death of each individual member, so that with each passing of a generation, the closer the movement gets to control a religion. Just as newspapers in the past that have provided a countercheck to abuses by government- have been taken over by the abusers in the present times, it would be just as easy for religion to be taken over. When the movement or organization can operate in secrecy and is well-funded, it can achieve this goal. And once it has achieved it, it would be hard to take control back from it. The roots would be embedded more deeply with time, and this control would be institutionalized.

I spoke of how religions get to be infiltrated and controlled, but any other institution can be infiltrated this way as well. So if an institution of men of goodwill can be penetrated and subverted, how more can the government and its agencies be, when governments are composed of the basest of men- politicians.

The discrimination against Jews ironically led to them creating a power center second to none, and from this base the spell is cast upon the world. The world cannot loosen itself from this grip. People can still do good- as individuals, families, neighborhoods - on a small scale, with limited influence. But this atmosphere of goodness cannot be allowed to extend its reach into a large city. The power of a large city with good laws and public servants will easily become a threat to the evil controllers, and it has to be corrupted to make it weak. A poor person can be allowed to be good, but a billionaire is required to bend his knee to keep him from using his power from countering evil.

You can have your own children's playground, but don't step on the toes of civilization and empires. It is not for those who can't countenance the grand evil it represents.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Catholicism as the great whore of Revelation 17 and present-day Baal worship

Above is one my deduction about how rich Jews eventually wielded so much power.

I've always wondered why it is only in the movies that the hero triumphs, as well as in fables and parables. As a child and as a grown man, the answer hews to this theme - that God will judge these evil-doers who get away with murder in this life, but God will judge them and they will have their comeuppance or karma. This is something that has never been proven, and what this demands of us is faith.

To have faith, there has to be a belief system to anchor that faith. And for bad people and systems to keep doing evil on a large scale, belief systems should be under their control. For that to happen, they will either have to invent a religion, or take over a religion. If one had the luxury of time, over generations, to plot to take over a religion, it would not be hard to do. It requires a group of people to do it, and this group should be guided by a movement that can transcend the death of each individual member, so that with each passing of a generation, the closer the movement gets to control a religion. Just as newspapers in the past that have provided a countercheck to abuses by government- have been taken over by the abusers, it would be just as easy for religion to be taken over. When the movement or organization can operate in secrecty and is well-funded, it can achieve this goal. And once it has achieved it, it would be hard to take control back from it. The roots would be embedded more deeply with time, and this control would be institutionalized.

I spoke of how religions get to be controlled, but any other institution can be targeted this way as well. So if an institution of men of goodwill can be penetrated and subverted, how more can the government and its agencies be, when governments are composed of the basest of men- politicians.

The discrimination against Jews ironically led to them creating a power center second to none, and from this base the spell is cast upon the world. The world cannot loosen itself from this grip. People can still do good- as individuals, families, neighborhoods - on a small scale, with limited influence. But this atmosphere of goodness cannot be allowed to extend its reach into a large city. The power of a large city with good laws and public servants will easily become a threat to the evil controllers, and it has to be corrupted to make it weak. A poor person can be allowed to be good, but a billionaire is required to bend his knee to keep him from using his power from countering evil.

You can have your own children's playground, but don't step on the toes of civilization and empires. It is not for those who can't countenance the grand evil it represents.
But why would a religion need be taken over, if over time as you describe, a faction merely created 1, 2 or 3 religions? Would it not be easy enough to cross reference them, both with characters and tenets and policy, to achieve certainty of systems for order, continuity, and financial controls? It seems to my reading that many have discussed this ad nauseum, especially upon the chances of "the only 3 religions that matter" having developed in the same small area, whereas huge vastly more advanced civilizations (China? India?)were thriving thousands of years before said creation of religions...
Such discussions always seem to pivot and bow to inconclusion without so much as theorum, for fear of offending the system managers. We will probably never see the 20,000 cuneiform tablets swept into obscurity by the British in the 1800s, nor the artifacts sequestered in the Vatican or beneath. Aye, the spell once cast, the grip upheld, for the world has never known the truth of what is possible. Only do we know what we are allowed.

Matt Z

akgrrrl

Ooh I just saw your edit Yerrag, and also realized I derailed the zion question. Sorry. Burning questioner me.

yerrag

But why would a religion need be taken over, if over time as you describe, a faction merely created 1, 2 or 3 religions?
Why would it not? If a religion has control over the minds of people, would making a new one be as effective as riding on the existing one? I never talked about a faction creating 1-3 religions, that's someone else.

Would it not be easy enough to cross reference them, both with characters and tenets and policy, to achieve certainty of systems for order, continuity, and financial controls?
Are you talking about a religion or about a regular business?

It seems to my reading that many have discussed this ad nauseum, especially upon the chances of "the only 3 religions that matter" having developed in the same small area, whereas huge vastly more advanced civilizations (China? India?)were thriving thousands of years before said creation of religions...
Is it relevant to talk about past civilizations when the present already reflects the influence of the past, and that the present is heavily influenced by these religions?

Such discussions always seem to pivot and bow to inconclusion without so much as theorum, for fear of offending the system managers.
Do we need some sage to give us an expert opinion? Such thinking hews close to the thinking that high priests need to tell us that COVID-19 is real, and therefore we should follow what they say and get vaccinated.

akgrrrl

Why would it not? If a religion has control over the minds of people, would making a new one be as effective as riding on the existing one? I never talked about a faction creating 1-3 religions, that's someone else.

Are you talking about a religion or about a regular business?

Is it relevant to talk about past civilizations when the present already reflects the influence of the past, and that the present is heavily influenced by these religions?

Do we need some sage to give us an expert opinion? Such thinking hews close to the thinking that high priests need to tell us that COVID-19 is real, and therefore we should follow what they say and get vaccinated.
I love reading your thinks. Thanks for making derailment not such an error.

Oleg

I couldn’t imagine that this topic would bring out so many bone heads to the light. Especially considering that this is a Ray Peat forum! Ray Peat, who is himself all about braking through dogmas, propaganda and bad science. I wonder what would be his opinion? It makes me laugh to read peoples conclusions about something they have no idea about. As if they had to make a choice at some point in their life to be gay or straight. Pathetic!

P

Peatness

I couldn’t imagine that this topic would bring out so many bone heads to the light. Especially considering that this is a Ray Peat forum! Ray Peat, who is himself all about braking through dogmas, propaganda and bad science. I wonder what would be his opinion? It makes me laugh to read peoples conclusions about something they have no idea about. As if they had to make a choice at some point in their life to be gay or straight. Pathetic!
:thumbsup:

OP
Xavage

Xavage

My apologies if I have offended Oleg. I wish no harm or judgment to homosexuals. I am just naturally curious like most people are on the Peat Forum.

:)

Oleg

My apologies if I have offended Oleg. I wish no harm or judgment to homosexuals. I am just naturally curious like most people are on the Peat Forum.

:)
I understand. Although, it looks to me that some people confuse their bias attitude for curiosity

marcar72

I am very curious what causes homosexuality.

Romans 1:
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

yerrag

I don't know why you would resort to calling people names just because you do not agree with them.

You can directly address the people whom you think are boneheads without calling them boneheads, and hear what they have to say. The most likely scenario is that you won't agree with each other. After all, we disagree a lot in this forum especially on our politics and people who end up making ad homs really don't look so good in the end.

I personally will treat LGBTs as a normal person, and not treat him special. Is it right for me to say it's bad enough that they are born gay? I would be lying if I told you that I wish I were born gay, or that I don't mind being born gay. Or that I prefer to have a child that is gay. But if I had a child that is born gay, I will still love him like any other child. But I won't encourage myself to eat a lot of foods with endocrine disruptors, nor be around or use products that are tainted with these disruptors such as BPA plastics. Nor would I want to follow fashion, where I wear teeny weeny briefs to contain my jewels, or wear really funny but fashionable clothes where my jewels are squeezed tightly day in an day out. I wouldn't let my child watch those children's shows with a gay agenda, nor would I be so open-minded to allow my child at a young age to decide he wants to change his or her sex. Nor would I want to pretend to be cool and popular by liking watchng Will & Grace just so I can be "in" with a gay who's buddies with a girl I really like. I'm born straight and I like it and I don't have to apologize for having these preferences. I don't think I can be a bonehead for it.

P

Peatness

I don't know why you would resort to calling people names just because you do not agree with them.

You can directly address the people whom you think are boneheads without calling them boneheads, and hear what they have to say. The most likely scenario is that you won't agree with each other. After all, we disagree a lot in this forum especially on our politics and people who end up making ad homs really don't look so good in the end.

I personally will treat LGBTs as a normal person, and not treat him special. Is it right for me to say it's bad enough that they are born gay? I would be lying if I told you that I wish I were born gay, or that I don't mind being born gay. Or that I prefer to have a child that is gay. But if I had a child that is born gay, I will still love him like any other child. But I won't encourage myself to eat a lot of foods with endocrine disruptors, nor be around or use products that are tainted with these disruptors such as BPA plastics. Nor would I want to follow fashion, where I wear teeny weeny briefs to contain my jewels, or wear really funny but fashionable clothes where my jewels are squeezed tightly day in an day out. I wouldn't let my child watch those children's shows with a gay agenda, nor would I be so open-minded to allow my child at a young age to decide he wants to change his or her sex. Nor would I want to pretend to be cool and popular by liking watchng Will & Grace just so I can be "in" with a gay who's buddies with a girl I really like. I'm born straight and I like it and I don't have to apologize for having these preferences. I don't think I can be a bonehead for it.
My thumbs up was for the statement "this is a Ray Peat forum! Ray Peat, who is himself all about braking through dogmas, propaganda and bad science". I don't go in for name calling.

yerrag

My thumbs up was for the statement "this is a Ray Peat forum! Ray Peat, who is himself all about braking through dogmas, propaganda and bad science". I don't go in for name calling.
Thanks for supporting Oleg and for clarifying your support.

yerrag

Why thank me? Are we now in conflict?
Well, I thought it would be nice not to ignore you for going out of your way to explain your qualified support on what Oleg said. And to thank you for that. I don't know what conflict could arise out of that.

P

Peatness

Well, I thought it would be nice not to ignore you for going out of your way to explain your qualified support on what Oleg said. And to thank you for that. I don't know what conflict could arise out of that.
I do stand by the support because I believe he was trying to remind us of the principals of ray peat.

Jennifer

What is your theory?

Maybe the soul came into the world wanting to express itself in that way, their “true love”/person also wanted to express themselves as that same gender, to provide us an opportunity to learn and practice tolerance, to provide us an opportunity to reevaluate how we view love, intimacy and relationships, to change current attitudes toward, and treatment of, the genders, to provide families for the orphaned—I haven’t looked into the statistics, but maybe same sex couples are more likely to adopt—etc.?

Interesting correlation. I was molested by a female when I was a little girl, but I’ve never been sexually attracted to women, only men.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals