What Has Been The Best Thing You Have Done For Your Health?

alywest

Agree that ancestral organ supplements are really good. As for spending too much time on this forum... oops.
Which of the supplements have you tried? I'm currently using intestines, liver, heart and I'm waiting for bone marrow (combo of collagen, marrow and cartilage.) I also really want to try brain

ubiety

Which of the supplements have you tried? I'm currently using intestines, liver, heart and I'm waiting for bone marrow (combo of collagen, marrow and cartilage.) I also really want to try brain

What benefits have you found from using them? There are many 5 star reviews for Ancestral on Amazon, but mostly they praise how great the owner and support is and there isn't much detail about exactly how they helped. I tried their Pancreas and Kidney as recommended for digestive issues and they did nothing... but the owner was very nice and tried to be helpful.

Last edited:

alywest

What benefits have you found from using them? There are many 5 star reviews for Ancestral on Amazon, but mostly they praise how great the owner and support is and there isn't much detail about exactly how they helped. I tried their Pancreas and Kidney as recommended for digestive issues and they did nothing... but the owner was very nice and tried to be helpful.
The Beef Heart supplement made it so that I could run up my stairs without getting short of breath. I could notice a difference from day to day and even within the hour of taking it. Liver is pretty self-explanatory if you're on this site you'll see Peat himself recommend liver for various reasons, particularly the vitamins. The intestines have already started to make a difference in my gut health. At first I became somewhat gassy but I've started to notice that I just don't feel my intestines being as bloated and gassy all the time and they're not as "irritable." I've only been on those for about a week so I'll have to report back when I notice the more long term effects, especially because I haven't ramped up to full dosage yet. As I stated before the marrow supplement contains collagen, marrow and cartilage so the collagen piece goes without saying if you're on the Peat forum.

And I disagree. Perhaps some of the products have reviews that focus more on the business owner, but many of the reviews I found to be quite informative and detailed as to the person's experience with health and healing on the supplements. Usually there's a mention of Brian because he really is particularly caring and generous with his time. I think that there's good reason to start with liver and marrow, just as they are so basic. Perhaps the kidney and pancreas were either not what you needed at the time or if there's an issue with those things for you you still may need to back up and look at improving liver and gut health, perhaps thyroid (I can't take natural thyroid because of autoimmunity but I'm on synthetic) before jumping to the organs. Heart helped me right off the bat but that was a no-brainer because I have high blood pressure and have gotten winded easily since I was a child.

Constatine

I did their pancreas supp for digestion, helps a good bit. I've never supplemented liver as I enjoy cooking it. I'm also thinking of trying their brain supplement, the reviews seem very good.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks, Blossom, people like you make this forum so much better! You're one of the few reasons I come back!
Thank you for the kind words. I enjoy being a part of a group of people sharing knowledge, insights and experiences toward improving their health.

LUH 3417

in december i had to get the flu vaccine (didn't know i could refuse it for work, thought it was mandatory). 2 days after getting the vaccine i developed the most insane, painful and uncomfortable itching i have ever experienced in my life. i have had bouts of allergic hives before and this was not hives. it went from my chest to my chin, pretty much along the front of my body but along my cervical spine. i suspect that because the vaccine was administered into my arm, it inflamed my cervical spine. i also had really bad neck pain. this went on for 2 months. i started taking the kidney supplement 2 weeks ago and after 3 days the itching went down about 80%. i did not change anything else and am almost certain it is the ancestral kidney supplement.

bk_

in december i had to get the flu vaccine (didn't know i could refuse it for work, thought it was mandatory). 2 days after getting the vaccine i developed the most insane, painful and uncomfortable itching i have ever experienced in my life. i have had bouts of allergic hives before and this was not hives. it went from my chest to my chin, pretty much along the front of my body but along my cervical spine. i suspect that because the vaccine was administered into my arm, it inflamed my cervical spine. i also had really bad neck pain. this went on for 2 months. i started taking the kidney supplement 2 weeks ago and after 3 days the itching went down about 80%. i did not change anything else and am almost certain it is the ancestral kidney supplement.

...I also had insane itching shortly after a flu vaccination. Turned into scabs from head to toe. Found out to be a staph skin infection that I was prescribed antiobiotics to treat. Two months later the infection came back. First and last time I got that vaccine and only time I ever had an episode of skin infections.

LUH 3417

...I also had insane itching shortly after a flu vaccination. Turned into scabs from head to toe. Found out to be a staph skin infection that I was prescribed antiobiotics to treat. Two months later the infection came back. First and last time I got that vaccine and only time I ever had an episode of skin infections.
It’s a horrible poison. My father ended up in the ER after getting it. He had a severe allergic reaction. I see providers pushing it on pregnant women and I feel completely enraged.
I have never had the flu in my life and never received the flu vaccine until recently for work. I hear the same thing from many people i see at my job: the ones who refuse the flu vaccine say they never get the flu anyway. It used to be recommended ONLY for the immunocompromised and those over 65, until very recently.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@raysputin and @bk_, the flu shot is mandatory for my job so this year they kindly special ordered me an egg free/preservative free version and I tolerated it well. I only suffered mild muscle pain at the injection site for a couple days. I’m still unhappy that I’m required to take it but it worked out better than the standard one I’ve taken in the past.

LUH 3417

@raysputin and @bk_, the flu shot is mandatory for my job so this year they kindly special ordered me an egg free/preservative free version and I tolerated it well. I only suffered mild muscle pain at the injection site for a couple days. I’m still unhappy that I’m required to take it but it worked out better than the standard one I’ve taken in the past.
Thanks for letting me know about that. I can refuse it next year, but in the event that something changes or I switch jobs, that is good to know. Did you have to submit proof of an allergy from a doctor?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for letting me know about that. I can refuse it next year, but in the event that something changes or I switch jobs, that is good to know. Did you have to submit proof of an allergy from a doctor?
Not this year but I had done so in the past.

jet9

Dietary changes, supplement implementations, hormone modulations, sleep, drugs, fitness, lifestyle...you name it!!

For me, it has been mouth taping before bed. I never knew I was a mouth breather and this made such a huge difference in my energy levels/sleep quality.
Lokzo, are you still having success with mouth taping before bed?

jet9

Hey Jet9, well, I just took it off a few hours ago, and slept amazing, woke up busting with energy to train (Metformin before bed does that to me).

So the answer is a big YES!

Taped my mouth last night, but woke up at 3am with uncomfortable feeling, so had to remove the tape. Seems like at the moment I need some assistance from mouth. Though I don’t feel like I am breathing through mouth at all.

Need to understand how to fix it. I have some overbite maybe that’s what causing it.

Ableton

Doing/consuming stuff for enjoyment rather than seeing everything through a self-improvement lense

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals