Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

Sumbody

The palms of the hands and the buttock both have highly efficient absorption and shouldn't sting at all in those locations.
Yes, I have studied and traveled the Iodine path before in a form of self experimentation.

While my topical application was brief and limited. I experimented with ingestion of Iodoral tablets. I was only able to reach the 50mg mark, where suddenly and without warning I developed severe IBS-D to which I had never experienced in my life.

I ceased all exploration of Iodine at that point.

I would suffer the consequences for a year until a 10 day administration of ciprofloaxion resolved the IBS-D issues I had after my Iodine experiment. I would later pay the consequences of this particular antibiotic likely attributing to increased nerve damage I had in my hand at the time from a previous injury, to which I would eventually have surgery for and fortunately have completely recovered from since.

From what I can gather, potassium iodide is perhaps a safer form in and of itself. But not sure I will be crossing paths with supplemental iodine any time soon but I still find it quite fascinating.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Yes, I have studied and traveled the Iodine path before in a form of self experimentation.

While my topical application was brief and limited. I experimented with ingestion of Iodoral tablets. I was only able to reach the 50mg mark, where suddenly and without warning I developed severe IBS-D to which I had never experienced in my life.

I ceased all exploration of Iodine at that point.

I would suffer the consequences for a year until a 10 day administration of ciprofloaxion resolved the IBS-D issues I had after my Iodine experiment. I would later pay the consequences of this particular antibiotic likely attributing to increased nerve damage I had in my hand at the time from a previous injury, to which I would eventually have surgery for and fortunately have completely recovered from since.

From what I can gather, potassium iodide is perhaps a safer form in and of itself. But not sure I will be crossing paths with supplemental iodine any time soon but I still find it quite fascinating.
I don't feel good if I take orally, transdermal is only way I like, and only Lugols Iodine, it's combination of Potassium Iodide and Iodine.

The iodine patch test can be helpful, easy to do.

Sumbody

The iodine patch test can be helpful, easy to do.
I tend to question the validity of this test. I feel urine excretion is the best we have as indication of current status.

Also from prior research, iodine was noted as being poorly absorbed via skin. By only as much as 12% of total application and likely varies from person to person, location, even weather situations.

It's topical application shines in its use as an antiseptic for wounds, skin issues, and perhaps some wound healing capabilities. But IMO, it is merely skin deep.

However I believe you when you say that you get benefits from it topically. Hundreds of thousands of other folks likely agree.

I sit somewhere in the middle with supplemental iodine. Good or bad? I can't decide either way. ☺️

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I tend to question the validity of this test. I feel urine excretion is the best we have as indication of current status.

Also from prior research, iodine was noted as being poorly absorbed via skin. By only as much as 12% of total application and likely varies from person to person, location, even weather situations.

It's topical application shines in its use as an antiseptic for wounds, skin issues, and perhaps some wound healing capabilities. But IMO, it is merely skin deep.

However I believe you when you say that you get benefits from it topically. Hundreds of thousands of other folks likely agree.

I sit somewhere in the middle with supplemental iodine. Good or bad? I can't decide either way. ☺️
When I first did the patch test, it took only couple hours to absorb completely, now takes around 4 hours. I have have always wondered about how efficient transdermal delivery is, I avoided using magnesium oil topically I thought it couldn't be as good a ingesting a supplement, but for long time tried every type of magnesium and none made me feel good, then I tried ancient minerals spray magnesium oil, I use it before bed and I feel relaxed quickly and sleep better. I get the one that is magnesium and msm blend, like it on my neck, shoulders, chest and palms of hands. Even just on palms works very quickly, I can't use except at night makes me too relaxed and sleepy.

Mauritio

It's popular to do in body building community as remedy for erectile dysfunction.

I don't like taking iodine orally, but really has helped my health using transdermal application, and on testicles has very androgenic effect.
I also put on my wrists or other body parts same time.

A great book is - Iodine why you need it, why you can't live without it. Dr Brownstein MD

Lots of info online about cryotherapy for the testicles.
How long have you been doing this ?
I have read some good anecdotes and tried it myself. But nothing long term. One man who tried it long term said it stoped working at some point.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
How long have you been doing this ?
I have read some good anecdotes and tried it myself. But nothing long term. One man who tried it long term said it stoped working at some point.
For two years, some times I give a rest, or put just on palms of my hands.

Mauritio

For two years, some times I give a rest, or put just on palms of my hands.
OK thanks. I remember trying it about 6 years ago and it was one of the biggest effects in terms of androgenic results I have ever experienced. But it just didnt feel right after some time anymore, not sure why I stopped.
To avoid the burning i diluted it in coconut oil and that helped.

Ismail

OK thanks. I remember trying it about 6 years ago and it was one of the biggest effects in terms of androgenic results I have ever experienced. But it just didnt feel right after some time anymore, not sure why I stopped.
To avoid the burning i diluted it in coconut oil and that helped.
To your testicles or the palm of your hands?

What did you exactly feel/experience in terms of androgenic results?

Mauritio

To your testicles or the palm of your hands?

What did you exactly feel/experience in terms of androgenic results?
Testicles. Pretty wild results ,id rather not mention its a bit TMI lol, but I felt like a teenager again

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I also find cryotherapy on the testicles and nicotine toothpicks very androgenic and other benefits.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Is transdermal application mentioned in the book? Specifically, application on testicles? Thanks 🙏
It's not mentioned, I like the book most for how it explains why so many people in our society need Iodine, because of chemicals in our water and environment. Having good water to drink is a absolute necessity for healing ourselves and staying healthy.

Ismail

It's not mentioned, I like the book most for how it explains why so many people in our society need Iodine, because of chemicals in our water and environment. Having good water to drink is an absolute necessity for healing ourselves and staying healthy.
Thank you; definitely agree! 👍

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Have you guys experimented with microdosing Melatonin, the original research from Japan used very small amounts successfully, it never worked well for me at higher doses, I didn't sleep well and was always groggy in the morning. Now I take just .25 mg and I sleep great and wake up refreshed. I get a 1mg tablet from Source Naturals and use a pill cutter to make it in to quarters and take about 30 min before I want to sleep. This is called a physiologic dose, our body naturally produces about this much daily so there is no need to take more. A good night sleep is another essential for physical and mental well-being.

Ismail

Have you guys experimented with microdosing Melatonin, the original research from Japan used very small amounts successfully, it never worked well for me at higher doses, I didn't sleep well and was always groggy in the morning. Now I take just .25 mg and I sleep great and wake up refreshed. I get a 1mg tablet from Source Naturals and use a pill cutter to make it in to quarters and take about 30 min before I want to sleep. This is called a physiologic dose, our body naturally produces about this much daily so there is no need to take more. A good night sleep is another essential for physical and mental well-being.
I’ve tried 3mg tablets, it knocks me out, however I find that I end up waking up in the middle of the night.

I also got a smaller amount, 750mcg slow release, however I didn’t notice much with this one.

I’ve recently got a suppository making kit, I read somewhere that melatonin through suppository route has a much higher rate of being absorbed. I’ve tried making it once, 1mg suppository, and only had a chance to try once; it seemed a lot stronger and my sleep seemed okay - though I was under a lot of stress and other related factors made it hard to assess whether it was truly helpful.

Just travelling at the moment, but when I’m back home I’m gonna try this again (ie consistently taking the suppository) properly for at least a few days and update you.

Do you take anything else before bed/sleeping?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I’ve tried 3mg tablets, it knocks me out, however I find that I end up waking up in the middle of the night.

I also got a smaller amount, 750mcg slow release, however I didn’t notice much with this one.

I’ve recently got a suppository making kit, I read somewhere that melatonin through suppository route has a much higher rate of being absorbed. I’ve tried making it once, 1mg suppository, and only had a chance to try once; it seemed a lot stronger and my sleep seemed okay - though I was under a lot of stress and other related factors made it hard to assess whether it was truly helpful.

Just travelling at the moment, but when I’m back home I’m gonna try this again (ie consistently taking the suppository) properly for at least a few days and update you.

Do you take anything else before bed/sleeping?
I wouldn't take the slow release, .25 of Source Naturals tablet, 1mg cut in quarters has worked very well for me and family. Suppositories are not sustainable, not a cozy way to prepare for sleep.
I also spray magnesium oil on back of my neck, chest and shoulders, palms of my hands.

Lorof

Amazing work @tyler
It seems today you get by with relatively little protein.
In your earlier postings you talked about as much as 1 gramm per pound of bodyweight. Can you give as your verdict on how much protein a guy really needs when building muscles?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals