I Have Low Cholesterol (How Can I Raise It?)

movebetter

I don't think I've said anything about dhea and cancer. Do you have cancer?

To get small doses accurately I powder cynomel tablets and use these micro-scoops:

Superdosing 2-in-1 Static-Free Micro Scoop With 10-15 mg + 25-30 mg Measuring Spoons 25 Pack. Sturdy For Easy, Mess-Free Nootropic Supplement Powder Measurement. Multipack = A Tiny Spoon for Each Jar!

The small end of the scoop measures roughly a 1/12th of a cynomel tab, so about 2 mcg.
yes, cancer, it is not causing a problem now except for low platelets so i have to be careful about blood thinning products like aspirin. its called waldenstrom macroglobulinemia. it is very slow growing and i have known about it for over 1 year buy it could have been there much longer. i am hoping i can keep it in check and never have to take chemo. i think i got confused. it was gase who said about DHEA and cancer in another tread i started about the same subject, Will these help or hinder low cholesterol
but i dont think my type of cancer feeds on estrogen,

thanks about the spoons, i ordered them from amazon prime because shipping to HI is always so high.

Last edited:

movebetter

I don't think I've said anything about dhea and cancer. Do you have cancer?

To get small doses accurately I powder cynomel tablets and use these micro-scoops:

Superdosing 2-in-1 Static-Free Micro Scoop With 10-15 mg + 25-30 mg Measuring Spoons 25 Pack. Sturdy For Easy, Mess-Free Nootropic Supplement Powder Measurement. Multipack = A Tiny Spoon for Each Jar!

The small end of the scoop measures roughly a 1/12th of a cynomel tab, so about 2 mcg.
Hi Jman, i stumbled on this from a Ray Peat interview. He says Hydroxy Methylbutyrate can raise cholesterol at about 20mins. have you heard anything about that? When i search it everything says it lowers it. Also, further on, he mentions that LDL is the best one to get high. at about 33 mins.

Last edited:

Jman

Hi Jman, i stumbled on this from a Ray Peat interview. He says Hydroxy Methylbutyrate can raise cholesterol at about 20mins. have you heard anything about that? When i search it everything says it lowers it. Also, further on, he mentions that LDL is the best one to get high. at about 33 mins.
I don't know much about it. What interview was it?