How To Raise Cholesterol, Pregnenolone, Progesterone And Related Neurosteroids

superhuman

Hello

I was wondering what the best way to raise all these are?

I know sugar/fructose is the best to raise cholesterol and ofc taking pregnenolone.

But are there other things i can do? also will no fat/low fat high carb diet help and make it easier? like is fat intake effecting the making of cholesterol from sugar?

Is starch also effective for raising cholesterol?

benaoao

Eat more fat and protein oh and more salt and less potassium and suppress your LH, and make sure to stress a ton, but in all seriousness why would you want to raise your cholesterol? How old are you? What are your blood tests like?

A first step towards increased pregnenolone (and progesterone, dhea, sex steroids) is getting the cholesterol metabolism up.

Sobieski

Eat more fat and protein oh and more salt and less potassium and suppress your LH, and make sure to stress a ton, but in all seriousness why would you want to raise your cholesterol? How old are you? What are your blood tests like?

A first step towards increased pregnenolone (and progesterone, dhea, sex steroids) is getting the cholesterol metabolism up.

What are your ideas for boosting LH production that are not drug induced?

benaoao

That’s the million dollar question...

I’d suggest
- a high dopamine/low prolactin balance
- less stress
- more sleep

That’s for the gnRH/LH+FSH part.

As of supplements there are a number of plants which will supposedly help, although if you’re ready to take OTC, might as well go for the real drug.

Sobieski

That’s the million dollar question...

I’d suggest
- a high dopamine/low prolactin balance
- less stress
- more sleep

That’s for the gnRH/LH+FSH part.

As of supplements there are a number of plants which will supposedly help, although if you’re ready to take OTC, might as well go for the real drug.

Thanks. Just wondering as I've got low FH and FSH but High test (around 750)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals