Vitamin D relation with Cholesterol?

Bananom

Does Vitamin D increase Cholesterol?
I once read in a thread about low cholesterol that vitamin D can raise it, but it was no more specified.
@haidut Do happen to know about vit D and Cholesterol?
Thank you

It seems to be so, but Ray Peat has said cholesterol is a good thing….

“Vitamin D deficiency linked to an increased risk for dyslipidemia. Higher vitamin D levels appear to be associated with higher total cholesterol levels and higher HDL cholesterol levels, according to a new study presented at the American College of Cardiology's (ACC) 65th Annual Scientific Sessions”

ww3not4me

Vitamin D is like pulling a trigger on a gun. You take some and nothing like pulling trigger back a bit. You take some more and the trigger moves a bit more but nothing. You take some more and the trigger moves a bit more but again nothing. You take some more and suddenly bang things start to happen.

Very few people get amazing results at the low levels recommended. Even the National Vitamin D Society recommends 11,000iu and that seems low. Keep in mind I am talking about when people actually see amazing results. Negative results are grossly exaggerated and almost always revolve around either ingesting too much calcium or not taking Vitamin K2 along with the D3.

D3 increases your bodies ability to absorb calcium by 20X. If anything is toxic and abused it is Calcium! Most doctors are idiots when it comes to sodium, iodine, D3, K2 and Calcium! You really should be doing research pre 1950's in addition to modern research it is less likely to be full of propaganda.

Ben.

Negative results are grossly exaggerated and almost always revolve around either ingesting too much calcium or not taking Vitamin K2 along with the D3.

I literally experience 80% vision loss within a 1-2 weeks of daily 2000 IU vitamin d. Vitamin K alongside doesnt change anything about it. on 10-15k it happense within 15 minutes.
My calcium intake usually is not to high. Maybe 1 glass of milk a day or two.Haven't tried taking vitamin A with it.

Sun however feels like a blessing.

frannybananny

I literally experience 80% vision loss within a 1-2 weeks of daily 2000 IU vitamin d. Vitamin K alongside doesnt change anything about it. on 10-15k it happense within 15 minutes.
My calcium intake usually is not to high. Maybe 1 glass of milk a day or two.Haven't tried taking vitamin A with it.

Sun however feels like a blessing.
Did your vision ever come back or normalize after stopping vit D?

Ben.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals