What Has Been The Best Thing You Have Done For Your Health?

Had a slip up today: 3 Mcdoubles lol. I talked myself into a cheat meal, and Mcdoubles are somehow probably the healthiest thing on their menu.

Wow, that's 3 x
  • 390 Calories
  • 18g grams Total Fat
  • 33g grams Total Carbs
  • 22g grams Protein
Guess that's you done for the day, lol :):

Geronimo

I had a large coke with it too. I guess I had been undereating for the last ten days while adjusting to a starch/bread free diet. I needed a calorie dump. It was pretty glorious, and honestly didn't make me feel that bad. Their fries are by far the worst product in their menu, especially if you have a death wish and dip them in mayo.

I had a large coke with it too. I guess I had been undereating for the last ten days while adjusting to a starch/bread free diet. I needed a calorie dump. It was pretty glorious, and honestly didn't make me feel that bad. Their fries are by far the worst product in their menu, especially if you have a death wish and dip them in mayo.

Are McDonald's fries fried in beef tallow, think it's now vegetable oil, so a big no, no :eek::(

Vegancrossfit

Practicing the art of not giving a single flying f*ck and having full confidence in the process of restoring optimal health.

I think most modern disease from hair loss to cancer stem from an excess of sympathetic nervous system activity, excess adrenaline, excess cortisol, excess blood sugar, excess insulin aromatase 5alpha reductase, high BP, impaired blood flow and hypoxia, impaired everything. Of course with hair loss males have it worse because DHT+Cortisol is like gasoline on a fire. Yet 5a reductase drugs don’t work most of the time because the root cause isn’t addressed. Leaving cortisol high and unhinged.

So when hippie typa people tell us all to chill and let go, and it sounds like crazy nonsensical loser stuff... well that’s the way back to optimal health

Well laughter is the best medicine, hmm, need to get more of it lol :D:bored:

somuch4food

Practicing the art of not giving a single flying f*ck and having full confidence in the process of restoring optimal health.

I think most modern disease from hair loss to cancer stem from an excess of sympathetic nervous system activity, excess adrenaline, excess cortisol, excess blood sugar, excess insulin aromatase 5alpha reductase, high BP, impaired blood flow and hypoxia, impaired everything. Of course with hair loss males have it worse because DHT+Cortisol is like gasoline on a fire. Yet 5a reductase drugs don’t work most of the time because the root cause isn’t addressed. Leaving cortisol high and unhinged.

So when hippie typa people tell us all to chill and let go, and it sounds like crazy nonsensical loser stuff... well that’s the way back to optimal health

I agree that thinking gets in the way of healing. I view thinking and new information as a stress to the equilibrium of the body. It's difficult to untangle though, especially with all the knowledge available.

Connor888

Sorry just saw your question. I take 3-5mg progesterone topically in the morning for only 5 days straight in a month. That’s all it takes, anything more than 5mg and I lose all libido. Paradoxically just a little bit like 1-3mg and I gain libido.

thank you!

youngsinatra

• Circadian Rhythm Synchronisation
• Donating Blood Regularly
• Animal-Based Diet (Liver, Beef, Eggs and Fish)
• Supplements (Vitamin D3, K2, Mg-Glycinate, Niacinamide)
• Lower Fat / Higher Carbs
• Cooked Mushrooms Daily
• White Rice and Fresh OJ
• Catholicism / Pursuing Holiness

equipoise

Getting rid of anyone that is toxic to my well being. I can handle and devout time to necessary things to survive, like work.
The crucial mistakes I made were hanging around toxic people, it's best to have 2 CLOSE friends and that's it

Perry Staltic

• Circadian Rhythm Synchronisation
• Donating Blood Regularly
• Animal-Based Diet (Liver, Beef, Eggs and Fish)
• Supplements (Vitamin D3, K2, Mg-Glycinate, Niacinamide)
• Lower Fat / Higher Carbs
• Cooked Mushrooms Daily
• White Rice and Fresh OJ
• Catholicism / Pursuing Holiness

re; last item... did you read about Milo Yiannopoulos becoming ex-gay and Catholic? Being in Germany that may not mean much to you, but it is quite an interesting development.

youngsinatra

re; last item... did you read about Milo Yiannopoulos becoming ex-gay and Catholic? Being in Germany that may not mean much to you, but it is quite an interesting development.

I haven't heard of him. But interesting article!

cgh4444

Getting rid of anyone that is toxic to my well being. I can handle and devout time to necessary things to survive, like work.
The crucial mistakes I made were hanging around toxic people, it's best to have 2 CLOSE friends and that's it

this. When you gain clarity and the scales fall from the eyes you observe reality for what it is. And it isn’t always pleasant to conclude that people including ones you care about have been sucking the life force from you for a long time.

aniciete

How's that going for you? Still having none?
Experimented with some goats milk and cheese for 2-3 weeks and I can say confidently I won’t be doing that again. Brain fog, skin issues, started having gallbladder and bowel problems. Some people seem to tolerate lots of dairy but even a couple ounces of cheese destroys me.

Edit: I also got very sick for the first time in years after reintroducing cow dairy again. It must be casein causing some sort of immune response

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals